Do you know of a place (in internet) that sells spare TT brand burst parts?

My Quatro Driver is broke and I want to buy another but I can’t find any seller or store. If you know of such a place please telling me
https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-as...-188-nwop/ cheapest one I could find
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-as...-188-nwop/ cheapest one I could find

That website sells fakes, every single one of their items is fake. You can tell by the low quality pictures, extremely low prices, and I’ve bought their products before.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-as...-188-nwop/ cheapest one I could find

That website sells fakes, every single one of their items is fake. You can tell by the low quality pictures, extremely low prices, and I’ve bought their products before.
They sell lots of fakes yes but lots of their things are absolutely real.  Their drift, gold wheel, and etc for example, are authentic.  How can anyone really say with any certainty “every single one of their items is fake?”
As Shindog stated, while BeysandBricks does sell a good many fakes, they also sell legitimate products. Amazon and eBay are no different, although there are many different sellers on those whereas BeysandBricks is just one. But, for the sake of comparison, I believe it'll work.

Kurenai_Shu, I believe Four-Gaming is actually selling an individual Quattro driver for around $7 as part of their Holiday Sale this weekend. They are 100% authentic, and I've ordered from their store numerous times.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:30 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That website sells fakes, every single one of their items is fake. You can tell by the low quality pictures, extremely low prices, and I’ve bought their products before.
They sell lots of fakes yes but lots of their things are absolutely real.  Their drift, gold wheel, and etc for example, are authentic.  How can anyone really say with any certainty “every single one of their items is fake?”
That’s true, just that I have ordered multiple items from their store and all of them are fake. With websites like those, it’s hard to tell which is fake and which is real. And personally I’d rather save the money the money my parents use to buy me beys whenever they can rather than get a potential fake out of it if you know what I mean. But I guess there is an upside to getting specific parts for low prices, I just don’t trust beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy stuff from.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:30 PM)Shindog Wrote: They sell lots of fakes yes but lots of their things are absolutely real.  Their drift, gold wheel, and etc for example, are authentic.  How can anyone really say with any certainty “every single one of their items is fake?”
That’s true, just that I have ordered multiple items from their store and all of them are fake. With websites like those, it’s hard to tell which is fake and which is real. And personally I’d rather save the money the money my parents use to buy me beys whenever they can rather than get a potential fake out of it if you know what I mean. But I guess there is an upside to getting specific parts for low prices, I just don’t trust beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy stuff from.

Its not any risk. The unbranded products say unbranded while the tt ones say takara tomy beneath them.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: As Shindog stated, while BeysandBricks does sell a good many fakes, they also sell legitimate products. Amazon and eBay are no different, although there are many different sellers on those whereas BeysandBricks is just one. But, for the sake of comparison, I believe it'll work.

Kurenai_Shu, I believe Four-Gaming is actually selling an individual Quattro driver for around $7 as part of their Holiday Sale this weekend. They are 100% authentic, and I've ordered from their store numerous times.
As I said in the quote above, for me I don’t trusts beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy things from. I’ve bought Maoist beys from Amazon and you can usually tell when they’re fake. Just look for specific sellers, if the brand name is there, and if the price isn’t too low they’d be selling fakes. The only fakes I’ve got from Amazon is 1 set of 12 fakes which was unbranded so I should’ve known but in my defense I wasn’t very good at telling details when I bought that. There was also 1 fake Buster Xcaliber I recently got but that is the 1 and only fake with the official brand that I’ve gotten out of my collection which is about 60-70 beys some being bought at target so more like 50-60-ish.

(Nov. 27, 2021  8:53 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s true, just that I have ordered multiple items from their store and all of them are fake. With websites like those, it’s hard to tell which is fake and which is real. And personally I’d rather save the money the money my parents use to buy me beys whenever they can rather than get a potential fake out of it if you know what I mean. But I guess there is an upside to getting specific parts for low prices, I just don’t trust beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy stuff from.

Its not any risk. The unbranded products say unbranded while the tt ones say takara tomy beneath them.
That’s actually proving my point more. I’ve mostly bought branded ones. One example is a branded takara Tomy standard stadium I bought close to a year ago, it had the official brand marks and everything and was fake.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: As Shindog stated, while BeysandBricks does sell a good many fakes, they also sell legitimate products. Amazon and eBay are no different, although there are many different sellers on those whereas BeysandBricks is just one. But, for the sake of comparison, I believe it'll work.

As I said in the quote above, for me I don’t trusts beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy things from. I’ve bought Maoist beys from Amazon and you can usually tell when they’re fake. Just look for specific sellers, if the brand name is there, and if the price isn’t too low they’d be selling fakes. The only fakes I’ve got from Amazon is 1 set of 12 fakes which was unbranded so I should’ve known but in my defense I wasn’t very good at telling details when I bought that. There was also 1 fake Buster Xcaliber I recently got but that is the 1 and only fake with the official brand that I’ve gotten out of my collection which is about 60-70 beys some being bought at target so more like 50-60-ish.

