Do you hate one of your teachers?

i hate my assistant maths teacher caz he wont teaches and just sits.
ugh one time i called a kid a "loser" and some next bootleg carp teacher comes in says that hed suspend me for that -___- that was grade 6 to eh...true story he was a mean guy and always picked favs that what i hate the most about teachs, they pick favourites
(May. 21, 2011  5:16 AM)b.demonsreturn Wrote: ugh one time i called a kid a "loser" and some next bootleg carp teacher comes in says that hed suspend me for that -___- that was grade 6 to eh...true story he was a mean guy and always picked favs that what i hate the most about teachs, they pick favourites

Favouritism is a bad thing when it comes to teachers..but u cant really blame them u knw..They just luv to teach those people who they thing would probably understand something...and eventually those people become their favourites..All we can do is hang in there and hope to impress them in some way and gain recognition..
I don't hate my science teacher. She's just so carping repetitive.
I hate my year 5 teacher she shouts right in your ear, I almost went deth.
Well, I just got suspended today! Why you ask? Well my teacher is a carp head!
I told him to carp him self HAHAHAH and he did!
not that i hate my teacher but there is one teacher that i used to be mad off, i am her primary target of killing grades and be can with, i don't know why but now i know. i'm lazy. but she never give me F of D for my science grades. i'm totally in debt with her. she's my primary 5 teacher.science teacher.
(May. 21, 2011  5:27 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:16 AM)b.demonsreturn Wrote: ugh one time i called a kid a "loser" and some next bootleg carp teacher comes in says that hed suspend me for that -___- that was grade 6 to eh...true story he was a mean guy and always picked favs that what i hate the most about teachs, they pick favourites

Favouritism is a bad thing when it comes to teachers..but u cant really blame them u knw..They just luv to teach those people who they thing would probably understand something...and eventually those people become their favourites..All we can do is hang in there and hope to impress them in some way and gain recognition..

I hate favoritism.
It's a serious problem at my school. The administration doesn't realize it though, but the students who aren't the preppy or jock favs, realize it. Plus considering I'm smarter than the average intelligence at my school, I see multiple problems...
(May. 26, 2011  12:26 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:27 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

I hate favoritism.
It's a seriously problem at my school. The administration doesn't realize it though, but the students who aren't the preppy or jock favs, realize it. Plus considering I'm smarter than the average intelligence at my school, I see multiple problems...
yeah, i face the same problem to in my first year at university. i know i can't be their favorite but i just let it be.
Oh how I long to rant about my year seven Mathematics teacher. Back then, she was my form group teacher and she took me for both Core Studies and Math. She was the worst f***ing teacher you could get, everyone hated her and she had done so to many others, aside my rival. Anyhow, not entirely sure how it started but I remeber the first hate she actually felt towards me was when I didn't attend sport training on Tuesday. I had been attending on Thursdays, and in Assembly she yelled at me. I tried to tell her I didn't get any notice of it at training, nothing in the newsletter and above all she didn't tell me but she just seemed one of those people who won't listen, then say something quickly and force you into a state of defeat really. I always had perfect progress reports. Except Year 7, wanna know why? She gave me very good for performance when I had acheived the second best score in the Geometry at the time and moderate for homework. If i was Excellent in chemistry, how can I be screwed in Math? And if I handed in all my homework on time for every other subject, who is to blame for perhaps not setting out clear instructions? I used to be really keen on maths, till she came along. I still like it, but I've never looked at it the sae way. The only reason I would've continued was because it was a necessity to become what I wanted to be really. And gosh, I got her again in year nine. Horrible.

Anyway, on to studies. Oh wait, haven't finished yet. I hardly ever got my tests back. The same reason every day until she had held us from our results for about a week was, "Oh, I finished correcting it but its on my desk" And every time I would ask for her to get it from her desk and she would look at me with stern expression on her face. When she did, she would appoint a student, never me, for she despised me to moniter the class and hand out demerits. I was never sure weather or not I ever did get those 8 demerits at one time, as I cannot check my school record, but I never got those two detentions atleast. Here is what happened.

OK, I'll go get the tests. Liam you haven't been captian have you, u can be monitor.
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE PARTY PPLZ
Kid opens door to simulate her entering room.
Class goes silent.
I plank. (Lying down game back then)
Teahcer walks in and asks for demerits.
SHe spooks (hoepfully) on a paper recording the demerits and slides it into her folder. I thought it was against school rules, but heck, what do I know?
Liam comes to saying my name. SHe asks me how many I got. (How would I know, I'm not the monitor.
CLass retard yells 8.
I have no time to respond. Teacher writes it in and exclaims, WOw, 2 detentions Mo.
Me is sad. Me gets paper. FULL MARKS YAY I exclaim.
Teacher looks at me with stern expression Uncertain
-deleted-
Edit: I dont hate any teacher as of now.
Theres a teacher named Mrs.Foster she is ...... uhggg she is, so annoying plus her motavation is poor.Not kidding
(May. 17, 2011  3:40 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Oh, and Scipio, if you have a cell, it probably has some kind of an audio recording function. Set it to record when you suspect something's going to go down, and hide it in your pocket. That's all the proof you'd need to report him.
Recording someone without their permission is illegal IIRC.
(May. 26, 2011  10:20 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  3:40 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Oh, and Scipio, if you have a cell, it probably has some kind of an audio recording function. Set it to record when you suspect something's going to go down, and hide it in your pocket. That's all the proof you'd need to report him.

