Does anyone want to make beyblade longer

Poll: Do you want to increase beyblade seasons

Yes! Of course
75.00%
No, Never mind
25.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
I mean theat can we make more seasons if the developer likes or staff likes. 
Its my Favorite show :E
writers of tv shows almost never take suggestions from fans let alone read the suggestions. sorry dude, but any suggestions we send to them will be four naught
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:40 PM)Dash201 Wrote: ok  im srry

you dont need to be sorry. you at least wanted to give some suggestions, its not your fault the writers never accept suggestions from fans. you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about Smile
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:37 PM)Dash201 Wrote: I mean theat can we make more seasons if the developer likes or staff likes. 
Its my Favorite show Eee

Yes, I would love for it to be longer, but TheRogueBlader is right. We can't really do anything about it if they decide to quit making seasons. The poll was a great idea though.

(Apr. 26, 2021  6:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: writers of tv shows almost never take suggestions from fans let alone read the suggestions. sorry dude, but any suggestions we send to them will be four naught

He was asking if anyone would appreciate it being longer. I don't think he asked for negativity. But, you are correct.
o and one thing this is the wbba real site right.
Asking becuase i saw a lot of fake beyblade sites
Yeah of course
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:20 PM)Dash201 Wrote: o and one thing this is the wbba real site right.
Asking becuase i saw a lot of fake beyblade sites

yes this wbo site is 100% real. not fake. 100% trustworthy with most of the people.
ok this is a goooooooooood site

you can shop beyblades
yea, I disagree

burst is wayyyyyy too long
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:24 PM)Dash201 Wrote: ok this is a goooooooooood site

you can shop beyblades

Yeah kinda by going into giveaways and going to first post and go to that website that is a shopping beyblade website
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea, I disagree

NO ITS NOT.
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea, I disagree

NO ITS NOT.

6 seasons? and 13 min episodes? with no real plot, overused character tropes, and very little redeeming qualities? All good things have to come to an end, and it's clear that burst is being milked for money. I want a new system, new characters, new animation style, etc, and a year or two to BREATHE with all the carp that's coming in rn. It's too much information, and I am personally starting to get uninterested. Also, this means we get new people, and a new generation of those who want to play beyblade. most of my friends think it's needlessly complicated, and I agree. gt or sparking should have ended it.
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:57 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: NO ITS NOT.

6 seasons? and 13 min episodes? with no real plot, overused character tropes, and very little redeeming qualities? All good things have to come to an end, and it's clear that burst is being milked for money. I want a new system, new characters, new animation style, etc, and a year or two to BREATHE with all the carp that's coming in rn. It's too much information, and I am personally starting to get uninterested. Also, this means we get new people, and a new generation of those who want to play beyblade. most of my friends think it's needlessly complicated, and I agree. gt or sparking should have ended it.
6 seasons is a good amount because lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex.NINJAGO has 15) and lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex. Trollhunters has 3). 
13 min episodes is actually bad because they should be 22 minutes and for sparking and dB I can only find the episodes for 2 minutes. 
No real plot, true for season 4 onwards, but for season 1-3 was perfection for plot. Season 3 has too much plot armor though. 
All good things must come to an end, true, but I choose to be optimistic despite burst being milked for money. 
And I also agree that they should stop for a second, let the fans catch up with releases and breathe, and the writers can really just stop being so bad and go back to their writing style for season 1-3 along with making the episodes 22 minutes. 
I am getting a tiny bit uninterested in the anime as in before for season 1-3 is was into it 100% for season 4 I didn’t watch it and for season 5 I was into it 85%. 
It’s not needlessly complicated tho because, for me, the more customization the better to be honest. I just don’t want it to be like sparking where things like the chip core or chip are useless for almost everything. 
Sparking might have been a good SYSTEM to end with, but as for the anime, I don’t feel like beyblade burst specifically would stop after a season like Gt or sparking I feel like they should end off with the best season yet or at least a season like season 1-3. 
Lets please not argue, but these are my opinions and I feel as though they are very true. 
(Btw for season 6 we don’t know if the plot is good yet simply because we are only on the 5th episode)
Bro this is a no brainier
I think Beyblade Burst should be like Pokemon or the Simpsons, it keeps going on and on and on and on with no ending in sight.
Makes at least season 6/DB longer and have good story,if it's bad just stop
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:10 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:57 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: 6 seasons? and 13 min episodes? with no real plot, overused character tropes, and very little redeeming qualities? All good things have to come to an end, and it's clear that burst is being milked for money. I want a new system, new characters, new animation style, etc, and a year or two to BREATHE with all the carp that's coming in rn. It's too much information, and I am personally starting to get uninterested. Also, this means we get new people, and a new generation of those who want to play beyblade. most of my friends think it's needlessly complicated, and I agree. gt or sparking should have ended it.
6 seasons is a good amount because lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex.NINJAGO has 15) and lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex. Trollhunters has 3). 
13 min episodes is actually bad because they should be 22 minutes and for sparking and dB I can only find the episodes for 2 minutes. 
No real plot, true for season 4 onwards, but for season 1-3 was perfection for plot. Season 3 has too much plot armor though. 
All good things must come to an end, true, but I choose to be optimistic despite burst being milked for money. 
And I also agree that they should stop for a second, let the fans catch up with releases and breathe, and the writers can really just stop being so bad and go back to their writing style for season 1-3 along with making the episodes 22 minutes. 
I am getting a tiny bit uninterested in the anime as in before for season 1-3 is was into it 100% for season 4 I didn’t watch it and for season 5 I was into it 85%. 
It’s not needlessly complicated tho because, for me, the more customization the better to be honest. I just don’t want it to be like sparking where things like the chip core or chip are useless for almost everything. 
Sparking might have been a good SYSTEM to end with, but as for the anime, I don’t feel like beyblade burst specifically would stop after a season like Gt or sparking I feel like they should end off with the best season yet or at least a season like season 1-3. 
Lets please not argue, but these are my opinions and I feel as though they are very true. 
(Btw for season 6 we don’t know if the plot is good yet simply because we are only on the 5th episode)
1. ninjago got bad after s3, it was and is clear that they are making way more than intended
2. agree
3. also agree
4. Nah, im bored lol
5. no, they should stop, and give us all new systems, characters, etc, and start from the beginning again
6. same. I wasn't invested in the end of s5, and im prob not even gonna watch s6(at least not much) cuz I already know how it'll play out. S1 was amazing, s2 was fine, s3 was good. after that it became predictable.
5. It is needlessly complicated. the fact that you can make a bey with NINE parts(Infinite(shield or sword) (any only right chip besides Lucifer and LuciferII)(any chip core) (any frame compatible disc)(any frame)(any iteration of zone/xceed)(+X/+Z)(any single chassis)) makes no sense, for a toy marketed towards kids. shoulda stayed with gt. also Valkyrie, Longinus, Lucifer, LuciferII, Spriggan, Diabolos, HyperionII, HeliosII, Solomon, and an MCC all change performance, so the thing is that this carp does matter
6. thing is its gonna get worse, shoulda quit while they were ahead
7. I agree with most of your statements, but I just don't like that they are milking this more than ninjago and Sao combined
8. the problem is im 99% sure I do
i feel like the people who are crapping on burst, will be like 'nooo burst come back' after a new gen arrives
I do! (as long as it is not more bursts)
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:58 PM)Pixi Wrote: i feel like the people who are crapping on burst, will be like 'nooo burst come back' after a new gen arrives

