Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

Hey Beybladers!

We're working as hard as we can to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade. As always, we want to host tournaments and contests all over the world this year. However, we need your help! In addition to the costs incurred just keeping this site online, we also need money to finance our activities this year. We're hosting numerous large tournaments this year and we can do more with your help!

If you donate at least $10 to the WBO, you will have a choice between receiving a Face Booster WHITE, Face Booster BLACK II, or Face Booster WHITE II:

I know it's a lot to ask of you all, but please remember how hard we all work to keep Beyblade alive. This site is ad-free and we don't make any money off of it, and any money sent to us will go straight back to the WBO, benefitting you! If every member donated just $10, we'd have nearly $900000! Imagine what we could do with that!?

Well, I don't expect $900000. But every little bit helps! Thanks!

JUST TO CLARIFY THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP FOR THE BLADER PASSPORT! If you are a new member and have not ever donated before it's better if you get a blader passport. It has more value. The link is HERE!
When I get paid I will donate $10 Grin (will be in like 2 weeks though)
Might not be right away, but I will definitely donate in the future.
I will donate whatever £10 is equivelant to.
Too bad I wont be able to make it to any tournaments.

I will within a few weeks...no rush
Whenever I get around to getting my debit card I will. Hopefully tomorrow! Grin
Thanks for your support all.
I'll donate this summer(alot), hopefully.
Ill make sure to make a donation after my birthday next Thursday =).
Paypal? Gahh, I'll set that up sometime then donate. >>
nooooooo I have to set up my own paypal
paypal is about as necessary for bladers as wolborg ms
oh ok
lol il set it up 2 morrow
I'll donate as soon as I'm able to get a job. Hopefully I'll be getting one next month.
I am gonna donate tomorrow after i get my credit card back.
donated; I wanna see this place prosper and I hope your financial situations improves Brad. However just as a side note wouldn't ads be a good idea? I mean if they kept the site afloat, and were not too obtrusive I would not mind.

P.S. That sponsor title looks sweet.
Thanks for the donation!

We've talked about ads, I'm not convinced the revenue would be worth the hassle of ads. But we'll continue looking into it.
(Jan. 24, 2009  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for the donation!

We've talked about ads, I'm not convinced the revenue would be worth the hassle of ads. But we'll continue looking into it.

I honestly loathe ads...especially the ones that talk...'you have won a free Nintendo Wii'....ew.
But if they help keep this site up and running, I'll manage to live with them. As long as they don't start taking over.
haha if we had ads they would either be beyblade-related or google text ads
lol, that's good to know, I could live with those XD
I say add google text adds @ the bottom of the main page and beywikis opening page
I can't donate atm, but you know you can count on me for donating.
(Jan. 26, 2009  12:02 AM)G Wrote: I can't donate atm, but you know you can count on me for donating.

of course Grin
Donated all I have. $6.00 XD. I sold a Driger V2 AR to some guy on Youtube for it, and it was worth it.
(Feb. 24, 2009  9:46 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Donated all I have. $6.00 XD. I sold a Driger V2 AR to some guy on Youtube for it, and it was worth it.

haha i got it!

normally the royal face is for $10 donations but considering the circumstances + me not really specifying it, here you go