[Draft]  Forge Disc - 8'

Quote:8’ is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb on 22nd September, 2018.

==Description==
8’, like other even numbered Core Disks, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features four protrusions, each molded into the shape of an "8’". Below of the prostitutions  of the "8’"s features gaps, akin to the Knuckle Disk, which takes weight away from the center and creates high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Flywheel Effect,  a feature that bolsters stamina potential . Furthermore, 8’ is one of the heaviest Disks in the game, heavier than 5, 4, and 7 and its use can bolster a Beyblade's Knock-Out resistance and attack potential, however, like other heavy disks with high OWD such as Gravity, the use of 8’, like its predecessor 8 decreases a Beyblade's Burst resistance as a trade off. However the heavy weight of the Cho-Z system layers can compensate  for that burst risk. 
Furthermore, 8' features a smooth underside like 7 and 10 allowing to be used sucessfully in Revolve and Eternal based Customizations. 

==Overall==

==Product List==

==Takara Tomy==

B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb

What else Can be Predicted more?
Copying Older Draft by MonoDragon with a bit of editing

Placing my overall Prediction here-
[8’ is a highly versatile Disk, like its predecessor “8”, its balance and OWD boosts stamina, its weight boosts Knock-Out resistance and attack potential. As a Core Disk, certain Frames such as Glaive can add traits such as Life After Death. While 8’'s poor Burst resistance is a trade off, the weight of many Evolution/God Layers and Metal God Chips AND Cho-Z/Turbo Layers can compensate. As such, every blader should own a copy of this part.]

UPDATE:NEW CORRECTIONS MADE @[Rebel Blader]
Honestly, you probably shouldn't be doing the overall section just yet, only the description. As we've only seen 8', we don't have any testing or videos to base it's performance off of. It could behave differently than 8, even if it's 8's successor.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Honestly, you probably shouldn't be doing the overall section just yet, only the description. As we've only seen 8', we don't have any testing or videos to base it's performance off of. It could behave differently than 8, even if it's 8's successor.

That's A good point, While I was only predicting things.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Honestly, you probably shouldn't be doing the overall section just yet, only the description. As we've only seen 8', we don't have any testing or videos to base it's performance off of. It could behave differently than 8, even if it's 8's successor.

That's A good point, While I was only predicting things.

Yeah that's a better idea
Dang it I wanted to do these when I got back home
(Sep. 04, 2018  9:15 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Dang it I wanted to do these when I got back home

R.I.P sniped
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:8’ is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb on 22nd September, 2018.

==Description==
8’, like other even numbered Core Disks, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features four protrusions, each molded into the shape of an "8’". Below of the prostitutions  of the "8’"s features gaps, akin to the Knuckle Disk, which takes weight away from the center and creates high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Flywheel Effect,  a feature that bolsters stamina potential . Furthermore, 8’ is one of the heaviest Disks in the game, heavier than 5, 4, and 7 and its use can bolster a Beyblade's Knock-Out resistance and attack potential, however, like other heavy disks with high OWD such as Gravity, the use of 8’, like its predecessor 8 decreases a Beyblade's Burst resistance as a trade off. However the heavy weight of the Cho-Z system layers can compensate  for that burst risk. 
Furthermore, 8' features a smooth underside like 7 and 10 allowing to be used sucessfully in Revolve and Eternal based Customizations. 

==Overall==

==Product List==

==Takara Tomy==

B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb

It has a very smooth underside. Edit forgot to mentioned the compensation part added now
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
It has a very smooth underside.

Also is it heavier has been confirmed,I feel it is not heavier than 7 ,though it could be.
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
It has a very smooth underside.

Can I thank you for Both the Correction here?
Also, don't you think the flywheel effect of 8' will be a major problem using it, as it Severely increases chances of Burst
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: It has a very smooth underside.

Also, don't you think the flywheel effect of 8' will be a major problem using it, as it Severely increases chances of Burst

*Coughs* archer hercules *coughs*. Also welcome happy to see u trying drafting im happy to help. Also the burst risk is there but cho z beys burst rarely look at hS and aH
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: It has a very smooth underside.

Yeah,but I hope sr can handle it ,think sr 8’ p br.oh man ultimate stamina with spin steal ,and dual rotation.
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:47 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Yeah,but I hope sr can handle it ,think sr 8’ p br.oh man ultimate stamina with spin steal ,and dual rotation.
0 works better with Sr  combos especially  Sr witn Br and Sr is just a spin equalizer now not a good layer for same spin stamina
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:47 PM)albel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can I thank you for Both the Correction here?

*Coughs* archer hercules *coughs*. Also welcome happy to see u trying drafting im happy to help. Also the burst risk is there but cho z beys burst rarely look at hS and aH

Valid point. Since you said we haven't tested, I am removing those Statements,  and updating it when I reach home
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:58 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:47 PM)albel Blader Wrote: *Coughs* archer hercules *coughs*. Also welcome happy to see u trying drafting im happy to help. Also the burst risk is there but cho z beys burst rarely look at hS and aH

Valid point. Since you said we haven't tested, I am removing those Statements,  and updating it when I reach home

U can use my ver of draft to edit urs or just use mine and neat it up a bit.  Try not to make statements about performance rather just try to state facts and define appearance.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ==Description==
8', like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Like its predecessor 8, each side features four protrusions, each molded into the shape of an "8". Each of the lower loops of the "8"s features gaps which takes weight away from the center and the upper loops protrude further away than 8, creating high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Flywheel Effect, features theoretically perfect for Stamina. However, 8' is lighter than its predecessor which reduces the benefits of its design.

==Overall==
While meant to be an improvement, because 8' is lighter than its predecessor, it is overall less useful than 8.

As such, 8' is recommended for collection purposes only.
(Sep. 29, 2018  10:00 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ==Description==
8', like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Like its predecessor 8, each side features four protrusions, each molded into the shape of an "8". Each of the lower loops of the "8"s features gaps which takes weight away from the center and the upper loops protrude further away than 8, creating high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Flywheel Effect, features theoretically perfect for Stamina. However, 8' is lighter than its predecessor which reduces the benefits of its design.

==Overall==
While meant to be an improvement, because 8' is lighter than its predecessor, it is overall less useful than 8.

As such, 8' is recommended for collection purposes only.

Welp I guess 8' was a flop .-.
I saw on BBG's channel it was maybe 1 gram heavier? I'm not sure if that's actually consistent with other sources on weight, so I'm not sure on how reliable that information is.
8'is 21g it has really nice owd i would not say that its bad without testing it first.
I apologize for being late, but I couldn’t help but ask if 8’ somewhat lighter than 8 because I thought it was heavier = better
Oh, so a lighter forge disc doesn’t mean it has better overall stamina? I thought extremely lightweight forge discs cause less friction with the stadium, have more outward distribution to gain more of its stamina? I mean having it get KOd isn’t that easy with Cho-Z layers right?
(Nov. 14, 2018  6:54 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Oh, so a lighter forge disc doesn’t mean it has better overall stamina? I thought extremely lightweight forge discs cause less friction with the stadium, have more outward distribution to gain more of its stamina? I mean having it get KOd isn’t that easy with Cho-Z layers right?
In theory there is less in weight concecrated on the inside so it could be better than 8 even though it weights less. The thing is 8 is pretty bad too so it doesn't matter.
So any updates on whether or not this disc is suitable for competitions?
(Nov. 18, 2018  3:37 AM)GodGaia Wrote: So any updates on whether or not this disc is suitable for competitions?

Maybe with Cho-Z Spriggan and Cho-Z Valkyrie.