[Draft]  Perfomance Tip/Driver-Destroy'

just read your post again ,it sounds ypu are taking revenge[forma child,who you do not think can do anything],this has also been stated by suhasini.
just forget it,difference of views.talk to adarsh in pm.
sorry for all these posts.

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:56 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:51 AM)Battleburst Wrote: hrey bro,i live in delhi and he lives in bihar,i just came to know him on wbo.and i am not defending anyone.i just want this thread to be what its about that is the driver.and i can report you under the section of wrong thread and spam.just take this to the pm with adarsh because my concern right now is keeping this thread about what it is.you and adarsh sought out your matter in pm .thanks a lit.CASE DISMISSED.LOL.

Well then, just say that. There's no need to go around saying that he is doing everything right. I don't really have much need for your locations, so that's not relevant. I'm not gonna bother with PM. It's clear that he doesn't read carefully and so he would just either not see the PM or mis-read and start a fight (which to clarify, I'm not afraid of).

So by all means, go ahead and discuss the driver w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶

okay,thanks for undestanding
also we have a pic,adarsh should upload it in the op.CHEERS
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: just read your post again ,it sounds ypu are taking revenge[forma child,who you do not think can do anything],this has also been stated by suhasini.

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:56 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Well then, just say that. There's no need to go around saying that he is doing everything right. I don't really have much need for your locations, so that's not relevant. I'm not gonna bother with PM. It's clear that he doesn't read carefully and so he would just either not see the PM or mis-read and start a fight (which to clarify, I'm not afraid of).

So by all means, go ahead and discuss the driver w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶

I wasn't getting revenge. So long as people don't pointlessly go around telling me about my buisiness, I'm fine.
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: just read your post again ,it sounds ypu are taking revenge[forma child,who you do not think can do anything],this has also been stated by suhasini.

I wasn't getting revenge. So long as people don't pointlessly go around telling me about my buisiness, I'm fine.

i guess that is his fault,but understasnd ,we all are differnet,maybe be was bugging you,but think maybe he was just trying to help.BACK TO TOPIC
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I wasn't getting revenge. So long as people don't pointlessly go around telling me about my buisiness, I'm fine.

i guess that is his fault,but understasnd ,we all are differnet,maybe be was bugging you,but think maybe he was just trying to help.BACK TO TOPIC

Right on.
Well then, sorry if you felt offended @[jade_juper], I didn't mean to. Sorry if I did. Anything else can be cleared between you and Adarsh via PM's.
Good Day to you!
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:29 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Even a two year old can copy and paste. If it is just that, then how is it helping with writing a draft?
Look kid...(if you are a kid) if you have a problem with Suhasini or Adarsh , plz PM them instead of leaving the argument on a public thread. This kind of Man to Man talk should be done in private. Lets keep this thread on topic
I just want to apologize for being a little mean to jade _juper ; I hope we can all understand that at the end of the day, getting along and having fun is more important then all of us making a fuss. Smile
Alrighty this got off topic. How bout i discuss ds' to get back on topic.

Tbh i don't think itll have much use. Yeah, the spring is great and all, but choZ layers are too heavy to get that much movement on ds'.
Ftr im still getting the switch game for that sweet sweet shining amaterios
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:35 AM)K1D Wrote: Tbh i don't think itll have much use. Yeah, the spring is great and all, but choZ layers are too heavy to get that much movement on ds'.

Yes, but destroy is also mostly used in spin equalization combos because of its life after death and stamina properties as well. It can also be used in mobile defense combos, so destroy is a very versatile part. Plus, nightmare Longinus was heavy but it moved a lot.
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:35 AM)K1D Wrote: Tbh i don't think it'll have much use. Yeah, the spring is great and all, but choZ layers are too heavy to get that much movement on ds'.
Ftr i'm still getting the switch game for that sweet sweet shining amaterios

It'll be used in place of the original destroy in all cases where the player can. It's a direct upgrade to destroy with no downside other than being slightly harder to obtain, and even then, it's a pack-in with a video game, which isn't much harder to come by than a regular release.