Dragon Adopters Desscussion ^-^

(Jul. 22, 2011  11:14 AM)SaintNP Wrote: here's mine
[Image: dragonanimated_117082.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_204001.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_156541.gif][Image: dragonanimated_249193.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_368821.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_443018.gif][Image: dragonanimated_573848.gif]

All Except Flight(Pterodragon) Is An Ancient Level 110 Dragons
All Except Darkrai(Albino Darkdragon Air Element,Can't Change The Name To Reshiram lol)
Are Gold Dragons

I've wasted like 20(2.000.000 Resources) dragon coins for buying 2 albino powders

man...this is the most awesome team of dragon...how long have you been playing man...
im with peace how fing long dude
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:44 AM)peace Wrote:
All Except Darkrai(Albino Darkdragon Air Element,Can't Change The Name To Reshiram lol)
Are Gold Dragons

I've wasted like 20(2.000.000 Resources) dragon coins for buying 2 albino powders

man...this is the most awesome team of dragon...how long have you been playing man...

i started like.... 1-2 years ago? not really view them every day just once every one or two weeks?
Mine is a eastern dragon check my sig
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:07 PM)SaintNP Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:44 AM)peace Wrote:
Are Gold Dragons

i started like.... 1-2 years ago? not really view them every day just once every one or two weeks?

sweets....you're good...can you give me some of your dragons? just kidding...XD...btw, how do we add dragon friends?
Hi! I am new to Dragon Adopters.
What you see in my sig, is my dragon! Its a wyvern, lvl 10 ATM, and element is Air.
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hi! I am new to Dragon Adopters.
What you see in my sig, is my dragon! Its a wyvern, lvl 10 ATM, and element is Air.

already level 10? man i just played this game 2days ago...same as me, but i'm western dragon. just the element is the same...XD
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:17 PM)peace Wrote:

already level 10? man i just played this game 2days ago...same as me, but i'm western dragon. just the element is the same...XD

No, actually its been about 6 days since I am on that site. But still, I don't really know anything about Dragon Adopters, and really didn't understand anything from the game guide...
All I do is visit, and feed...
I just got an account the name is GasherMaster(duh)
I made on account today and chose a Dark dragon. Click him
If you wanna know my element click my dragon, so it can hatch Grin
Say hello to Drakko, the young Dark Dragon hatchling:
[Image: dragonanimated_638088.gif]

[Image: dragonbar_638088.png]
Click the images and please help him level up by visiting!
how do i get items 4 my dragon
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:17 PM)peace Wrote:

I'm a level 3 and I've been playing for the same time as you!
Here's mine [Image: dragonanimated_652742.gif]
[Image: dragonbar_652742.png]
I just started playing.AND CLICK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dragon is in my sig. Click it if you want. I don't really get why this is so poplular, hah.

Wow, didn't expect this many posts, I only posted this topic 3 days ago, also iBeyblader you may want to put some spoilers in you sig mines was slightly smaller, but got deleted as it was to large.... Because of my hydra lol
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:15 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Wow, didn't expect this many posts, I only posted this topic 3 days ago, also iBeyblader you may want to put some spoilers in you sig mines was slightly smaller, but got deleted as it was to large.... Because of my hydra lol

Will do, haha.
wow...i too didn't expect that a lot of players to play this game....this is great...we can trade items that we want from each other...XD
i didn't expect that much either but i think it's really cool
Just joined 1 minute ago...
CLICK IT!!! In my spoiler.
Yes! My Wyvern egg has hatched! I gave it the fire element, I thought it would match it's name (I'm not telling you the name you''l have to visit my dragonadopters page to find out XD ).
im now nine on dragon adopters