Do You Have Musical Talent?

I can play jaws on the trombone. and hot cross buns on the recorder and piano but I don’t play either recorder or piano just the trombone.
I am in intermediate band
I play Bb clarinet
I am currently practicing In the Hall of the Mountain King
I used to play the guitar. I've practiced on drums a few times as well.
I played the drums before. Im trying to learn to play the guitar.
I play guitar and I do metal screams too lol. I have a metal band lol.
I can somewhat play the piano. I know how to play Hedwig's Theme, Lean on Me, and Megalovania. (The first 8 bars)
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I can somewhat play the piano. I know how to play Hedwig's Theme, Lean on Me, and Megalovania. (The first 8 bars)

I don’t think that’s somewhat that’s really really good if you can play megalovania on the piano that’s hard. Even if it’s 8 bars I can do not even one lol
i often play guitar. im not great but im not bad.

my cousin actually is in Band. (she plays percussion)
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:40 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I can somewhat play the piano. I know how to play Hedwig's Theme, Lean on Me, and Megalovania. (The first 8 bars)

I don’t think that’s somewhat that’s really really good if you can play megalovania on the piano that’s hard. Even if it’s 8 bars I can do not even one lol

The first 8 bars of Megalovania can be played with one hand, and it's before the song actually intensifies. This is how you play it. (BTW, it works with most other instruments)-

D D D A G # G F D F G (Just repeat this 4 times, and you've got yourself the first 8 bars of Megalovania)

Also, can some tell me if they can play this-
If you can play this, see if you can post a video of it
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i often play guitar. im not great but im not bad.

my cousin actually is in Band. (she plays percussion)
What type of guitar.
I play electric.
I started doing screaming vocals.
lol i got no musical talent whatsoever

i play violin tho
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol i got no musical talent whatsoever

i play violin tho

Brain.EXE stopped working

ok
Oh man, I am so happy this thread exists. I can play trombone, drums, piano, and guitar. I played trombone for 4 years, and have played piano ever since.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:13 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Oh man, I am so happy this thread exists.  I can play trombone, drums, piano, and guitar.  I played trombone for 4 years, and have played piano ever since.
You play acoustic or electric guitar?
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:20 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:13 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Oh man, I am so happy this thread exists.  I can play trombone, drums, piano, and guitar.  I played trombone for 4 years, and have played piano ever since.
You play acoustic or electric guitar?

Acoustic.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:21 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: You play acoustic or electric guitar?

Acoustic.
Can you do two handed tapping?
I'm the guitarist in my band and I can also sing really well.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I'm the guitarist in my band and I can also sing really well.

Same and i am the vocalist in my band. I do screaming vocals
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I'm the guitarist in my band and I can also sing really well.

Same and i am the vocalist in my band. I do screaming vocals

I tend to do more soft and emotional singing. My voice is too soft and sweet for screaming
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:29 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Same and i am the vocalist in my band. I do screaming vocals

I tend to do more soft and emotional singing. My voice is too soft and sweet for screaming
I am sing with emotion too.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:29 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I tend to do more soft and emotional singing. My voice is too soft and sweet for screaming
I am sing with emotion too.

nice
French horn gang?
I actually went to a marching band demonstration yesterday, and it was pretty fun. I think I’ll be marching next year.