Draft: Poison Giraffe S130MB

I still do not know what you wan't me to write, Ultra.
Ultra, just write out exactly what you want to appear in the article and he can copy and paste it right in. Because I too am a bit confused. Also:

Quote:Use in Defense Customization
Althought now outclassed, the combination '''Basalt ___ BD145MB''' dominated the Metagame for quite awhile.

*spelling of although
As far as I know, it only really "dominated" in the United Kingdom ... Everywhere else, MB has always been a lot less used.
Oh well that's different then. Change it back to what it was in the first combo although note I guess that it was the first top tier combo that found use with MB I guess.
How does the re-wording look guys?
Okay after looking over it I can quite a few things that I don't like. The language is quite informal and you repeat a lot of things unnecessarily. Also the MB section is inadequate as well. Also maybe i'm forgetting something isn't MB only in like 1 other common bey? Which is L Drago Guardian? Yes that is more useful but I mean considering it's unlikely to be released by Hasbro I don't think that's true. I mean since Basalt is likely to be the most useful Hasbro MW for a while I think that Basalt ___ BD145MB will be a prominent combo in the hasbro scene. Anyway i'm gonna have a look at this tonight.
I don't quite understand what you mean about my language being formal..
Okay maybe that bit was wrong.
Bump (I guess..?)

I really want to finish this and move on. Any suggestions?
Sorry I completely forgot. I'm still working on this and my own edits that will bring it to completion are nearly done.
mention that S130 is the more useful of the 130 tracks (do not use WA130 over S130, basically)

Other than that, I don't have the time to give this a proper overview. I will look at it a bit more later.
I'm looking at it Leon. Mine's nearly done. However does anyone know anything about the combo MF-H LDG BD145 MB. Uwik suggested it be mentioned but i've never heard of it and there's no thread for it.
I actually said that it's an effective niche combo to counter 230 right spins. That's it. It's not a good overall example for MB. Just leave it out.
I remember that and i'm not planning on mentioning it because i'd never heard of it. Anyway:

Quote:Note: This Beyblade was re-named "Poison Zurafa S130MB" by Hasbro.

Face: Giraffe

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Camelopadalis, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Giraffe
Weight: 2.8 grams

The Giraffe Clear Wheel was originally released in a transparent yellow-green color with orange details. The Clear wheel is oval-shaped with curved lines of orange fire, as well as two small notches sticking out, resembling giraffe heads. In this release, it is a clear white with black details.

Metal Wheel: Poison

Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful smash attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of Recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the wheel is raised at the base, exposing the track to opposing Beyblades, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This Recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Metal Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beyblades. This means the Wheel has little to no use for Attack. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use. In this release, Poison is painted deep purple for aestethic purposes.

Spin Track: S130
Weight: 3.3 grams

Made only of plastic, S130 has a horizontal disk attached to its centre. This disk consists of eight arms linked by some relatively round webs of plastic, which overall forms an imperfect circle. In this release S130 is of a dark grey color.

S130's inferior weight compared to Tracks like BD145 and GB145 render it outclassed for Defense purposes. However, where this Track has found a home is in Attack combos. S130 adds much needed weight to an attacker without obscuring its contact points. Also, its mid-sized height allows Attack Metal Wheels to score hits on a number of opposing heights. This allows S130 to be used with some Attack Wheels, including VariAres and Flash.

Use In Attack Customization
S130 can be put to good use in the Flash combo '''MF-H Flash Escolpio/Pisces/Orion S130RF''', adding a decent amount of weight to Flash without covering up contact points.

Performance Tip: MB

MB is a variation of the Ball tip, with its surface is made fully out of metal, making it the third heaviest tip to this day. It has a wide surface area, low friction, and heavy weight, making it a very versatile tip. Being metal, it provides the low friction, resulting in longer endurance. The downfall of the tip is that its low friction makes it very easy to KO and knock off balance and as such has only found a home in a small number of combos.

Use in Balance Customization
MB is a vital piece in the Duo combo '''MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB'''. This combo works as a wobbler combination. Due to the high height and the ball shaped tip the combo has the ability to wobble meaning it can use destabilization and force smash to defeat opponents. The MB tip provides the combo with a decent stamina and its shape allows the combo to tilt and wobble at extreme angles and recover. Due to the nature of MB its greatest weakness is attack types.

Use in Defense/Balance combo Customization

Although now outclassed, the combo ''MF-H Basalt ___ BD145MB'' was one of the first combinations to find competitive use with Metal Ball. This combination has good synergy which means as a whole it works well together. Due to the heavy nature it couldn’t be knocked out easily. Metal Ball also worked well with BD145 as it requires tall tips to avoid scrapping. The nature (low fiction?) of Metal Ball meant that it had more stamina than traditional Basalt defense combinations which used rubber tips like Coat Sharp. Lastly Metal Ball can go into aggressive movement patterns if lunched a certain way which works well with Basalts nature to knock out and/or destabilise others combos.

Overall:
Although this Beyblade has some outclassed parts, it provides an easy way to acquire S130 and MB. While this can be acquired from the more competitive L- Drago Guardian this beyblade is easier to find and cheaper it is an easier alternative. For those only with access with to Hasbro releases it is a worthwhile purchase to make the Basalt combo. It can also provide spare MB tips. In conclusion, this is a worthwhile purchase.
Nature does sound better to me than low friction.
Few edit suggestions:

Quote:Performance Tip: MB

MB is a variation of the Ball tip, with its surface is made fully out of metal. , making it the third heaviest tip to this day. It has a wide surface area, low friction, and heavy weight, making it a very versatile tip. Being metal, it provides the low friction, resulting in needed for longer endurance. The downfall of the tip is that its low friction Its lack of traction makes it very easy to KO and knock off balance destabilized. and asAs such, it has only found a home in a small number of combos.