People only realize the value of something once it's gone. One of the saddest truths of life.
which is what
i love burst they should keep it up! don't break whats not broken
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:10 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 6 seasons is a good amount because lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex.NINJAGO has 15) and lots of cartoon-ish shows have more (for ex. Trollhunters has 3). 
1. ninjago got bad after s3, it was and is clear that they are making way more than intended
2. agree
3. also agree
4. Nah, im bored lol
5. no, they should stop, and give us all new systems, characters, etc, and start from the beginning again
6. same. I wasn't invested in the end of s5, and im prob not even gonna watch s6(at least not much) cuz I already know how it'll play out. S1 was amazing, s2 was fine, s3 was good. after that it became predictable.
5. It is needlessly complicated. the fact that you can make a bey with NINE parts(Infinite(shield or sword) (any only right chip besides Lucifer and LuciferII)(any chip core) (any frame compatible disc)(any frame)(any iteration of zone/xceed)(+X/+Z)(any single chassis)) makes no sense, for a toy marketed towards kids. shoulda stayed with gt. also Valkyrie, Longinus, Lucifer, LuciferII, Spriggan, Diabolos, HyperionII, HeliosII, Solomon, and an MCC all change performance, so the thing is that this carp does matter
6. thing is its gonna get worse, shoulda quit while they were ahead
7. I agree with most of your statements, but I just don't like that they are milking this more than ninjago and Sao combined
8. the problem is im 99% sure I do
1. no it’s still good, but it got worse after season 7 
2. Ok
3. Ok
4. Lol
5. True but most beys don’t have attachments like +x or infinite shield and for sparking most discs don’t have frames so the most parts you have with that is 6 parts. True chips change performance in WEIGHT but in Gt they had teeth do they made a HUGE difference. Like think about if solomon or Helios 2 were heavy but had bad teeth (if they had teeth) then that would add customization. 
6. It may get a bit worse because like come on logically no season can be better than the 2nd season. People might quit beyblade because the anime is getting a bit worse, but this is a test because only loyal bladers won’t quit on it. Not saying ur not loyal but I’m just saying that you shouldn’t quit if it’s only getting a bit worse kinda like how if your favorite tv show has 3 seasons, season 2 was your favorite, but you didn’t like season 3. That doesn’t mean your giving up on it. 
7. Tbh I have no idea what milking means
8. ??? What are your referring to?