Well yeah, that was the point I was trying to make: If you look at the specific listings, you're usually able to tell whether or not a product is legitimate. This holds true with any online retailer, although for some (Four-Gaming, MallofToys, BeybladePremier, etc) the check isn't needed as they're well-known for authenticity.
Beys and bricks is my favorite place to buy beyblades from. I see how offering unbranded items can be confusing though.
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: As I said in the quote above, for me I don’t trusts beysandbricks and find it too risky to buy things from. I’ve bought Maoist beys from Amazon and you can usually tell when they’re fake. Just look for specific sellers, if the brand name is there, and if the price isn’t too low they’d be selling fakes. The only fakes I’ve got from Amazon is 1 set of 12 fakes which was unbranded so I should’ve known but in my defense I wasn’t very good at telling details when I bought that. There was also 1 fake Buster Xcaliber I recently got but that is the 1 and only fake with the official brand that I’ve gotten out of my collection which is about 60-70 beys some being bought at target so more like 50-60-ish.

Well yeah, that was the point I was trying to make: If you look at the specific listings, you're usually able to tell whether or not a product is legitimate. This holds true with any online retailer, although for some (Four-Gaming, MallofToys, BeybladePremier, etc) the check isn't needed as they're well-known for authenticity.
Yeah, but even when I do the products are often fake. An example of this is a TT standard stadium I bought about a year ago which had the brand and everything indicating a real release, but it was fake.

(Nov. 27, 2021  9:29 PM)Zektor Wrote: Beys and bricks is a legitimate site and my favorite place to buy beyblades from. I see how the unbranded items offered can be confusing to new players though.
Not judging that it’s your favorite place to buy beys from, that’s totally fine (I probably just have bad luck or something), but if the “I see how the unbranded items offered can be confusing to new players though” post is directed to me then you should know I’ve been blading for 5 and a half years at this point. If not then sorry for the accusation, but as I said earlier I am buying branded items and they have the markings but still turn out fake.
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well yeah, that was the point I was trying to make: If you look at the specific listings, you're usually able to tell whether or not a product is legitimate. This holds true with any online retailer, although for some (Four-Gaming, MallofToys, BeybladePremier, etc) the check isn't needed as they're well-known for authenticity.
Yeah, but even when I do the products are often fake. An example of this is a TT standard stadium I bought about a year ago which had the brand and everything indicating a real release, but it was fake.

was it the 10$ one bc that ones make I have a lot of experience buying from them as long as you don't buy unbranded its real...
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:29 PM)Zektor Wrote: Beys and bricks is a legitimate site and my favorite place to buy beyblades from. I see how the unbranded items offered can be confusing to new players though.
Not judging that it’s your favorite place to buy beys from, that’s totally fine (I probably just have bad luck or something), but if the “I see how the unbranded items offered can be confusing to new players though” post is directed to me then you should know I’ve been blading for 5 and a half years at this point. If not then sorry for the accusation, but as I said earlier I am buying branded items and they have the markings but still turn out fake.
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well yeah, that was the point I was trying to make: If you look at the specific listings, you're usually able to tell whether or not a product is legitimate. This holds true with any online retailer, although for some (Four-Gaming, MallofToys, BeybladePremier, etc) the check isn't needed as they're well-known for authenticity.
Are you 100% sure it was labeled as legitimate? If so, you should've contacted their customer service regarding the matter after receiving the counterfeit product. Not sure if they'd be able to do much now (Especially if you don't have proof of purchase), but it might be worth a shot.
I personally have a hard time believing the stadium you ordered was labeled as Takara Tomy, as many others have ordered and received authentic products from their store. I don't believe you'd lie about it, so it seems likely that you might've ordered an off-brand stadium by accident.

Outside of BeysandBricks, Four-Gaming, BeybladePremier, and MallofToys are great online stores that sell authentic Takara Tomy products, although I'd personally recommend Four-Gaming the most. However, in terms of individual parts, 3.style is definitely the way to go.

It's near xmas, maybe there was a mixup. but I've gotten around 14 packages from them, and all were real. If you wanna be safe, get MOT, but Beys and Bricks is cheaper. they do sell fakes as unbranded, but just buy the takara tomy ones. and i got a stadium from the a few months ago, which was 100% legit.
(Nov. 29, 2021  6:16 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  9:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, but even when I do the products are often fake. An example of this is a TT standard stadium I bought about a year ago which had the brand and everything indicating a real release, but it was fake.
Are you 100% sure it was labeled as legitimate? If so, you should've contacted their customer service regarding the matter after receiving the counterfeit product. Not sure if they'd be able to do much now (Especially if you don't have proof of purchase), but it might be worth a shot.
I personally have a hard time believing the stadium you ordered was labeled as Takara Tomy, as many others have ordered and received authentic products from their store. I don't believe you'd lie about it, so it seems likely that you might've ordered an off-brand stadium by accident.

Outside of BeysandBricks, Four-Gaming, BeybladePremier, and MallofToys are great online stores that sell authentic Takara Tomy products, although I'd personally recommend Four-Gaming the most. However, in terms of individual parts, 3.style is definitely the way to go.
I believe it was branded TT but honestly, I searched back through the website and couldn’t find that specific stadium. Which means either I ordered it from a different site in which case I don’t remember what site it was if I did, or it was just bad luck. And I’ll definitely check out the sites you mentioned!
Mercari, sellers often list individual parts.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:12 PM)Kurenai_Shu Wrote: My Quatro Driver is broke and I want to buy another but I can’t find any seller or store. If you know of such a place please telling me

I know this post is a bit old now & Beys&Bricks is a good suggestion but definitely check out 3.style on eBay. He sells TONS of individual parts, all authentic TT. I, and several others, have been buying from him for years. Definitely my go-to for individual beyblade parts. 

https://ebay.com/usr/3.style