[Draft]  Layer Base - Heaven (V2)

Heaven (ヘブン, Hebun) is a Layer Base released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen on August 10th, 2019.
==Description==
Takara Tomy's Heaven is a Right-Spin Defense Type Layer Base with 2 blades that are segmented. As part of Gatinko Layer System, it is compatible with all dual/right spinning Gatinko Chips and layer weights, and features a gimmick; a movable sub layer.

In theory, the sub-layer moves in order to allowed 2 yellow 'wings' to be released with every click from the Layer Base, akin to dread and Arc Bahamut. When an opponent strikes Heaven once the wings are fully released, they will retract and restore the locking mechanism to its original position, similar to how Arc Bahamut could relock itself when equipped with a driver with a weak spring like Bearing.

In practice, however, the sub layer's contact points aren't exposed enough for this to consistently happen, and the design is too recoil heavy for defense, though its weight can compensate if superior options such as Master are unavailable.
==Overall==
Heaven features a working gimmick, but is hampered by the inconsistency of said gimmick and recoil heavy design. Furthermore, with the release of the Superking Layer System, specifically Rage and 3A, Heaven is too light to remain viable.

As such, heaven is meant for collcetion purposes only.
Nice review! I was wondering, can you just make threads like this? Or do you have to contact beybladewiki? How does this work?
(Oct. 07, 2021  7:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: There is a make new post on the corner

Not at all what he was asking about.

(Oct. 07, 2021  2:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice review! I was wondering, can you just make threads like this? Or do you have to contact beybladewiki? How does this work?

You don’t need any approval, you can just make them, and with enough revisions and the approval of the Beyblade wiki, it can be placed onto the beyblade wiki. You will have to make sure it is very well written though.
(Oct. 07, 2021  1:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  7:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: There is a make new post on the corner

Not at all what he was asking about.

(Oct. 07, 2021  2:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice review! I was wondering, can you just make threads like this? Or do you have to contact beybladewiki? How does this work?

You don’t need any approval, you can just make them, and with enough revisions and the approval of the Beyblade wiki, it can be placed onto the beyblade wiki. You will have to make sure it is very well written though.
Alright thanks! Do you need to leave links in the words like he did? Or can you just write it normally?
heaven was used even during the start of db I think
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:17 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: heaven was used even during the start of db I think

It still is. It’s uses as Heaven Dragon 2 Wheel Drift Goku. It’s a right spin version of the dynamite drift combo but it’s got more stamina and less LAD/equalization. I’ve also seen some people use it on giga Xtend+ but that’s decently rare.