Do you think Hasbro will release First Uranus?

I just watched the latest episode of Surge (With Lanes depute) and I wondered : Will Hasbro release First Uranus?
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I just watched the latest episode of Surge (With Lanes depute) and I wondered : Will Hasbro release First Uranus?

Likely not
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I just watched the latest episode of Surge (With Lanes depute) and I wondered : Will Hasbro release First Uranus?

Good question,but likely not.
Why not? They can release the layer with a random combo.
They released perfect phoenix which didn't appear in anime,maybe they'll release First Uranus
Knowing Hasbro, they'll probably just release Super Valtryek with the same color scheme as first Uranus
I heard somewhere that First will be made by Hasbro too, with a new name for the base.
We don't really know, but the full listings for most of speedstorm have already been discovered; there is the dual pack Origin Achilles and Tyros. Origin could be the First layer base, or it could be Infinite Shield. There hasn't been any listings for the Uranus chip though.
Maybe not, its not like hasbro does exclusives.
Considering it doesn't appear in the anime as an important bey (and Hasbro's track record of renaming things) I doubt they'd go to the trouble to release it.
they will probably release a bey with a different name but same color shceme (and with super ring)
since uranus can be pronounced in "that" way
(I still cant stop laughing at the guy in my class who mispronounced uranus)
i dont see why they wouldnt. Uranus for sure would be changed just like Uranus in MFB was changed to Ice-Titan but i dont think thats a logical reason to not release it.
Even if they do, it’s going to look horrible and wrong like always, maybe the should start the new series by making Beyblades how people expect them to be made
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:07 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Even if they do, it’s going to look horrible and wrong like always, maybe the should start the new series by making Beyblades how people expect them to be made

they tried to do that but the result was an abomination we know as pro series
IF they did it, it would have to be the pro series or the whole bey would just suck (Hasbro has less detail than tt and well, Uranus is all about detail)
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:09 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:07 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Even if they do, it’s going to look horrible and wrong like always, maybe the should start the new series by making Beyblades how people expect them to be made

they tried to do that but the result was an abomination we know as pro series

I mean pro series was the closest they became to doing stuff right
(Mar. 30, 2021  12:36 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: They released perfect phoenix which didn't appear in anime,maybe they'll release First Uranus

Perfect Phoenix was likely an answer to all the kids confused by tournaments with TT beys, and also a likely reason why it was notable enough to land in Pro series (which has stated plans to stick to stuff that was at some point competitive worthy). I doubt many of them have seen First Uranus however, since First is just a dumb beat stick and Uranus not really very different or noticeable than other chips.
I could be wrong but I believe Zankye stated in his last video there will be a First Uranus U6 (ring name may not be First, could be Origin he says). Listing was on Amazon Germany (?)
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:06 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I could be wrong but I believe Zankye stated in his last video there will be a First Uranus U6 (ring name may not be First, could be Origin he says). Listing was on Amazon Germany (?)

Yeah I heard it too. I just hope he is right though...
Wel if hasbro doesn’t do quad drive speed Storm then no.