Drabbles (A tourney for the world)!

Poll: Should I continue these tourneys?

Yes
90.00%
No
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Well, I have started the judging for the stories that have been sent.

(Sep. 03, 2012  9:47 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Oh no. I forgot about MBX.2. Looks like you're gonna have to add some beyblades being launched at me to that scene.

Done.

Ajitumari, have any other contestants besides Eternal-E pm'ed you? He was the only one I got so far.
oh carp. beyniac. better add some undead flying pigs.
Undead flying pigs? Delicious...joke. anyway, im flattered you think that but honestly, im not that great.
and im kinda terrible so ur ok.
Eternal-E I'm in the same boat as you, add me and some kittens with needles to that animation.
Sorry, it's hard to draw those. Well, let's get the entries pouring in fast!
Does it have to be beyblade related?
No, but it needs to have at least one reference to it.
How many days left? I've had high school so I haven't actually started yet...
2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL 1ST ROUND'S OVER
Make your stories fast! Round 1 is about to close.
Crud, I'm gonna try and start today. Also, what time exactly does it close? Like 11:59 p.m. On the last day?
I don't know I think that it really should end like that
Not sure what that would be for us here in Illinois. Well, I'll start on it right away.
sparkman32lir, MasterBlader-X, ChinaBladeTM, Akio314. We haven't received your entries yet, have you guys even started? Remember, first round ends September 8 11:59:59 in central time so in California that will be 9:59:59, where Ajitumari lives that will be 9:59:59, I'm not going to mention everybody's time from their zone because some are literally wrong so just look at my time and count how many hours it is from difference.
Sparkman32lir has already sent the story. I am having some difficulty with it.
You got mine,right?
[Edit]
Alright.
I can't focus. My head is killing me.
I HATE head colds.
I'm dropping out.
Now everyone has a better chance.
Just kidding.
But still, I'm out. Sorry. :\
Ok hope you get over your headache
I'm dropping out, I have school and I don't have much time on my hands to write many stories.
MasterBlader-X, we still need your story. If your dropping out tell us that or if your not, send your story to us quick because the 1ST round is over 11:59:59 on Sunday central time