[Draft]  Blade-Dangerous

Dangerous (デンジャラス, Denjarasu) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Blade[/color] released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Dynamite Battle Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-191 [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Overdrive Special Starter Set[/color] on October 2nd, 2021.
==Description==9this is waht we know so far, need more input)
Dangerous, like its predecessors Dynamite and Devil, is a 3 bladed Attack type blade. As part of the Dynamite Battle Layer System, it is designed to facilitate the High and low Modes of any Dual/Right Spin DB Core and Armor. Unlike Dynamite or Devil, Dangerous has hard rubber material, specifically focused around the 3 blades, like Brave and Savior. It also resembles Savior, as compared to Dynamite, its blades are shorter but taller.

In theory the rubber would make Dangerous a powerful Attack type part, akin to Judgement, while this is true the rubber also causes significant recoil that quickly depletes stamina against same spin opponents. With or without the F Gear, Dangerous' attack potential is rather poor and inconsistent. Dangerous is surprisingly light and the slots for the F Gear caused its underside to be hollowed out, akin to Layer Bases/Rings released by Hasbro, thus necessitating the F Gear, which still doesn't help it in spite of the F Gear not impeding its rubber blades, due to the design of the slots.  

While the rubber could potentially prove useful in spin stealing similar to Astral and Spriggan Requiem, this aspect of dangerous is also equally inconsistent due to the design. Unlike most opposite spin combinations, it has to be hard launched to deal critical damage during battle, a feat that is hard to pull of consistently.

That said, Dangerous' design can somewhat act as counter to Vanish and Astral (Left Spin Setting), as it is capable of tying with the former and using its high recoil to outspin the latter, but such use can be rather niche and inconsistent.

==Overall==
Dangerous, in spit of being an upgrade to Dynamite, is less consistent in most areas compared to its predecessor, therefore is outclassed by the latter and Savior for attack, and the latter for Attack and Stamina. While it can somewhat act as counter to Vanish and Left Spin Astral, its inconsistency with getting hits in makes this use somewhat niche.
As such, Takara Tomy's Dangerous is for collection purposes only.
As someone who has dangerous, Dangerous +F is top tier for stamina, and I’ve tested this too. It’s at least on par with dynamite if not better than dynamite. I’ll do some testing soon to prove my point.
(Oct. 24, 2021  8:09 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:

I'm not certain of the draft's accuracy in portraying Dangerous. Do you own the part? Have you properly tested it in a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium? These are important in forming a draft for a part.
(Oct. 24, 2021  2:27 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2021  8:09 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:

I'm not certain of the draft's accuracy in portraying Dangerous. Do you own the part? Have you properly tested it in a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium? These are important in forming a draft for a part.

He doesn’t own any of the parts he writes drafts for. He bases them in videos which probably are unreliable for competitive results.
(Oct. 24, 2021  8:09 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Dangerous (デンジャラス, Denjarasu) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Blade[/color] released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Dynamite Battle Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-191 [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Overdrive Special Starter Set[/color] on October 2nd, 2021.
==Description==
Dangerous, like its predecessors Dynamite and Devil, is a 3 bladed Attack type blade. Unlike Dynamite or Devil, Dangerous has rubber material, specifically focused around the 3 blades.

In theory the rubber would make Dangerous a powerful Attack type part, but in truth the rubber ends up harming Dangerous as it becomes too reliant on delivering heavy hit early on in battle, or else its poor stamina due to its weight and easy to destabilise nature would often lead to easy outspins by opponents.

Furthermore, Dangerous’ rubber doesn’t help with spin equalisation either due to how unstable it is, and while the F gear would remedy this issue, the F Gear’s rubber is hidden by the design of Dangerous, making it useless. Even with the L and F Gear extending its blades for more contact, or the 3 armor being used to balance it out into a more stable position similar to Triple and Valkyrie combinations, Dangerous is still no better than its predecessors in any way.
==Overall==
Like Burn, Dangerous suffers from too many poor aspects that prevent it from being TOP tier. While its attacks are powerful and equivalent to Judgement in terms of Power, Savior and Dynamite can perform comparably with even better stamina.

As such, Takara Tomy's Dangerous is recommended for collection purposes only. 

I don't know if Dangerous really destabilizes at all (even without F-Gear) nor is stamina as bad as it is written on the draft, it is an inconsistent blade.

I feel these parts are too early to have a draft for we need at bare minimum over a month to base off of tournament data to say if it truly is bad or good.

Dangerous in terms of spin equalization with F-Gear will go back in forth from testings I've done, sometimes it'll OS Vanish sometimes it won't in a mirror match I did.

If we are being technical, Dangerous far exceeds Dynamite in terms of being an attack blade but I don't think stamina is on par if we are talking Dangerous VS Dynamite w/F-Gear. 

It pretty recoils and can deplete fast in that same spin testing I did, but I wouldn't dismiss it this early it could have potential mostly why I said drafts like this should wait until we got more data.
You have got to stop writing drafts for parts you don’t own, let alone have properly tested yourself.
(Oct. 25, 2021  1:43 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Ok I’ll stop....

No one said you had to stop writing drafts entirely. Stick to writing drafts of parts that you own and have been tested by you and/or the community beforehand, and then maybe revisit the newer ones (Dangerous, Prominence) when we know more about them.
(Oct. 25, 2021  1:43 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Ok I’ll stop....

I would suggest that you continue to write drafts, as you are really helping, however I would usually wait for writing drafts about newly released parts which haven't had much play in tournaments. 

I would highly recommend to join the WBO discord server as there are a lot of folks who discuss about the new parts in great detail and they may be able to help you to formulate them better.
Decided to update the draft with whatever the comments said. I labelled it bad becuz Man's toy channel couldn't save it...any luck with making dangerous good in any way???
(Also pls comment HEAVILY on my drafts, otherwise they'll never leave incompletion hell)
Changelog:Updated with all details Kei has, may have some misinterpretaion, pls correct me....