Oh, come on. Who says you can't record someone's voice. Please. What would be better, recording someone's voice without their written consent and possibly getting that person put in jail, if it's severe, OR letting them do what they want, and not record their voice when the person is doing something?
(May. 26, 2011  10:39 PM)Ryuk Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  10:20 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:

Oh, come on. Who says you can't record someone's voice. Please. What would be better, recording someone's voice without their written consent and possibly getting that person put in jail, if it's severe, OR letting them do what they want, and not record their voice when the person is doing something?

what horogiumx said is right, although it is illegal but if you want something illegal or bad to stop, you need some proof to bring them to the authorities.
So Peace, what would you do? Everyone else can answer this question too!
A. Record someone's voice illegally in hopes of getting them in trouble with the authorities, if they did something bad
B. Let them do something, get away with it, and don't record their voice
There's an obvious choice here, but I'll see what you guys come up with.

EDIT: So far, Peace has gotten the correct answer.
(May. 26, 2011  11:49 PM)Ryuk Wrote: So Peace, what would you do? Everyone else can answer this question too!
A. Record someone's voice illegally in hopes of getting them in trouble with the authorities, if they did something bad
B. Let them do something, get away with it, and don't record their voice
There's an obvious choice here, but I'll see what you guys come up with.

absolutely A. you just can't let them get away for what they did. by reporting them to the authorities will teach them a lesson. there is also a side effect though. the teachers will probably hated you more but they can't do anything against you. XD
Eh. Break a few laws to catch a lawbreaker. Assuming you're a minor, let's assume you have bad luck and authorities catch you. You likely wouldn't be tried as an adult, whereas your teacher would. Either way, if you don't want to run the risk, (I'm hoping) your school has security cameras. Guess what those cameras are doing? Recording! Simply ask your school's computer tech/person who supervises the cameras nicely, and they'll probably let you look for the evidence you want. Or you could be like me and befriend them, so that you can pretty much look through the camera's playbacks when you need to. In hindsight, recording it on your phone wouldn't be so great. It comes off as a "Look at this spoiled kid" sort of sentiment. I'd go with a regular audio recorder, so when it gets confiscated (which it probably will), at least they won't take your phone until who knows when. Also, make more than one copy of the evidence if possible.
(May. 27, 2011  2:41 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Eh. Break a few laws to catch a lawbreaker. Assuming you're a minor, let's assume you have bad luck and authorities catch you. You likely wouldn't be tried as an adult, whereas your teacher would. Either way, if you don't want to run the risk, (I'm hoping) your school has security cameras. Guess what those cameras are doing? Recording! Simply ask your school's computer tech/person who supervises the cameras nicely, and they'll probably let you look for the evidence you want. Or you could be like me and befriend them, so that you can pretty much look through the camera's playbacks when you need to. In hindsight, recording it on your phone wouldn't be so great. It comes off as a "Look at this spoiled kid" sort of sentiment. I'd go with a regular audio recorder, so when it gets confiscated (which it probably will), at least they won't take your phone until who knows when. Also, make more than one copy of the evidence if possible.

yeah, i like your idea. it is good. let them taste the power of the kids.Eee
Every school year, I hate 1 of my teachers.

This is from my 6th grade experience:
we all have some teachers that we hate because of either of their attitude to us or their ways in treating us but don't you guys agree that these are the teachers that made all of us to experience the real life. i think there is always a silver lining beyond these things. Chocked_2
Even though I have a bit of problems with the authorities, I get along very well with all my teachers. Then there's this one teacher, who's classes I'm not even in, who seems like he's always trying to get me in trouble, and I'm sick of it. And when he gets proven wrong, he makes things up, and gets my teacher in trouble for "protecting" me. If it weren't for her telling me to leave it and let it go, I may have done something incredibly stupid.
(May. 27, 2011  5:22 AM)TigerKid Wrote: Even though I have a bit of problems with the authorities, I get along very well with all my teachers. Then there's this one teacher, who's classes I'm not even in, who seems like he's always trying to get me in trouble, and I'm sick of it. And when he gets proven wrong, he makes things up, and gets my teacher in trouble for "protecting" me. If it weren't for her telling me to leave it and let it go, I may have done something incredibly stupid.

i think that teacher hold a grudge on you or something. it is so not professional. Tired
(May. 27, 2011  5:40 AM)peace Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  5:22 AM)TigerKid Wrote: Even though I have a bit of problems with the authorities, I get along very well with all my teachers. Then there's this one teacher, who's classes I'm not even in, who seems like he's always trying to get me in trouble, and I'm sick of it. And when he gets proven wrong, he makes things up, and gets my teacher in trouble for "protecting" me. If it weren't for her telling me to leave it and let it go, I may have done something incredibly stupid.

i think that teacher hold a grudge on you or something. it is so not professional. Tired

Not at all, I would of hit the carp! But that is not right & that is very unprofessional.
i dont like a lot of my teachers because they dont do [b]ANYTHING[/b[ about me getting teased every day at school coz i am smarter and know every word in the english dictionary off by heart.
Then there is a teacher who i was the star student of the class.