Dragon or dinosaur

Poll: Dragon or dinosaur

Dragon
81.13%
Dinosaur
18.87%
Total: 100% 53 vote(s)
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:16 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: No those are dragons but some dions can fly but no dino can breath fire.

There are no flying dinosaurs. Flying reptiles that lived at the same time are called just that "Flying Reptiles". As are "Aquatic Reptiles". They are not dinosaurs.
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:09 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:16 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: No those are dragons but some dions can fly but no dino can breath fire.

There are no flying dinosaurs. Flying reptiles that lived at the same time are called just that "Flying Reptiles". As are "Aquatic Reptiles". They are not dinosaurs.

Yes there if flying dinosaurs how about a pterodactyl they can fly.
I think my brain might explode from trying to pick a side...they're both just so cool Dx
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:28 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:55 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Dragons because there awesome and come in a lot of different varieties,
a dragon could be whatever you want a dragon to be like because dragons aren't real.

Actually theres a Komodo Dragon, I'm sure thats classed as a dragon. Well obviously not a mythical one.

no, it may be called a dragon, but in reality it is just a really big lizard (though of coarse, not as big as a dinosaur)

dragons are same size to bigger then the T-Rex, plus they have fire and can fly. if it was a battle between them, dragon wins
It actually is a family. There is a family of lizards which actually called dragons so that is leaving 2 definitions to what we mean by a dragon:
1. The mythical, fire breathing dragon
2. & the group of lizards from the dragon family
Also there are mythical dragon species that are supposedly smaller than a Tyrannosaurus Rex like the dwarf dragon which is supposed be below your knees in height.

As for why there is a thread on this I have absolutely no idea. & why this comparison? My vote which will obviously be the majority's vote to is the dragons. A dragon kicks a dinosaur's extinct behind due to all the powers they have been given through myth (not mith). Fire breath, huge wings for flight, being one of the biggest things to have existed, razor sharp teeth, claws and tails, sometimes horns, scales made of the strongest materials and other powers beats an overgrown lizard.
@Hiraku
That is so true but thats why I made this thread just for that reason because I dont want it to be to easySmile
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:28 AM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: @Hiraku
That is so true but thats why I made this thread just for that reason because I dont want it to be to easySmile

Evil
..just evil.
I can already see the newspaper headlines..

HEADLINE: BRAINS EXPLODING LEFT AND RIGHT DUE TO RECENT POLL BY ULTIMATE ZERO
even though Dragons are kick but animals i choose dinosaurs because they are real
The head of a male teenager exploded, due to a poll on the 'world beyblade organization', this poll was made by no other than 'Ultimate Zero', we are lead to believe that the reason for the tragic accident, was due to the choice between two subjects 'Dragon or Dinosaur'.

We investigated the home of the unfortunate teenager which now lacks brains, although the choice was obvious, the thought that mad him like dinosaurs just made his choice harder, as the house was searched for any evidence, we found a ham sandwich we didn't want it to go to waste, so we ate it, later we realize he was sitting at his desk, on the 'World Beyblade Organization', so we looked at his last moments in pitty, well its his fault for clicking the thread....

After reading the thread completely, one sentence of it to be exact, we got bored and searched youtube, we searched 'Guy Runs into Wall', now during that video, we conclude that he didn't run into a wall, to splat the brains all over the furniture.

Now to finish of, we warn you do not click 'Dragons or Dinosaurs' thread, listed on the 'World Beyblade Organization, well if you read this you already have, and you were dam-right stupid for noticing a reply.... That is all good day.

that would probably e the story...
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:36 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: The head of a male teenager exploded, due to a poll on the 'world beyblade organization', this poll was made by no other than 'Ultimate Zero', we are lead to believe that the reason for the tragic accident, was due to the choice between two subjects 'Dragon or Dinosaur'.

