[Draft]  Disc Frame - Proof

Quote:Disc Frame "Proof" Debuted its release  as part of Burst Cho Zetsu/Turbo System, in B-124 Launcher Set "B".
===Description===
Disc Frame Proof Features a smooth round perimeter AKIN to Forge Disc-"Polish". Being Smooth and Round on the edges, "Proof" has extraordinary LAD property. At the same time, " Proof" Lighter than most of the Disc Frames which makes it unsuitable for Defence and Stamina purposes.  However Use with Heavy Forge Discs such as 0 or 7 or 10 can compensate for that less weight. As such "Proof" outclasses Glaive, Cross, Star and Bump in terms of Life after death,  but has less Defence and overall weighs Less.
==Overall==
Disc Frame-  "Proof"
With the highest Life-After-Death of all Frames, outclassing Cross and Glaive, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers.
Don't we have enough pics to proof it, Even if it only one, it can be Predicted.
Update 1- It maybe good for stamina
Update 2- New Overall Statement by Monodragon
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:Disc Frame "Proof" Debuted its release as part of Burst Cho Zetsu/Turbo System, in B-24 Launcher Set "A".
===Description===
Disc Frame Proof Features a smooth round perimeter AKIN to Forge Disc-"Polish". Being Smooth and Round on the edges, "Proof" has extraordinary LAD property. At the same time, " Proof" Lighter than most of the Disc Frames which makes it unsuitable for Defence and Stamina purposes. However Use with Heavy Forge Discs such as 0 or 7 or 10 can compensate for that less weight. As such "Proof" outclasses Glaive, Cross, Star and Bump in terms of Life after death, but has less Defence and Stamina properties, and overall weighs Less.
==Overall==
Disc Frame- "Proof" features "LAD" heaven, which makes IT a Must have for any Competitive Player.
Don't we have enough pics to proof it, Even if it only one, it can be Predicted.

Hey,as that a pun when you wrote “to proof” it or a typo,also I feel this frame may be heavy and could be made of Pom
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:44 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Don't we have enough pics to proof it, Even if it only one, it can be Predicted.

Hey,as that a pun when you wrote “to proof” it or a typo,also I feel this frame may be heavy and could be made of Pom
 Can you point where is to proof?
Also, weight is not a big issue. Remember the first Draft for Forge disc 10?
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:Disc Frame "Proof" Debuted its release  as part of Burst Cho Zetsu/Turbo System, in B-24 Launcher Set "A".
===Description===
Disc Frame Proof Features a smooth round perimeter AKIN to Forge Disc-"Polish". Being Smooth and Round on the edges, "Proof" has extraordinary LAD properties. However, " Proof" is lighter than most of the Disc Frames which makes it unsuitable for  KO-Defence and Pure-Attack Customizations.  However due to its high LAD properties  it is a good choice for Spin-equalizing  Customizations. 
==Overall==
Proof features high LAD properties  making it a good choice for Spin-equalizing  Customizations. 
If it doesn't  has a droppy shape it can be good for stamina too
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:Disc Frame "Proof" Debuted its release  as part of Burst Cho Zetsu/Turbo System, in B-24 Launcher Set "A".
===Description===
Disc Frame Proof Features a smooth round perimeter AKIN to Forge Disc-"Polish". Being Smooth and Round on the edges, "Proof" has extraordinary LAD property. At the same time, " Proof" Lighter than most of the Disc Frames which makes it unsuitable for Defence and Stamina purposes.  However Use with Heavy Forge Discs such as 0 or 7 or 10 can compensate for that less weight. As such "Proof" outclasses Glaive, Cross, Star and Bump in terms of Life after death,  but has less Defence and overall weighs Less.
==Overall==
Disc Frame-  "Proof" features "LAD" heaven, which makes IT a Must have for any Competitive Player.

Don’t we have enough pics “to proof” it.that part
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
===Description===
==Overall==
Disc Frame-  "Proof" features "LAD" heaven, which makes IT a Must have for any Competitive Player.
 I still don't understand How you have written all this BY SEEING ONLY A PICTURE ????? , HOW ????? ( and What is "LAD" heaven ?? )
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:18 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: "LAD Heaven"? Really?

Anythin Else??
A Complete Round Frame Like Polish Should be a LAD heaven

(Sep. 05, 2018  2:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Don't we have enough pics to proof it, Even if it only one, it can be Predicted.
 I still don't understand How you have written all this BY SEEING ONLY A PICTURE ????? , HOW ????? ( and What is "LAD" heaven ?? )

A Bey With "PROOF" frame is more likely to LOOK LIKE spinning after It Stops Spinning, better than anything else currently
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:18 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: "LAD Heaven"? Really?

Anythin Else??

"With the highest Life-After-Death of all Frames, outclassing Cross and Glaive, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers."
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Anythin Else??

