Do you hate one of your teachers?

I don't hate any of my teachers. Hate is a strong word. I dislike y science teacher, though.
I dislike my language arts teacher. She makes it hard to get good grades when she checks the stories in our "journals" that we wrote
My Algebra 1 teacher annoys me... She just teaches way too fast for us to understand and it's hard to learn in her class. And then, she takes it out on us for not learning. Neyh.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:21 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: My Algebra 1 teacher annoys me... She just teaches way too fast for us to understand and it's hard to learn in her class. And then, she takes it out on us for not learning. Neyh.
Just going off topic but what are you learning now
I take honors algebra but I'm only in seventh grade
Right now we are on proportions(easy stuff)

I hate Señora Downs. She is my español teacher. Me no habla español!(I always said that toDora too). Anyway she loses my stuff and another kids. Also I hate my Sceince teacher ms. Bramlett. She sat me by one person who I will soon choke if she doesn't move me and the other is always playing on her phone and won't just shut up. She also gives us notes and text books even though our school believes on hands on and fun. I hate the principal as she try's to teach us how to study even though everyones different(she wants flash cards but I looked it up and took multiple tests and they all say I learn best teaching(i am a math tutor). My 2 good teachers are Mrs. Sanders and Mr. Herren. I like my Lang arts student teacher too mr perry(also known as Agent P. My career teacher never shows and is more disorganized than me(that's not even possible. Also we had a sub who said,and I quote:
Ms.Rozier Wrote:YOU ALL ARE DEMONS AND NEED TO GO TO CHURCH MORE!

I dislike a teacher named mrs. brudner because she gave me detention for touching a frog...
Seriously? Constintuitional rights here!
I never did like a the teachers that made you feel that if you weren't perfect you were a disgrace to the world.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:54 AM)SnakeFangsâ„¢ Wrote: I dislike a teacher named mrs. brudner because she gave me detention for touching a frog...
Seriously? Constintuitional rights here!
I never did like a the teachers that made you feel that if you weren't perfect you were a disgrace to the world.
The real question is why did you touch a frog in the first place?
Hate... A tad harsh, but works for very rare cases.

My homeroom teacher is just... Despicable. I don't turn in a printed assignment, just because I want to turn it in electronically, to save trees, she says no, print it. She's a we teacher to my school. And she sucks at teaching. Just plain sucks.mshe thinks that I can't do math, (she's my math teacher as well) but I just got over 100% for a test even the class genius got only 51/53 I think. Pathetic. She also teaches me science, and boy, does it get so boring

Everyone 'hates' her in my grade. It's the biggest fail to have more than 1 class with her. I have 2 X| science and math, and it used to be one after another. Gragh
I hate Mrs Fong. She is too mean. She gives me detention for no reason.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:02 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I liked my Kindergarden teacher but once she pulled my ear! >Unhappy
they arent allowed to do that. you should have told the princpal.

Well, I would say I don't respect her instead of hate, but my 6th grade math teacher told me that her favorite # was the # of the beast (if you don't know, you don't need to know). At the time, I was being bullied and she didn't do anything, and if that isn't bad enough, in 3rd tri, I showed the class my first official papercraft model(a sar destroyer); I'm an 8th grader in 2nd tri and this is my last year in this school, and I have yet to get it back nor will I ever. Every time I ask, she says that she can't find it (yeah right).
I hate my science teacher Ms Hill. She gives us homework every single day, always has an attitude and starts talking about things that not about science 70% of the time. Chief - Sigh ...
I remember my 8th grade PE teacher, he was a pervert, made the girls do extra jumping jacks (he wasn't looking at their face) and one time, I was let off early to dress, my teacher didn't know and he yelled for me to get out, I said let me put my pants on, he went up to my face, and said he'll send me out in my underwear, I put my pants on, he yelled GET OUUUT! ****. His name: Mr. Moran, or Moron, I always referred him as the sicko/pervert PE teacher.
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:25 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I remember my 8th grade PE teacher, he was a pervert, made the girls do extra jumping jacks (he wasn't looking at their face) and one time, I was let off early to dress, my teacher didn't know and he yelled for me to get out, I said let me put my pants on, he went up to my face, and said he'll send me out in my underwear, I put my pants on, he yelled GET OUUUT! ****. His name: Mr. Moran, or Moron, I always referred him as the sicko/pervert PE teacher.