We investigated the home of the unfortunate teenager which now lacks brains, although the choice was obvious, the thought that mad him like dinosaurs just made his choice harder, as the house was searched for any evidence, we found a ham sandwich we didn't want it to go to waste, so we ate it, later we realize he was sitting at his desk, on the 'World Beyblade Organization', so we looked at his last moments in pitty, well its his fault for clicking the thread....

After reading the thread completely, one sentence of it to be exact, we got bored and searched youtube, we searched 'Guy Runs into Wall', now during that video, we conclude that he didn't run into a wall, to splat the brains all over the furniture.

Now to finish of, we warn you do not click 'Dragons or Dinosaurs' thread, listed on the 'World Beyblade Organization, well if you reed this you already have, and you were dam-right stupid for noticing a reply.... That is all good day.

that would probably e the story...

Hahahahahahahah just made my day XD
OK Dragons are in the lead for dragon vs dino, I know it's not a full month I want make such a big deal out of it and I forgot to put a time out on this so sorry I'll make a thread that's a bit different in July.
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:26 AM)RowDog Wrote: 2. & the group of lizards from the dragon family
Also there are mythical dragon species that are supposedly smaller than a Tyrannosaurus Rex like the dwarf dragon which is supposed be below your knees in height.

As for why there is a thread on this I have absolutely no idea. & why this comparison?

wow, finally a thing about animals that i didn't know about! thanks for sharing that with me Smile

i think we are doing mythical in this thread

anyways, i choose dragons for the same reason you do
Just to make it clear it's mythical dragons we are doingSmile
I think were all pretty weird to be fighting over wether dragons or dinosaurs are better then one.
Dinosaurs, obviously. If I were a dinosaur, I would step on all of you. Smug Except for Master Kai-V.
Actually wait a sec, are we only talking about Mythical Dragons vs Normal Dinosaurs
or Mythical Dragons vs Mythical Dinosaurs because then this makes it more fair.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGwv8i_pdzaznjsoXw-KN...rAWC2Pax9M][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReqn0nF5gK6_V5w21heax...d-cOgQoXoA]
Dragon, i just think that dragons are simply better than dinosaurs. But this is just my own opinion. Sorry if i hurt those feelings of dinosaur lovers. Im just kiddingSmile
i just thought of another way that dragons are better then dinosaurs: intelligence

dragons are said to be the one of the most intelligent things on the earth, a T-Rex can be outwitted by a newborn kitten...
Dragon, so I can turn into a season one left spinning bey and annihilate everyone else's bey while also stealing the Blader's souls for food for me. And to be used in top-tier combos! Guess why I'm saying this!
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Dinosaurs, obviously. If I were a dinosaur, I would step on all of you. Smug
I hate to break it to you mate, but if you were a dinosaur you would be extinct.
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:13 PM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Dinosaurs, obviously. If I were a dinosaur, I would step on all of you. Smug
I hate to break it to you mate, but if you were a dinosaur you would be extinct.

.........Oh. Never even considered that.

Anyone up for dinosaur revival? Grin
Dragon because dinosaurs can't breathe fire.
Dinosaurs because they're real.

/thread
For the sake of empirical evidence, I built a cross-dimensional time machine and a giant arena. I then traveled across and between the 4th dimension gathering up different species of dinosaur and dragon to pit them against each other in my Giga-Colosseum. As a control group, I also grabbed a handful of Roman Centurions and Old West cowboys. After 20 minutes, the soldiers had annihilated all the giant reptiles. The cowboys then went all Boot Hill over the Centurions. Last I checked, Wyatt Earp was frying up some beans and Triceratops steak while singing a song about the Yellow Rose of Texas.
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Actually wait a sec, are we only talking about Mythical Dragons vs Normal Dinosaurs
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGwv8i_pdzaznjsoXw-KN...rAWC2Pax9M][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReqn0nF5gK6_V5w21heax...d-cOgQoXoA]

Are there mythical dinosaurs? I thought there was only normal dinosChocked_2
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Actually wait a sec, are we only talking about Mythical Dragons vs Normal Dinosaurs

Are there mythical dinosaurs? I thought there was only normal dinosChocked_2

Godzilla...