Do You Think Valt Will Turn Evil In GT?

You do have a point there— and again it’d probably feel like they replaced Valt with a doppelgänger or something if he suddenly became evil lol—hard to imagine him wanting to be the god of destruction in the beyblade world...
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:03 PM)Okanie Wrote: I think it’s just the idea of having a sweet character like him evil? Despite how much of a sweetie he is which gives off more of the appeal to an evil Valt idea. Canon-wise it’d be a far stretch to see him become like Aiga down the road— not only that but he’s a huge positive influence in the beyblade world in that verse and he’s not going to resort into something that almost messed up two people permanently... or three if we count Phi.

I say the idea is good for a fan fiction or alternate universe because it’s something interesting to look into— not canon-wise however...

If it happened in the show it would be boring. We already saw it happen already twice.
What if it was someone else....what about an army of bladers that just relied on the dark resonance to compensate for their own weakness and just rose up the ranks?
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: If it happened in the show it would be boring. We already saw it happen already twice.
What if it was someone else....what about an army of bladers that just relied on the dark resonance to compensate for their own weakness and just rose up the ranks?

I'd watch it.
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:53 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What if it was someone else....what about an army of bladers that just relied on the dark resonance to compensate for their own weakness and just rose up the ranks?

I'd watch it.
Cool, I gotta a fun challenge: Name between 5 to 10 bladers you'd think/or want have a reasonable explanation to desire the dark resonance
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:44 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Valt. Evil? HAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHHHHHHAUAAHUHAA. No. This idea is not very smart. Like someone said before, do you even know valt?

Yes I do actually but it was just my brother idea and he said put it here on WBO. I don't think he's going to become evil
(Jun. 28, 2019  8:49 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:44 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Valt. Evil? HAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHHHHHHAUAAHUHAA. No. This idea is not very smart. Like someone said before, do you even know valt?

Yes I do actually but it was just my brother idea and he said put it here on WBO. I don't think he's going to become evil

Hmm... given that we've gotten two seasons in a row so far that shows a character or characters that do-- I can see where your brother is coming from. If anything though, I feel that Delta would be more closer to those character than Valt. It's an interesting thought and would probably work great if made for a creative piece-- just not something that would seem to happen the actual story...
(Jun. 28, 2019  8:38 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:53 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'd watch it.
Cool, I gotta a fun challenge: Name between 5 to 10 bladers you'd think/or want have a reasonable explanation to desire the dark resonance

Dina?
(Jun. 28, 2019  9:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  8:38 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Cool, I gotta a fun challenge: Name between 5 to 10 bladers you'd think/or want have a reasonable explanation to desire the dark resonance

Dina?
That could work, at least based on that mini arc with him cheating in season 1.
SBSHSHSHSBSASHABSHSBSH well i don't think so

But i want Valt to be evil for a while heheeheh
I mean i think he'll look cool :vvvvvv

I mean bruh Valt is the main protagonist from the first burst series and if they make him to be an evil guy
That's kinda doesn't make sense

And if he's be a bad guy maybe his saying spicy words :vvvvv

Ehhh idk wat to say anymore

//rusa out
I do not think valt will turn evil . There is very less chance of him becoming evil after 2 seasons character development . However i know delta will return with a new bey and maybe he becomes the final boss . Thats because his character story is going along the same line as of shu in season 2 . I am bored of the writers and animators repeating the same story again and again . Hope they can think something different this time .
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:25 AM)Okanie Wrote: The only reason why I suggested to move it to dms is to not flood the forums with attacking each other. I never intended to attack you and merely wanted a discussion with you. Out of the whole conversation I’ve only stated facts and my own perspective, in what ways were I condescending? I hate to point out that I saw a discussion you had with someone else where you literally belittled them by pointing out their grammar mistakes despite them telling you “agree to disagree.” You’re the one that took it a step further and continued to relentlessly go at them until you made your point across. I literally wanted a discussion with you with another perspective, I never painted myself out to be a victim.

You could have just always said, oh! But I don’t agree so agree to disagree— that would have ended the conversation just fine. You’ve literally read me as attacking and always going at you despite me wanting to have a normal conversation with you without having you jump at me. Out of my whole experience on here— you’ve been nothing but condescending towards people who don’t agree with you despite someone else’s having facts. You’ve literally jabbed at me personally several times in our conversations— your the one who’s subtly attacking me and misinterpreting my words and turning into me outright trying to hurt you.