"With the highest Life-After-Death of all Frames, outclassing Cross and Glaive, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers."

I Did Mentioned this in The Draft, this line Looks better, WIll you mind If I copy it?
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: "With the highest Life-After-Death of all Frames, outclassing Cross and Glaive, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers."

I Did Mentioned this in The Draft, this line Looks better, WIll you mind If I copy it?

Go ahead
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: "With the highest Life-After-Death of all Frames, outclassing Cross and Glaive, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers."

I dont go ahead
Sorry for asking here, but is there a thread about the launcher set the frame comes with that anyone can direct me to?
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Sorry for asking here, but is there a thread about the launcher set the frame comes with that anyone can direct me to?

Yes ,and this is the frame
Nevermind, I found it.
It isn't released there's no way to draft it.
(Sep. 07, 2018  1:31 AM)jade_juper Wrote: It isn't released there's no way to draft it.

Well, That's rude. You are just Trolling around with my Drafts, When you know Standard Shipping from NA Costs US$55
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  1:31 AM)jade_juper Wrote: It isn't released there's no way to draft it.

Well, That's rude. You are just Trolling around with my Drafts, When you know Standard Shipping from NA Costs US$55

You constantly telling me how I should do stuff when you don't even know how I aim to sell my beyblades isn't nosy and rude?

Why are you so offended? I just gave you an opinion you didn't want.
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:24 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, That's rude. You are just Trolling around with my Drafts, When you know Standard Shipping from NA Costs US$55

You constantly telling me how I should do stuff when you don't even know how I aim to sell my beyblades isn't nosy and rude?

Hey,Adarsh did the right thing in my perspective ,it is nice to inform people with these drafts if they do not know about it,if you go around in each of his drafts and say this is “trash” he will be offended.he just wanted to do his bit for the community and I appreciate his effort.if you do not share the same perspective just say it once and politely.rest is his choice.
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

(Sep. 07, 2018  5:24 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, That's rude. You are just Trolling around with my Drafts, When you know Standard Shipping from NA Costs US$55

People have different opinions Joyful_3
Please Don't start a fight.
Anyways, hey Adarsh, you sure it will be that light for not being suitable for defense? Isn't it to early to say that?
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

(Sep. 07, 2018  5:24 AM)jade_juper Wrote: You constantly telling me how I should do stuff when you don't even know how I aim to sell my beyblades isn't nosy and rude?

Anyways, hey Adarsh, you sure it will be that light for not being suitable for defense? Isn't it to early to say that?

Yeah,only one thing I found problematic.it looks decently heavy to me
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, That's rude. You are just Trolling around with my Drafts, When you know Standard Shipping from NA Costs US$55

(Sep. 07, 2018  5:24 AM)jade_juper Wrote: You constantly telling me how I should do stuff when you don't even know how I aim to sell my beyblades isn't nosy and rude?

We Have a Edit option ready to clicked when needed
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: People have different opinions Joyful_3  

Yup,can’t disagree,just his point of view
(Sep. 07, 2018  6:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Hey,Adarsh did the right thing in my perspective ,it is nice to inform people with these drafts if they do not know about it,if you go around in each of his drafts and say this is “trash” he will be offended.he just wanted to do his bit for the community and I appreciate his effort.if you do not share the same perspective just say it once and politely.rest is his choice.

He did the same to me by forcing his opinion on me. Did I ask to hear what he said? To be honest, Mono should be writing these articles, not someone who does not even take the time to read what someone else is saying. He really is not doing anything that great either. The task should be left to professionals like Monodrahon.

(Sep. 07, 2018  9:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  9:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: People have different opinions Joyful_3  

What will happen, is that unfortunately the whole thing will have to be fixed. Why do you waste your time?

Seriously guys. I know he did not ask for my opinion, but why is he so angry?
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:16 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  6:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey,Adarsh did the right thing in my perspective ,it is nice to inform people with these drafts if they do not know about it,if you go around in each of his drafts and say this is “trash” he will be offended.he just wanted to do his bit for the community and I appreciate his effort.if you do not share the same perspective just say it once and politely.rest is his choice.

He did the same to me by forcing his opinion on me. Did I ask to hear what he said? To be honest, Mono should be writing these articles, not someone who does not even take the time to read what someone else is saying. He really is not doing anything that great either. The task should be left to professionals like Monodrahon.

(Sep. 07, 2018  9:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We Have a Edit option ready to clicked when needed

What will happen, is that unfortunately the whole thing will have to be fixed. Why do you waste your time?

Seriously guys. I know he did not ask for my opinion, but why is he so angry?
Well, no one becomes professional without making mistakes right? MonoDragon has been doing it for a while and is in his own league with the drafts. 
I get it that you are offended that he is just giving opinion about your shipping prices. I don't think he is angry, I think all this is just a misunderstanding and I would really like you both to clear it out! ^_^