MB is a vital piece in the Duo combo '''MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB'''. This combo works as a wobbler combination. Due to the high height and the ball shaped tip, the combo has the ability to wobble at extreme angles and recover. meaning it can use It uses destabilization and force smash grind to defeat opponents. The MB tip provides the combo with a decent stamina and its shape allows the combo to tilt and wobble at extreme angles and recover. Due to the nature of MB, its greatest weakness is attack types.

Although now outclassed, the combo ''MF-H Basalt ___ BD145MB'' was one of the first combinations to find competitive use with Metal Ball. This combination has good synergy which means as a whole, it works well together. Due to the heavy nature it couldn’t be knocked out easily. Metal Ball also worked well with BD145 as it requires tall tips to avoid scrapping. The nature (low fiction?) of Metal Ball meant that it had more stamina than traditional Basalt defense combinations which used rubber tips like Coat Sharp. Lastly, Metal Ball can go into aggressive movement patterns if lunchedlaunched a certain way, which works well with Basalt's nature to knock out and/or destabilise others combos.

That's fine but I don't agree with that large sentence you deleted from the Basalt combo bit since it describes an important part of the combo. Why did you feel it necessary to take it out?
Because I feel that it implies that MF-H Basalt BD145 MB has more stamina than MF-H Basalt BD145 CS, which is not necessarily true. It's highly dependent on the CS and the launch's rpm.
Okay then. Is it ready after those edits are made then or does Kai-V need to have a look?
She or Kei has to approve as usual.
Ultra, post the final edited draft and I will look at it.
Thanks a lot for the help guys. I really appreciate it.
This should be the latest draft. I added the abbreviations for S130 and MB. It still needs the weight of Poison & MB, otherwise it looks good.

Quote:Note: This Beyblade was re-named "Poison Zurafa S130MB" by Hasbro.

Face: Giraffe

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Camelopadalis, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Giraffe
Weight: 2.8 grams

The Giraffe Clear Wheel was originally released in a transparent yellow-green color with orange details. The Clear wheel is oval-shaped with curved lines of orange fire, as well as two small notches sticking out, resembling giraffe heads. In this release, it is a clear white with black details.

Metal Wheel: Poison

Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful smash attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of Recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the wheel is raised at the base, exposing the track to opposing Beyblades, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This Recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Metal Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beyblades. This means the Wheel has little to no use for Attack. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use. In this release, Poison is painted deep purple for aestethic purposes.

Spin Track: Shield 130
Weight: 3.3 grams

Made only of plastic, S130 has a horizontal disk attached to its centre. This disk consists of eight arms linked by some relatively round webs of plastic, which overall forms an imperfect circle. In this release S130 is of a dark grey color.

S130's inferior weight compared to Tracks like BD145 and GB145 render it outclassed for Defense purposes. However, where this Track has found a home is in Attack combos. S130 adds much needed weight to an attacker without obscuring its contact points. Also, its mid-sized height allows Attack Metal Wheels to score hits on a number of opposing heights. This allows S130 to be used with some Attack Wheels, including VariAres and Flash.

Use In Attack Customization
S130 can be put to good use in the Flash combo '''MF-H Flash Escolpio/Pisces/Orion S130RF''', adding a decent amount of weight to Flash without covering up contact points.

Performance Tip: Metal Ball

MB is a variation of the Ball tip, with its surface is made fully out of metal. It has a wide surface area and heavy weight, making it a very versatile tip. Being metal, it provides the low friction needed for longer endurance. Its lack of traction makes it very easy to KO and destabilized. As such, it has only found a home in a small number of combos.

MB is a vital piece in the Duo combo '''MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB'''. This combo works as a wobbler combination. Due to the high height and the ball shaped tip, the combo has the ability to wobble at extreme angles and recover. It uses destabilization and force grind to defeat opponents. Due to the nature of MB, its greatest weakness is attack types.

Although now outclassed, the combo ''MF-H Basalt ___ BD145MB'' was one of the first combinations to find competitive use with Metal Ball. This combination has good synergy which means as a whole, it works well together. Due to the heavy nature it couldn’t be knocked out easily. Metal Ball also worked well with BD145 as it requires tall tips to avoid scrapping. Lastly, Metal Ball can go into aggressive movement patterns if launched a certain way, which works well with Basalt's nature to knock out and/or destabilise others combos.

Overall:
Although this Beyblade has some outclassed parts, it provides an easy way to acquire S130 and MB. While this can be acquired from the more competitive L- Drago Guardian this beyblade is easier to find and cheaper it is an easier alternative. For those only with access with to Hasbro releases it is a worthwhile purchase to make the Basalt combo. It can also provide spare MB tips. In conclusion, this is a worthwhile purchase.
Should we stick to only TT part naming or Hasbro as well?

I, like many other people, use a blend of the names:
Face (bolt occasionally)
Clear Wheel
Metal Wheel
Spin Track
and Tip (Bottom sometimes)

Should we change all of the names to the TT system? Or should we keep it Hasbro?

I'm posting this because Uwik's draft has the same blending of the two different nomenclatures that many people use normally.
Uh considering every MFB article uses the takara terminology I doubt we'd change now. Think a bit before you post.