When someone critiques on a show about flaws it’s not a personal attack— when someone sees and has their own perspective on the show that they’ve discussed and talked to others about in the previous year— it’s not a personal attack on you. You’ve literally used “whatever helps you” as a way to say “I’m right you’re wrong deal with it” which is condescending in its own way. Not only that, you’ve also belittled me with the tone and wording you’ve used when I didn’t get the references you’ve had. Do you know how coincident that is? Do you know how insensitive that is?

You literally brought up hints of our conversation from another forum because you were upset that you weren’t getting your way. Do you know how PETTY that sounds? You took it personally when someone didn’t agree with you— I would have been fine if you wanted to end the conversation but I kept it going because that’s all I really wanted out of the experience on here. A civil conversation about beyblade burst— that’s it. Why are you making this out to be bigger than it needs to be? Why are you bringing up our conversation here that has a different topic and making everything about yourself?

The reason why I came on here is because you’ve repeatedly quoted me which notifies me. You’ve literally been nothing but downright rude to me and misunderstanding my intentions entirely and painted YOURSELF TO BE THE VICTIM. You’ve literally taken every single discussion as a personal attack despite someone just stating their opinion. If you didn’t want your opinion discussed with then I guess... idk don’t put it in the forums? As harsh as that sounds? Because it’s in the public eye and anyone can have their own opinions about it. I never had the tone of I’m right and your wrong because sometimes I genuinely see things differently. People see things differently, that’s how the story goes.

I’ve tried being patient and trying to have a civil conversation with you constantly— you’ve done nothing but get worked up over something fictional and lose it the moment someone doesn’t agree with you. I get this is a community, but this is something extremely trivial and shouldn’t be flooding every forum that’s on here. It’s suppose to be discussions and peace— I’ve never tried nor attacked you on a personal level first, that’s on you.

I take back my apology, but my offer still stands. Idc if you leave, I’m tired and exhausted with you constantly belittling me and acting as if I’m an idiot. I’m tired of having you take what I say about a show personally to the point of being petty and trying to garner sympathy from people on a different forum. I’m tired of you repeatedly quoting me and then crying about how I’m attacking you. I’m tired of YOU making yourself out to be the victim. I only wanted to bring it to dms to discuss this privately and not have an entire community see this nor get involved. That’s what dms are for— so excuse me for trying to not flood everyone with petty arguments like this.

^^^^ Stop writing essays lol....
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:19 AM)Arusa_Nanime Wrote: SBSHSHSHSBSASHABSHSBSH well i don't think so

But i want Valt to be evil for a while heheeheh
I mean i think he'll look cool :vvvvvv

I mean bruh Valt is the main protagonist from the first burst series and if they make him to be an evil guy
That's kinda doesn't make sense

And if he's be a bad guy maybe his saying spicy words :vvvvv

Ehhh idk wat to say anymore

//rusa out

Did you REALLY need to revive this thread?
Let's see if Valt even returns in GT. I want to see him battle Drum in the vertical stadium.
(Nov. 29, 2019  1:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Let's see if Valt even returns in GT. I want to see him battle Drum in the vertical stadium.
What are the different stadiums in the Beyblade Burst anime?
There's the standard stadium with 4 different corners walls beys can use for ramps, reflect off of, glide on.
The Viking/Biting Stadium?
Cho-Z's Railing Stadium?
The GT stadium with the double sphere.
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  1:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Let's see if Valt even returns in GT. I want to see him battle Drum in the vertical stadium.
There's the standard stadium with 4 different corners walls beys can use for ramps, reflect off of, glide on.
Cho-Z's Railing Stadium?
I dont know, there are plenty of stadiums.
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
Cho-Z's Railing Stadium?

There's also the Cyclone Stadium they used for one battle in Beyblade Burst Episode 32. I think the dubbed name was "Cyclone Power".
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What are the different stadiums in the Beyblade Burst anime?
Cho-Z's Railing Stadium?

There's also the Cyclone Stadium they used for one battle in Beyblade Burst Episode 32. I think the dubbed name was "Cyclone Power".
Get on topic guys, I believe Valt will come back. He was only in one battle.
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What are the different stadiums in the Beyblade Burst anime?
Cho-Z's Railing Stadium?

Thank you. Oh yeah, that one kinda reminds me of the Cyclone Stadium from Metal.
(Nov. 29, 2019  10:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There's also the Cyclone Stadium they used for one battle in Beyblade Burst Episode 32. I think the dubbed name was "Cyclone Power".
Get on topic guys, I believe Valt will come back. He was only in one battle.
You used to be worried that he wasn't. Technically he had two battles with Drum and one with Amane, but yeah, there's no reason for him not to return. He's given Drum much more space than he did with Aiga so he's probably gonna check in on his pupil around the final fourth of the season.