[Draft]  Ring - Rage

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy’s Rage is an attack-type Ring. The ring features a white color with two large blades sloped downwards that have metal dragon heads at the front of each. The Rage Ring features a gimmick: It is the first Ring to feature metal in its design, that metal being the dragon heads.  [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In theory, the metal included on the Rage Ring would give it higher attack power. In practice, this theory holds. The Rage Ring has higher attack power as a result of the metal dragon heads. The upper attack shape of the Rage Ring gives this Ring great attack power, especially when paired with the 3A Chassis. It’s KO attack, specifically, excels, directly outclassing Zwei, another great KO attacker, for KO attack.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Rage Ring is designed to be used with 3A so that the Ring aligns with the Chassis to give great attack power. This alignment in practice makes Rage great for mobile attack combinations on 3A. Rage can also be used on 2S for stationary attack combinations.[/font]

Use in Mobile Attack Combinations
The Rage Ring can be put to use on the attack combination Rage Diabolos/Fafnir/Longinus/Helios Ultimate Reboot’/Quick’/Jolt’/Evolution’ 3A. On Quick’/Jolt’/Evolution’, when given a sliding shoot, gives great KO attack. On Ultimate Reboot’ specifically, when given a flat launch, the Rage combination can hit a wall and KO any opponent in the center. A sliding shoot can also be given if doing a flat launch is too inconsistent for certain players.

Overall
Takara Tomy’s Rage Ring features a design that gives it top tier attack power for Knocking out its opponents at the time of this writing. It’s attack power is equal to or better than Judgement for attack.

Because of this, Rage is a must have for competitive bladers.

Feel free to suggest how I can improve this draft. It would greatly be appreciated.
(Sep. 07, 2020  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Quote:Takara Tomy’s Rage is an attack type Ring. The ring features a white color with two large blades sloped downwards that have metal dragon heads at the front of each. The Rage Ring features a gimmick: It is the first Ring to feature metal in its design, that metal being the dragon heads.  
     In theory, the metal included on the Rage Ring would give it higher attack power. In practice, this theory holds true. The Rage Ring has higher attack power as a result of the metal dragon heads. The shape of the Rage Ring, in fact, give this Ring great attack power, especially when paired with the 3A Chassis. It’s KO attack, specifically, excels, directly outclassing Zwei, another great KO attacker, for KO attack.
     The Rage Ring is designed to be used with 3A, so that the Ring aligns with the Chassis to give great attack power. This alignment in practice makes Rage great for mobile attack combinations on 3A. Rage can also be used on 2S for stationary attack combinations.

Use in Mobile Attack Combinations
The Rage Ring can be put to use on the attack combination Rage Fafnir/Longinus Ultimate Reboot’/Quick’/Jolt’/Evolution’ 3A. On Quick’/Jolt’/Evolution’, when given a sliding shoot, gives great KO attack. On Ultimate Reboot’ specifically, when given a flat launch, the Rage combination can hit a wall and KO any opponent in the center. A sliding shoot can also be given if doing a flat launch is too inconsistent for certain players.

Overall
Takara Tomy’s Rage Ring features a design that gives it top tier attack power for Knocking out its opponents at the time of this writing. It’s attack power is equal to or better than Judgement for attack.

Because of this, Rage is a must have for competitive bladers.

Feel free to suggest how I can improve this draft. It would greatly be appreciated.

Quite Intersting Maybe Rage Helios/Diabolos/Fafnir and Zypher'/Accel'/Destroy'
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:18 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Feel free to suggest how I can improve this draft. It would greatly be appreciated.

Quite Intersting Maybe Rage Helios/Diabolos/Fafnir and Zypher'/Accel'/Destroy'

Zephyr’ and Accel’ are too slow for Rage, and Destroy’ I’m going to have to do testing for.
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:18 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Quite Intersting Maybe Rage Helios/Diabolos/Fafnir and Zypher'/Accel'/Destroy'

Zephyr’ and Accel’ are too slow for Rage, and Destroy’ I’m going to have to do testing for.
I like Tornado stalling
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Zephyr’ and Accel’ are too slow for Rage, and Destroy’ I’m going to have to do testing for.
I like Tornado stalling
Well that’s not really a viable strategy anymore in standard. Destroy’, while definitely a good attack driver, may still be a hit too slow competitively for Rage. Again, I will have to do testing, but still.
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I like Tornado stalling
Well that’s not really a viable strategy anymore in standard. Destroy’, while definitely a good attack driver, may still be a hit too slow competitively for Rage. Again, I will have to do testing, but still.

ok
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:18 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Quite Intersting Maybe Rage Helios/Diabolos/Fafnir and Zypher'/Accel'/Destroy'

Quick’/evolution’/volcanic or volcanic’ may be fast enough
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Zephyr’ and Accel’ are too slow for Rage, and Destroy’ I’m going to have to do testing for.

Quick’/evolution’/volcanic or volcanic’ may be fast enough

Volcanic/Volcanic I haven’t seen testing for, and the other two are already on my list for a recommended mobile attack combo.
Hey can i give a sugestion? If possible put the size of rage 3a's upper attack.
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:37 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Hey can i give a sugestion? If possible put the size of rage 3a's upper attack.

