[Draft]  Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed' +X

Hyperion burn Xceed' +X was released B-174 Limit break Deluxe Set on september 14 2020

Hyperion II:The hyperion II(Two or 2) Chip has metal in corperated in the center it also includes a metal chip core However it is outclass by Solomon Diabolos and Spriggan Two of which are dual spin.

Burn:The Burn Super ring is a part of the limit break system line of superking beys which means it incorperates a gimmick

Depending on which limit break disk (in this case Cho) the combo is using when the lock gets to a certain point Four blade pop out In practice if they pop out while the two beys are hitting it acts as (lets say you push someone) hammer action while this does work its secondary purpose is mitagated
it decrease the attack after the hammer action, which means if you activate this its either a hit or a miss.The layer base has its chassis infused making it only compatible with the limit break disks, another thing to note is because of this the process of placing and removing the chip is basically like a hasbro bey. Like imperial Dragon The layer is burst prone, due to the fact its gimmick will not with strong teeth. Unlike helios volcano, the layer gains more recoil,making this a severe problem

Cho:The Cho disk is a very heavy limit break system disk There are is a problem the disk is unbalanced, decreasing stamina.

Xceed'+X: Xceed'+ is a dash driver with an upgrade chip reminisent to Xtend+, however unlike Xtend+, The chip is not an upgrade as in the driver is supposed to increase speed, however it merely decreases speed

OVERALL

Overall Most of the beys abillites do not work well because of this: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed'+X is not a must have but instead a welcome addition to any bladers collection.

this is my first time making a draft if i missed anything please tell Me!
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:07 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hyperion burn Xceed' +X was released B-174 Limit break Deluxe Set on september 14 2020

Hyperion II:The hyperion II(Two or 2) Chip has metal in corperated in the center it also includes a metal chip core However it is outclass by Solomon Diabolos and Spriggan Two of which are dual spin.

Burn:The Burn Super ring is a part of the limit break system line of superking beys which means it incorperates a gimmick

Depending on which limit break disk (in this case Cho) the combo is using when the lock gets to a certain point Four blade pop out In practice if they pop out while the two beys are hitting it acts as (lets say you push someone) hammer action while this does work its secondary purpose is mitagated
it decrease the attack after the hammer action, which means if you activate this its either a hit or a miss.The layer base has its chassis infused making it only compatible with the limit break disks, another thing to note is because of this the process of placing and removing the chip is basically like a hasbro bey. the teeth are significantly weak for a superking bey.

Cho:The Cho disk is a very heavy limit break system disk There are two problems with the part for one, the disk is unbalanced, decreasing stamina.
Second, it is not useable with the volcano super ring, which isnt a real problem.

Xceed'+X: Xceed'+ is a dash driver with an upgrade chip reminisent to Xtend+, however unlike Xtend+, The chip is not an upgrade as in the driver is supposed to increase speed, however it merely decreases speed

OVERALL

Overall Most of the beys abillites do not work well because of this: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed'+X is not a must have but instead a welcome addition to any bladers collection.

Grammar is off.
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:07 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hyperion burn Xceed' +X was released B-174 Limit break Deluxe Set on september 14 2020

it decrease the attack after the hammer action, which means if you activate this its either a hit or a miss.The layer base has its chassis infused making it only compatible with the limit break disks, another thing to note is because of this the process of placing and removing the chip is basically like a hasbro bey. the teeth are significantly weak for a superking bey.

Cho:The Cho disk is a very heavy limit break system disk There are two problems with the part for one, the disk is unbalanced, decreasing stamina.
Second, it is not useable with the volcano super ring, which isnt a real problem.

OVERALL

Grammar is off.

rip

OVERALL

You forgot to say that is like imperial it has quite bad teeth and because of the gimmick it can sometimes burst easily
(unlike helios volcano, that has bad teeth but when the limit break activates it also increases the defense)

it decrease the attack after the hammer action, which means if you activate this its either a hit or a miss.The layer base has its chassis infused making it only compatible with the limit break disks, another thing to note is because of this the process of placing and removing the chip is basically like a hasbro bey. Like imperial Dragon The layer is burst prone, due to the fact its gimmick will not with strong teeth. Unlike helios volcano, the layer gains more recoil,making this a severe problem

OVERALL

Actually the limit break discs can be swapped. U can swap cho & ou depending on preference the gimmick stays the same
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

OVERALL

You forgot to say that is like imperial it has quite bad teeth and because of the gimmick it can sometimes burst easily
(unlike helios volcano, that has bad teeth but when the limit break activates it also increases the defense)

Not really bad teeth, just those messed up screw copies. Otherwise, it's probably as burst resistant as Helios Volcano.