Uhh .. why did you not report him to the principal, or at least someone with high authority (co-ordinator, etc). He can get fired for that.
Forgot to mention that I did, but the principal said "it was his first year" and higher authorities, not sure, I think he did get fired, one of my friends said that he got on "vacation" and never came back.
Okay, excuse the DP,(double post) but I got another teacher, he teaches Geometry, yells at me louder than he does to anyone else, has service students that eat in class, and a couple weeks ago, he kept smacked a ruler to a students desk (he was asleep) and the teacher said he gave himself a bruise on his head. (The students head,lol) Also, who the hell calls Toys R Us about Disney Infinity while we're taking a Periodic Assessment, and he's literally screaming into the phone? My teacher, that's who.
Last Year Once The Bell Ranged For The End Of Recess, Since There Was A Kid In Are Class With Anger Management Issues Me And SamuraiDrago Just Wanted To Ask What Was Wrong. He Told Us What Was Wrong And Felt Better About It Smile Then Since My Teacher Was Waiting For Us, Once We Got Inside She Put Me Aside And Said To SamuraiDrago ''Why Would You Want To Be His Friend'' ''He's A Terrible Person And Especially A Bad Influence'' Then I Budded In And Said Why Did You Say That? Why Would You Say I'm A Bad Influence? She Said Why Didn't You Leave Him Alone His Not The Best Person? I Said He's Not Bad At All Actually, He's Very Nice. Then I Said, I Might Be A Bad Influence But At Least I Don't Tell Things Behind Others Back. She Didn't Say A Word. Then Me And Samurai Went Back To Class.
I really don't like my social studies teacher. If I had a dollar for every sexist thing she says against boys.....I COULD BUY A YAHT! One time some the girls were talking and the teacher yelled at us boys who were just minding our own business. There is also this kid in my class that the teacher just yells at 24/7. One time he was making peace signs and she thought he was pretending to smoke. Then the rest of the boys including myself, stood up for him and said that he wasn't doing anything. The teacher then said, "Why do you stand up for him if you know it's wrong? You should try being more like the girls!" Hands down, most sexist person ever.
The only solution to a sexist teacher is for all of you boys to wage war on the teacher, the goal would be for the teacher to freak out bad, maybe even quit. Have you guys banded together? It might work.
That would work.....But I don't think we would want to get suspended.....
I guess I need to take lessons from a school warrior, I guess you guys should be really annoying to the point of the teachers misery. Have the guys do stuff like rip papers, talk out loud, flip over tables, wow, I never thought I could be a mastermind of what I hate doing.
(May. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:47 AM)Sasukia Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:39 AM)scipio132 Wrote: You do realize you posted this in the Beyblade section right.

But i will contribute. My Science teacher is mean and cant remember names.

What does he do? And what bothers you?

He threatend to give me a suspension for not updating my science notes. He called my GF hot, and he eats while he is talking with his mouth wide open.
wow your teacher is such a pervert
(Apr. 25, 2014  6:51 AM)KilluaZoldyckXD Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:47 AM)Sasukia Wrote: What does he do? And what bothers you?

He threatend to give me a suspension for not updating my science notes. He called my GF hot, and he eats while he is talking with his mouth wide open.
wow your teacher is such a pervert

Bro, You should really stop quoting posts from years ago.
Alright, I got a teacher that is here to stay, and he's creepy like ecch, indescribable. I have him for my geometry tutorial class, (IEP class because I fail at math) and he looks for ANY reason to yell at me. One time he gave improper directions to copy the math problems, and I asked him, he yelled louder than I could, which is ear shattering, "JUST COPY IT DOWN!" It doesn't end there, since I have an IEP, he has full access to my home address, my parents phone numbers, you name it. He claims to have seen me randomly, and he tried to say out loud what street I live on, it doesn't matter anyways: I live in an apartment, with 7 rooms. That was enough to piss me off, and let me tell you: He knows how to get the last word. No matter how I try to defend myself, he wins. He even watches me when I'm with another tutor he "knows" and shoots me looks.
Edit: He also attends to my regular Geometry class.
What do you think?
Hell yeah,our Science teacher (also our Vice principal) is such an ***hole.She always gets pissed at us because of pointless things such as Playing our tablets in our spare time........Plus she makes us copy the things we need to study even if theyre already on our tablet Angry