[Draft]  Performance Tip - Yard Metal

To be drafted.
Umm if this is somewhere I should post this, Yard Metal is good.
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:05 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Umm if this is somewhere I should post this, Yard Metal is good.

But I need details for why it is to make a draft.
Ummm, it is good with Regalia and Big Bang Genesis (with the Big Bang Armor) it does a move and it sounds annoying (as in when it is doing the move the noise is obnoxious) but the move is good.

Use Big Bang Genesis Sting Yard Metal
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Ummm, it is good with Regalia and Big Bang Genesis (with the Big Bang Armor) it does a move and it sounds annoying (as in when it is doing the move the noise is obnoxious) but the move is good.
That’s not very specific. I need information on what it does good at. Like is it good for defense? For what kind of defense? Is it better than Orbit Metal?
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Ummm, it is good with Regalia and Big Bang Genesis (with the Big Bang Armor) it does a move and it sounds annoying (as in when it is doing the move the noise is obnoxious) but the move is good.
That’s not very specific. I need information on what it does good at. Like is it good for defense? For what kind of defense? Is it better than Orbit Metal?

Oh, it is really good on infinite lock beys for defense because there is less click resistance and its scrapes have more free spin meaning it does not die when doing emperor drift.
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s not very specific. I need information on what it does good at. Like is it good for defense? For what kind of defense? Is it better than Orbit Metal?

Oh, it is really good on infinite lock beys for defense because there is less click resistance and its scrapes have more free spin meaning it does not die when doing emperor drift.

You could’ve just use scraping instead of the move name in the anime. I’ll need more details from other people to make a full draft, but thanks for providing some info on the driver.
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Oh, it is really good on infinite lock beys for defense because there is less click resistance and its scrapes have more free spin meaning it does not die when doing emperor drift.

You could’ve just use scraping instead of the move name in the anime. I’ll need more details from other people to make a full draft, but thanks for providing some info on the driver.

You welcome
Maybe something like:
"Yard Metal, abbreviated as Ym, is a driver released with B-157 Big Bang Yenesis.0.Ym. Like it's predecessor, Yard, Yard Metal uses a free spinning ball to keep the Bey stable. Unlike it's predecessor, however, it uses a metal ball bearing, which can be magnetized to work with stadiums such as the Musou or Mugen beystadiums. Until further testing, it is not a must have for bladers, but a welcome addition to any blader's collection."
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:01 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Maybe something like:
"Yard Metal, abbreviated as Ym, is a driver released with B-157 Big Bang Yenesis.0.Ym. Like it's predecessor, Yard, Yard Metal uses a free spinning ball to keep the Bey stable. Unlike it's predecessor, however, it uses a metal ball bearing, which can be magnetized to work with stadiums such as the Musou or Mugen beystadiums. Until further testing, it is not a must have for bladers, but a welcome addition to any blader's collection."

Mugen stadiums don’t really matter here, as it is about the performance in a TT standard stadium.
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:01 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Maybe something like:

Mugen stadiums don’t really matter here, as it is about the performance in a TT standard stadium.
I know, but i just like putting little bits of info on the part i'm talking about. I'll try to do some testing in a few minutes for it
i find ym not very great its unbalancened does not have very good afterlife or stamina it scrapes it has good defence thats all tho cool idea but it just does not work
Isn’t it a driver. Also you might want to mention the weak spring.