Also this mans really just used 'layer base'. And the Ou and Kou disks can be used with any limit break bey: it just changes the position of the limit break activation also based on spin direction.
Cho= First click for right spins, Second to last for left spins
Ou= Middle
Kou= Second to last for right spins, First for left spins

Pretty sure that's how it works, and anyone can correct me if I'm horribly wrong.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You forgot to say that is like imperial it has quite bad teeth and because of the gimmick it can sometimes burst easily

Not really bad teeth, just those messed up screw copies. Otherwise, it's probably as burst resistant as Helios Volcano.

Also this mans really just used 'layer base'. And the Ou and Kou disks can be used with any limit break bey: it just changes the position of the limit break activation also based on spin direction.
Ou= Middle

Pretty sure that's how it works, and anyone can correct me if I'm horribly wrong.

i watch peter pigs unboxing and the cho disk does not activate it it activates when its bursts T_T
(Nov. 17, 2020  2:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not really bad teeth, just those messed up screw copies. Otherwise, it's probably as burst resistant as Helios Volcano.

Ou= Middle

i watch peter pigs unboxing and the cho disk does not activate it it activates when its bursts T_T

Nah, I think it's just either what I said or the middle for all of them.
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:37 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  2:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i watch peter pigs unboxing and the cho disk does not activate it it activates when its bursts T_T

Nah, I think it's just either what I said or the middle for all of them.

T_T i already watched it and tested it you are wrong i'm not going to put false information in my Draft
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:39 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:37 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, I think it's just either what I said or the middle for all of them.

T_T i already watched it and tested it you are wrong i'm not going to put false information in my Draft

Uhh, you watched it? Ok. Tested it? Never knew you had it so early, so I'd like a bit more visual proof for myself if you don't mind.
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:39 AM)beykid44 Wrote: T_T i already watched it and tested it you are wrong i'm not going to put false information in my Draft

Uhh, you watched it? Ok. Tested it? Never knew you had it so early, so I'd like a bit more visual proof for myself if you don't mind.

*SIGH* T_T NO! now as i've said it doesnt work
Wait, did you say it activates when it bursts? Umm, that's clearly wrong my dude. After revision, it seems like it just activates when the lock shifts to the halfway mark.

I still could be wrong, but it definitely does not activate when it BURSTS. Otherwise, the gimmick would be useless.

Ok good sir, now I almost sure that my first theory about the position of the limit break changing upon disk is correct.
https://youtu.be/XVkpA3lAw5g
Watch at about 3:37 and they show it off, side by side.
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, did you say it activates when it bursts? Umm, that's clearly wrong my dude. After revision, it seems like it just activates when the lock shifts to the halfway mark.

I still could be wrong, but it definitely does not activate when it BURSTS. Otherwise, the gimmick would be useless.

Ok good sir, now I almost sure that my first theory about the position of the limit break changing upon disk is correct.

hhmmmmmmmmmmm ok your theory was right you could have qouted me tho
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, did you say it activates when it bursts? Umm, that's clearly wrong my dude. After revision, it seems like it just activates when the lock shifts to the halfway mark.

hhmmmmmmmmmmm ok your theory was right you could have qouted me tho

Yeah bruh, wait for actual confirmation before you try to call someone out, as you could have misinformed people.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:19 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote: hhmmmmmmmmmmm ok your theory was right you could have qouted me tho

Yeah bruh, wait for actual confirmation before you try to call someone out, as you could have misinformed people.

i watched peterpigs video or he might have gotten a defect ill fix it now
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:19 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah bruh, wait for actual confirmation before you try to call someone out, as you could have misinformed people.

i watched peterpigs video or he might have gotten a defect ill fix it now

Much appreciated.
Just to clarify..
Cho- activates 1st click for Burn and The End, 3rd click for Volcano
Ou- 2nd click or middle for all
Kou- 3rd click for Burn and The End, 1st click for Volcano