[Draft]  Forge Disc - Over

Over (オーバー, Ōbā) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set in Japan in August 7th, 2021.
==Description==
*All information is conjectural*(this will be used in future drafts regarding parts I don't have, as some parts I have already have drafts)
Over is a round forge disc, akin to Ring, with 2 indents akin to Oval. Unlike Oval, Over is not hollowed out. and is the heaviest forge disc ever released, outclassing Wheel by 3.7 grams and Giga by nearly 1 gram.  While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most Dynamite Battle Layers can compensate. Furthermore, its extremely round shape makes it one of the best forge dscs for Life-after Death. As such, Over is capable of being useful in many combinations, much like Wheel and 00 before it.
==Recomended Combinations==
TBA
==Overall==
Over;s high weight and round shape, along with its similarities to Wheel allow it to perform well in any combination.

As such, Over is a must have for competitive bladers.
I would add that Over's perfectly circular shape presents functionally zero scrape risk. It has excellent OWD and a relatively low center of gravity, contributing to a combination's overall stability. Its high weight provides considerable inertia and knockback resistance.

Would Over's high rotational inertia present a potential burst risk? That isn't something I've been able to reliably test myself.
I’d have to agree here with this. The only disadvantage is that it’s not particularly the best on non DB layers, but DB dominates so well that it’s not really an issue.