Dragon Ball: The Movie

Mr. Toto Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:I don't think the movie will be bad, but some fan boys are going to complain ULTRA hard.
see: http://www.daizex.com

Wow.

Epitome of weeaboo.
Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.
knux Wrote:Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.

Who is directing it?
You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.
Roy Wrote:You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.

[Image: 2igc8xf.gif]

Did you really just say, "A live-action Beyblade movie wouldn't work, and through this I am drawing the conclusion that a live-action Dragon Ball movie would not work because I guess they are both Japanese or something."

FYI, I don't see why a Naruto movie couldn't work.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.

[Image: 2igc8xf.gif]

Did you really just say, "A live-action Beyblade movie wouldn't work, and through this I am drawing the conclusion that a live-action Dragon Ball movie would not work because I guess they are both Japanese or something."

FYI, I don't see why a Naruto movie couldn't work.

O.K maybe I am wrong, can't really say that I have see an anime that became a live-action film so I guess it is not my place to say something like that.

P.S. If an one here nows Ghost in the Shell, they are doing a live-action film of that.
A live action Beyblade movie would be... interesting.
Ichida Wrote:A live action Beyblade movie would be... interesting.

i had a dream i was in this

i was takao, which is weird because i would make more sense as basically anyone but takao
Bey Brad Wrote:

i was takao, which is weird because i would make more sense as basically anyone but takao

These things happen. I've had a dream once where I was in it but me myself was someone else, atleast i think I have.
Bey Brad Wrote:

you're mao
Bey Brad Wrote:
knux Wrote:Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.

Who is directing it?

Guy called James Wong. Not sure what he's done before. Stephen Chow is the producer.
whatever if stephen chow is involved it will have some redeeming qualities
it's not like the source material was groundbreaking drama or something
wow, it would be waaaaay better just animated but whatever. but dragonball was my favorite. i liked it better than dbz. so this is cool.
Necro posting, eat my grass.

There has been like a huge amount of pictures over the past while. Some showing Chatwin in both an orange and blue gi, along with Roshi, Yamcha, Mai, and Bulma. Because I'm lazy visit dragonballmovieblog.net .
I still cannot believe this movie is coming out, what the eff.
The pictures make me so upset. My low expectations just went down so much Unhappy.
Dude who's playing Yamcha looks old enough to be my father. This Bulma must be into older guys... creepy...

And for a sense of DragonBall popularity in the US, the DVD release of DBZ season One became the best selling Anime release in history. It was released in 2006 IIRC.
Takao Wrote:Dude who's playing Yamcha looks old enough to be my father. This Bulma must be into older guys... creepy...

[Image: photo22563.jpg]

carp geezer
You clearly haven't seen the pcitures of him as Yamcha.