Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

Awww, thanks. BTW, I knew it was $10, I donated anyway. I'm not complaining, though. =P
how do u donate
That is a very good question Brad how do we donate?
press the donate button in the first post :pwn:
Look on the FIRST post, and you will see a button that says "Donate". Seriously, think before you post.

Edit: Brad beat me Pinching_eyes_2
Oh I see :}
I will donate ASAP!

EDIT: Is there any way we could donate by cash?
i dont have a credit card, so is it anyway i can pay cash???
because i really want to help
(Apr. 14, 2009  5:50 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: i dont have a credit card, so is it anyway i can pay cash???
because i really want to help

nope ... but we appreciate it Smile
Have donated $10 (again). Haven't done it in ages.
wat currency would you like the donation in?
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:42 PM)The Shredder Wrote: wat currency would you like the donation in?

The currency automatically gets converted to US Doller. So no matter what currency you pay in Brad will receive it in USD.
Since I want to donate, I have an idea. Since I don't have paypal or even a got income of money, is it possible if I pay someone at the expo so they can put it through? I hope so because I really want to help.
I just donated $10. Good deed for the day Joyful_2

Zander' you don't have to use paypal, when you click on the donate button there is another option to pay using a card.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:01 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I just donated $10. Good deed for the day Joyful_2

Zander' you don't have to use paypal, when you click on the donate button there is another option to pay using a card.

Yes, well that is not as safe and anytime I get money in my bank, it is gone straight away or not for me to use.

I'll wait a little anyway because I will be getting a little bit more money soon which should end up being mine.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:10 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Yes, well that is not as safe and anytime I get money in my bank, it is gone straight away or not for me to use.

I'll wait a little anyway because I will be getting a little bit more money soon which should end up being mine.

What, they'll keep taking money out of my account?! Gasp

Why don't you just create an account, it's realy easy.
In other words, I get my money go into the bank but my parents use it. The money is know as job seekers.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: In other words, I get my money go into the bank but my parents use it. The money is know as job seekers.

Ohh, you got me worried there. I thought you ment it's unsafe or something, phew ^^;
Thanks you guys!
(May. 04, 2009  12:04 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: Donated! 12$. Long life to WBO!

I was wondering who it was, you didn't put your username in the note lol ...
(May. 04, 2009  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was wondering who it was, you didn't put your username in the note lol ...

Uh! Yes sorry...my mistake.