Dragon will break again?

from anime trailer, Imperial Dragon will be broken by Genesis at EP 38
Huh? How? Is there any proof? It doesn't make sense for Dragon to break again since it's only been around for a couple of episodes
Wait what? Maybe he'll just repair it like Shu with Cho-Z Spriggan.
I hope so.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait what? Maybe he'll just repair it like Shu with Cho-Z Spriggan.

Hopefully, but maybe that means Drum will have to awaken it again
Oh...hmmm.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:04 AM)marutti Wrote: from anime trailer, Imperial Dragon will be broken by Genesis at EP 38

Already? This seems a bit out there. I guess we will see what happens.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:05 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Huh? How?  Is there any proof? It doesn't make sense for Dragon to break again since it's only been around for a couple of episodes

I'll send it tonight to Dranzer and he'll upload more information tonight or tomorrow
Will they upgrade dragon.... again?!
If so, it’ll be the most upgraded beyblade in one season
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:29 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:05 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Huh? How?  Is there any proof? It doesn't make sense for Dragon to break again since it's only been around for a couple of episodes

I'll send it tonight to Dranzer and he'll upload more information tonight or tomorrow

Good to know.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:12 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait what? Maybe he'll just repair it like Shu with Cho-Z Spriggan.

This would actually make sense. By resetting it, they can give it more time for the other two modes, saving the Ultimate mode for later.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: No way. Proof please.

I feel Marutti knows what he is talking about. He’s been the one to deliver the news before, so I doubt he is wrong.

It actually makes sense, if Drum repairs it like how Shu did with Spriggan. This repairing might make Drum have to re-awaken his bey, and it seemed like that he awakened it way too early, so breaking it and repairing it might make the awakening more timely with the season, saving the ultimate mode for a more end-season awakening.
Thanks BuilderROB, that also makes this information more credible and believable
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I feel Marutti knows what he is talking about. He’s been the one to deliver the news before, so I doubt he is wrong.
But why though? And if that's true, he posted a major spoiler.

(Dec. 09, 2019  1:51 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

It actually makes sense, if Drum repairs it like how Shu did with Spriggan.  This repairing might make Drum have to re-awaken his bey, and it seemed like that he awakened it way too early, so breaking it and repairing it might make the awakening more timely with the season, saving the ultimate mode for a more end-season awakening.
Thanks BuilderROB, that also makes this information more credible and believable

I don't like it, hell we haven't even seen Imperial burst.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I feel Marutti knows what he is talking about. He’s been the one to deliver the news before, so I doubt he is wrong.
But why though? And if that's true, he posted a major spoiler.

(Dec. 09, 2019  1:51 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: It actually makes sense, if Drum repairs it like how Shu did with Spriggan.  This repairing might make Drum have to re-awaken his bey, and it seemed like that he awakened it way too early, so breaking it and repairing it might make the awakening more timely with the season, saving the ultimate mode for a more end-season awakening.

Me either, I don't want to see Imperial break, but it also sets Gwyn up as a villain
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:54 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: But why though? And if that's true, he posted a major spoiler.

Me either, I don't want to see Imperial break, but it also sets Gwyn up as a villain

Shame, Gwyn sucks, Delta is a much better character.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:54 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Me either, I don't want to see Imperial break, but it also sets Gwyn up as a villain

Shame, Gwyn sucks, Delta is a much better character.

Agreed, but I see Delta as a blader who won't be evil, more or less a rival to Drum.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:59 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: Shame, Gwyn sucks, Delta is a much better character.

Agreed, but I see Delta as a blader who won't be evil, more or less a rival to Drum.

Yeah.
dang TT really milking this series like Bandai does with Unicorn and Build Fighters/Divers Series

I kind of feel that Imperial Dragon II wasn't the best that Drum should have, since the Ig' doesn't really do it justice as an upgrade from its Ace Dragon form. Quite an expensive release already, but if they'll upgrade it more, then so be it. In this case, then both Delta and Drum will get their upgraded Beys simultaneously by next year.

It is fitting that Drum would lose to Genesis owner, but I can't see the motive (story-wise) behind it, especially when it was shown in the anime that Ignition' came after Hybrid like some sort of inspiration.
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:04 AM)marutti Wrote: from anime trailer, Imperial Dragon will be broken by Genesis at EP 38
There is a link for the trailer?
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:13 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
There is a link for the trailer?

From Anime magazine not from website
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:54 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:13 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: There is a link for the trailer?

From Anime magazine not from website

Can you give us a link to that?
(Dec. 09, 2019  3:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:54 AM)marutti Wrote: From Anime magazine not from website

Can you give us a link to that?

He literally said it's from a magazine, most likely not online, but a physical copy
(Dec. 09, 2019  1:12 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

It won’t be that easy