Do you mean the angle? It's kind of hard to measure an objects "Upper Attack".
At a recent tournament I went to, Rage on accel' worked very well. It wasn't possible to replicate or get better performance with other drivers.
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:21 PM)YishYash Wrote: At a recent tournament I went to, Rage on accel' worked very well. It wasn't possible to replicate or get better performance with other drivers.

Since I actually have this driver, I’m going to test this out. If it does well enough, I’ll add it to the list.
i find that rage does pretty well with volcanic and dimension in tall mode
i recommend not using volcanic/volcanic' because of longinuses weight it will slow it down and the driver will at some point break. but do testing first dont just take my word for it..
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:29 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i recommend not using volcanic/volcanic' because of longinuses weight it will slow it down and the driver will at some point break. but do testing first dont just take my word for it..
It’s not enough weight, but going by that logic, EVERY Bey will break, and we should never play Beyblade again.
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:29 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i recommend not using volcanic/volcanic' because of longinuses weight it will slow it down and the driver will at some point break. but do testing first dont just take my word for it..
It’s not enough weight, but going by that logic, EVERY Bey will break, and we should never play Beyblade again.

well i guess... but i love beyblade still...

Actully i awakened my volcanic' on Rage so?
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

cool
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

So, maybe there's proof that it could be good with legitimate testing? (no offense)
I placed it through Grammarly and there seems to be like 2 or 3 grammar mistakes so I corrected them and put the paragraph down here (the first one).

Takara Tomy’s Rage is an attack-type Ring. The ring features a white color with two large blades sloped downwards that have metal dragon heads at the front of each. The Rage Ring features a gimmick: It is the first Ring to feature metal in its design, that metal being the dragon heads.
In theory, the metal included on the Rage Ring would give it higher attack power. In practice, this theory holds. The Rage Ring has higher attack power as a result of the metal dragon heads. The shape of the Rage Ring gives this Ring great attack power, especially when paired with the 3A Chassis. It’s KO attack, specifically, excels, directly outclassing Zwei, another great KO attacker, for KO attack.
The Rage Ring is designed to be used with 3A so that the Ring aligns with the Chassis to give great attack power. This alignment in practice makes Rage great for mobile attack combinations on 3A. Rage can also be used on 2S for stationary attack combinations.
(Jan. 31, 2021  2:52 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:38 AM)BucaDiBeyblade Wrote: Rage also works very well with drivers such as Drift and Mobius

With Mobius, the down side is you lose upper attack consistency due to it being a high driver, but, with an awakened Mobius you get some crazy defense and good stamina while maintaining an aggressive nature when hard launched.

Now with Drift....Oh boy. It took me a while to figure out this combo because Drift is hard to control if you don't know how to launch it. But basically with Drift, you get the benefits of Mobius and more. Drift is lower so the upper attack is more consistent, also better stamina and against opposite spin opponents, it spin steals, and just like Ultimate Reboot', if you hard launch flat, it'll speed up on the ridge and bounce of the wall to hit beys that are centered (this kind of launch is hard to learn how to control, but yes, you can control it). What makes Drift so good though is that it allows for different kinds of launches. Opposite spin? You can light launch and still win. Same spin stamina/defense type? You can actually angle launch it. etc etc

P.S. Most of the Japanese scene use Mobius in the standard and Drift in the Dash Bey for tournaments

I prefer attack layer with attack driver,but morbius&drift sure is amazing to pair up with rage ring,but as stationary attacker I guess,since it can't keep the banking pattern it needs for attack(imo at least)

If you hard angle hard launch with the long string sparking launcher, it'll speed up and bank multiple times (if it didn't hit the opposing bey after the first bank). While yes you can win often, I can't recommend this only because this will actually break other beys if it hits it off the first or second bank. So far I've broken my neighbors attack mode ring for Infinite, 2 Zwei's, my brothers Tempest wings, and my other neighbors TH170 track
(Feb. 01, 2021  7:14 AM)BucaDiBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  2:52 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I prefer attack layer with attack driver,but morbius&drift sure is amazing to pair up with rage ring,but as stationary attacker I guess,since it can't keep the banking pattern it needs for attack(imo at least)

If you hard angle hard launch with the long string sparking launcher, it'll speed up and bank multiple times (if it didn't hit the opposing bey after the first bank). While yes you can win often, I can't recommend this only because this will actually break other beys if it hits it off the first or second bank. So far I've broken my neighbors attack mode ring for Infinite, 2 Zwei's, my brothers Tempest wings, and my other neighbors TH170 track

Yeah,the heavier the bey, the higher its momentum,I accidentally break my uncle's draciel(not the remake) with brave ring

Rage when pair with 3A doesn't have that good balance with tall LAD driver like morbius and morbius ain't gonna outspin opposite-spin beys when it fall over(from what I remember at least)I will do some test later on to confirmed this again
Does the attack point under the dragon represents the Longinus spear?
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Does the attack point under the dragon represents the Longinus spear?

Yeah,but unlike lost longinus& bloody longinus,the spear design isn't as clear