Do you think Beyblade Burst season 6 is it the last season of Beyblade Burst?

Yes! Can you tell me your opinion on this subject and why you defended this idea?
Possibly... but honestly, it might keep going until Hiro Morita runs out of ideas on how to make original, and new gimmicks for the beys and/or running out of characters, which is unlikely. (for the character part) It could also stop once TT starts losing money and people aren't buying the buys like that anymore, can't say that the next season is the last, or the first of many other seasons after it.
Yes I think so. Maybe not, just a guess. It might even be the end of Beyblade anime overall.
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes I think so. Maybe not, just a guess. It might even be the end of Beyblade anime overall.
I doubt it, Beyblade is way too popular.
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes I think so. Maybe not, just a guess. It might even be the end of Beyblade anime overall.
I doubt it, Beyblade is way too popular.

Everything that has a beginning has a end
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt it, Beyblade is way too popular.

Everything that has a beginning has a end
Not Beyblade, or the MCU.
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Everything that has a beginning has a end

Yes everything does. Beyblade will eventually end. The only question is "When will Beyblade End".

It's a guess that it might end after season 6. It's my opinion mixed with a guess
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not Beyblade, or the MCU.

Yes everything does. Beyblade will eventually end. The only question is "When will Beyblade End".

It's a guess that it might end after season 6. It's my opinion mixed with a guess

Pokemon hasn't even ended with Ash yet.

nah i think after burst ends there might be a new gen
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:12 PM)Pixi Wrote:

nah i think after burst ends there might be a new gen

I hope there is

(Mar. 02, 2021  9:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes everything does. Beyblade will eventually end. The only question is "When will Beyblade End".

It's a guess.
As long as it keeps making them money, i doubt Burst is ending anytime soon.
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As long as it keeps making them money, i doubt Burst is ending anytime soon.

I think it should. 6 Seasons is ENOUGH
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As long as it keeps making them money, i doubt Burst is ending anytime soon.

I think it should. 6 Seasons is ENOUGH

Burst has made TT a cr*p ton of money and that is what a big company like TT cares about. The longer they continue Burst, the more money they're going to make.
A dark theme doesn't have the theme to end. Maybe we'll have a season 7
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Everything that has a beginning has a end

HAHAHA LOL!

(Mar. 02, 2021  9:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes everything does. Beyblade will eventually end. The only question is "When will Beyblade End".

true. and ash is still ten. somehow.

Don't you think they made enough money by selling beyblade I mean people from the WBO buy lots of beyblade also the youtube video makers like the beyblade geeks and left burst buyed like over 500 beyblade
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)b daman Wrote:

Don't you think they made enough money by selling beyblade I mean people from the WBO buy lots of beyblade also the youtube video makers like the beyblade geeks and left burst buyed like over 500 beyblade

very true, but its not gonna last them forever. i mean, they do have other products but still.
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:39 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)b daman Wrote: Don't you think they made enough money by selling beyblade I mean people from the WBO buy lots of beyblade also the youtube video makers like the beyblade geeks and left burst buyed like over 500 beyblade

very true, but its not gonna last them forever. i mean, they do have other products but still.

True but don't you think people will get bord of beyblade at some time I think they should make a another show after season 6
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)b daman Wrote:

Like eggblader said, thats not gonna last forever because a lot of that money goes into making the beys and probably the anime too.
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)b daman Wrote: Don't you think they made enough money by selling beyblade I mean people from the WBO buy lots of beyblade also the youtube video makers like the beyblade geeks and left burst buyed like over 500 beyblade

Like eggblader said, thats not gonna last forever because a lot of that money goes into making the beys and probably the anime too.

still they will get bord of the show at some point.
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)b daman Wrote: Don't you think they made enough money by selling beyblade I mean people from the WBO buy lots of beyblade also the youtube video makers like the beyblade geeks and left burst buyed like over 500 beyblade

Beys cost the producers like 10 to 5 bucks.
Dont worry, I doubt burst will be the last beyblade
I dont think so
Unless the main character loses or becomes good, I doubt the entire bursts series will end with an evil character destroying everyone and not getting away with it, I think Beal or Bell will be the villain for a possible S07