Dr.Stone Anime/Manga Discussion

shshsh not sure if Im good to post here but since this is the only Dr. Stone topic thread, here goes:

I colored Senku from the Chapter 10 chapter page art. The coloring is fan-made and the original art is from the manga ofc, so anyone can use this btw (without crediting me) ^^

(ill take a moment to appreciate Boichi’s art for the series. Its so stunning)

[Image: BBBF9-F1-F-0995-4250-9703-1-F779-FC591-B6.png]
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:34 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: shshsh not sure if Im good to post here but since this is the only Dr. Stone topic thread, here goes:

I colored Senku from the Chapter 10 chapter page art. The coloring is fan-made and the original art is from the manga ofc, so anyone can use this btw (without crediting me) ^^

(ill take a moment to appreciate Boichi’s art for the series. Its so stunning)

[Image: BBBF9-F1-F-0995-4250-9703-1-F779-FC591-B6.png]
Epic
SECOND OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR STONE WARS IS OUT

First off, i love how they animated everything (coming from a manga reader). It looks so cool. Also the scene from the beginning is one my favorites in the whole franchise. Also if that song is the opening its so good.

STONE WARS AIRING ON JANUARY 14TH AT  9:00AM EST. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON TOKYO MX. LINK TO WATCH IS HERE WHEN THE TIME COMES.
https://mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
never seen this, but it looks fun. might give it a watch
(Dec. 08, 2020  7:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: never seen this, but it looks fun. might give it a watch

It’s a big brain anime. You’ll probably understand most of the stuff in it lol, but they make it simple too. Anyways green light turns everyone into stone, super smart scientist teen and his strong dumb friend wake up and have the goal of reviving everyone.

They removed the stone wars trailer, f
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dr Stone is one of the many anime and manga that will be featured at this years Jump Festa. Hoping for a Stone Wars trailer.

An opening reveal would also be nice

dr. stone is good
They reposted it hold on

never mind, you cant see it on the wbo if you're in mobile apparently. Weird. Heres a link for mobile users.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqgqrrFbw3g&t=32s
Senku and Kohaku illustrations drawn for the new Dr. STONE mobile game next year
[Image: rHwm89L.jpg]
[Image: w3pVc7O.jpg]
Dr Stone Jump Festa panel started

"Dr. STONE: Season 2" is listed with 12 Episodes.
Almost January time. Remember January 14th 9:00 AM EST up in da morning. Watch it here as it airs or what for sub/dubs. https://mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
Well I can't wait for the season. Still need to finish the 1st season.
Did the second season release.
Dr Stone New Year (Remember, January 14th 9:00 AM EST watch second season here https://mov3.co/en/tokyomx/)
[Image: 07ir0jdpco861.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...64e8ab3be5]
Dr Stone is officially one of my favorite anime bro
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Dr Stone is officially one of my favorite anime bro

I started watching when they were at episode 3, instantly blown away. Its top notch.

I was waiting for the anime season 2 but couldn't wait so early February 2020 I started reading the manga and oh boy its good, can't wait for them to animate the recent arcs.
Oh man all of you are gonna make me wanna watch this.
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Dr Stone is officially one of my favorite anime bro

I started watching when they were at episode 3, instantly blown away. Its top notch.

I was waiting for the anime season 2 but couldn't wait so early February 2020 I started reading the manga and oh boy its good, can't wait for them to animate the recent arcs.

Yeah the manga is good
The latest chapters (180 - onward) are mind-blowing (lack of a better word. Im just speechless haha)

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The latest chapters (180 - onward) are mind-blowing (lack of a better word. Im just speechless haha)

Finally someone who's caught up