Do you think Beyblade should get an adventure/RPG?

Ive seen many beyblade games before, but unfortunately i havent seen a Beyblade adventure or RPG. I'm thinking there should be one. Yay or Nay?
If someone good took up the project, it could turn out really great with either Bakuten Shoot or Metal Fight Beyblade, but since that is unlikely to happen, I unfortunately think that all attempts would be horrible...
Well, you had the G-Revolution game for that. ^^
And it was bad like the other beyblade video games. I think an RPG would've worked best for MFB with the fantasy theme and all. If it was burst, the only one that would work with the upgrading element from RPGs is Victory Valkyrie with the Variable driver and all.
I want to make a mobile app and PC game - i have a sick idea but need a developer and 3D designers! anyone out there?
Im the man with the vision
Well, I think that they should make one, I mean Pokemon, Digimon, and a bunch of other different anime have games like this.
Coming back to this, I'd say nope. Games for franchises like Pokémon and Digimon (?) came out before the anime. The Pokémon anime is just a... spin-off series in my opinion...

On the other hand, the Beyblade anime is based on the toyline. This is the main reason why none of the Beyblade games have been successful yet. It's meant to be played in real life, not on electronic gadgets and consoles. 

This pretty much explains why only hardcore collectors buy Pokémon toys and other stuff. Only hardcore collectors would buy Beyblade games.
(Jan. 19, 2017  2:46 AM)Ton Lunk Wrote: Ive seen many beyblade games before, but unfortunately i havent seen a Beyblade adventure or RPG. I'm thinking there should be one. Yay or Nay?
In one word; YESSSSSSSSS!
(Apr. 18, 2017  11:25 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: This pretty much explains why only hardcore collectors buy Pokémon toys and other stuff. Only hardcore collectors would buy Beyblade games.
or only for the exclusive beyblade and never play the game (aka what i would do)
the first beyblade game was something similar to a pokemon game the one that release takao kai and shippu no jin..
That would be a really fun game that I would definitely play. So, yes.
(Apr. 18, 2017  5:57 AM)Predaking123 Wrote: Well, I think that they should make one, I mean Pokemon, Digimon, and a bunch of other different anime have games like this.

Pokemon was a game first though not sure about digimon
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:20 AM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2017  5:57 AM)Predaking123 Wrote: Well, I think that they should make one, I mean Pokemon, Digimon, and a bunch of other different anime have games like this.

Pokemon was a game first though not sure about digimon

Please don't necropost. This thread is Two Years Old and could've been discussed in Random Beyblade Thoughts
(May. 29, 2011  4:48 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: I'm sure that some of you guys got their priorities mixed up, which concluded completing a single video game within a week, or even a day. However, some games are just too easy to beat. So yeah, go ahead and share.

Here's what I've completed:
BleachGrinark Souls: 2 Hours
Ontamarama: 30 mins
Pokemon Ranger:Guardian Signs: 1 week
Mario Kart Wii: Completed 150cc in 2 days, have yet to complete.
Pokemon Sapphire: 1 month (Thats the latest I can go.)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars: 2 1/2 weeks
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: 5 days (storyline longer compared to CONR3)
Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3: 2 hours (beated the entire storyline, hah.)

So post! Grin

(Nov. 15, 2021  2:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:20 AM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: Pokemon was a game first though not sure about digimon

Please don't necropost. This thread is Two Years Old and could've been discussed in Random Beyblade Thoughts

sorry i didn't read the last post Uncertain
Beyblade should, but it should be created by either sega, capcom, Nintendo