Do Takara Tomy beys ride the rails...

...of a Hasbro rail arena?  I'm looking to get my son a Hasbro cross collision arena and wondered if the Tommy beys could use the rails.  Or do I need to stick to getting him Hasbro switch strike beys.

Also, are Hasbro beys and Tommy beys fairly equally matched?  He and his friends all have Hasbro Beys at the moment, and I would want to get him Tomy Beys if they're going to consistently beat the Hasbro beys.  It would make all the other beys we've bought him obsolete.

Thanks

VCD
Yes, also this belongs in the Q and A forum, please post any questions there.

Also TT bey are better than hasbro.
(Dec. 15, 2019  10:17 PM)VooDooDad Wrote: ...of a Hasbro rail arena?  I'm looking to get my son a Hasbro cross collision arena and wondered if the Tommy beys could use the rails.  Or do I need to stick to getting him Hasbro switch strike beys.

Also, are Hasbro beys and Tommy beys fairly equally matched?  He and his friends all have Hasbro Beys at the moment, and I would want to get him Tomy Beys if they're going to consistently beat the Hasbro beys.  It would make all the other beys we've bought him obsolete.

Thanks

VCD

A few things:

1: next time you want to ask a question put it in the Q and A forum.

2: Hasbro beys and Takara Tomy beys (not Tomy it’s called Takara Tomy in Japan) are not equal. Takara Tomy is far better than Hasbro. However if you want to get him Takara Tomy beys you will have to look online for them. When you do this make sure the package you see I’m the picture say Takara Tomy in the top right, or else it is a fake.

3: Most Takara Tomy beys will probably not ride the rails, but that does not matter as it is just a fun thing rather than something that matters in a bey battle. Also switchstrike beys will not ride the rails. Only the turbo starter packs and the doubles boosters will.

4: Takara Tomy beys will consistently beat Hasbro beys.
Yes. They will, in fact, ride the rails. However, they may not do it as well as the Hasbro ones — as the stadium is meant for Hasbro Beyblades.

And to answer your second question, Takara TOMY beys and Hasbro beys are more often than not, NOT matched. The Takara TOMY beyblades are substantially heavier — especially when comparing to the sling shock Hasbro Beyblades or new Hypersphere ones. This may impact it's ability to ride the rails to an extent, but it can still be done — especially when a more aggressive driver is used. That being said, a TT (Takara TOMY) bey's ability to ride the rails does not largely affect it's chance of losing when factoring in it's Pros over Hasbro. Hasbro beyblades CAN sometimes be better than TT's, but that's far from the norm from my experiences.

In my opinion, not only will getting TT beyblades be better, but your son will most likely enjoy them more aesthetically, as they are more accurate to the TV show. Hasbro tends to stray from the original designs and colours, as well as remove gimmicks and metal from certain parts. In the end, Both companies do have different approaches to their products, which doesn't affect it's fun factor.

In summary, The stadium will definitely work with all of them. Buying your son Takara TOMY beys will definitely benefit him against his friends who use Hasbro beys. The only draw back being...

His friends may get jealous, lol.
Thanks for all the comments. Apologies for using the wrong channel. Hopefully a moderator can move it.

VCD
If his friends has Takara tomy Beyblades, get Takara tomy so he can actually win. If his friends have Hasbro Beyblades, get Hasbro and the new orange hypersphere stadium because that one is fun. Summary: Hasbro is more fun but can’t beat takara tomy beys, So get things depending on what his friends have.
Any bey that is aggressive enough can ride the rails.
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: If his friends has Takara tomy Beyblades, get Takara tomy so he can actually win. If his friends have Hasbro Beyblades, get Hasbro and the new orange hypersphere stadium because that one is fun. Summary: Hasbro is more fun but can’t beat takara tomy beys, So get things depending on what his friends have.

Who cares? He should still get TT beys even if his friend don’t have them. I mean his friends could use his TT beys to compete against him if they wanted to.
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: If his friends has Takara tomy Beyblades, get Takara tomy so he can actually win. If his friends have Hasbro Beyblades, get Hasbro and the new orange hypersphere stadium because that one is fun. Summary: Hasbro is more fun but can’t beat takara tomy beys, So get things depending on what his friends have.

Who cares? He should still get TT beys even if his friend don’t have them. I mean his friends could use his TT beys to compete against him if they wanted to.

True... I can’t give any good reasons to pick hasbruh 
Over TakaraTomy... TT beys has better aesthetics,
Better quality, better performance, just better everything....
Its more fun if you lose sometimes because you have a challenge. I mean, people go hunting for the experience not the end result (usually). Plus the hypershpere tips on that stadium are as crazy a volcanic but they actually hit each other. It’s much more fun.
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:05 AM)Orbit Wrote: Its more fun if you lose sometimes because you have a challenge. I mean, people go hunting for the experience not the end result (usually). Plus the hypershpere tips on that stadium are as crazy a volcanic but they actually hit each other. It’s much more fun.

As quoted by Free:
"The real fun is when you win."
It’s not fun to lose. Nobody likes losing a match.
It’s more fun when you win and you have a challenge, not when you sweep everything instantaneously. Why do you think people play Pokémon nuzzlockes?
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:20 PM)VooDooDad Wrote: Thanks for all the comments.  Apologies for using the wrong channel.  Hopefully a moderator can move it.

VCD

Hahaha... I already did in secret, hours ago. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2019  10:17 PM)VooDooDad Wrote: ...of a Hasbro rail arena?  I'm looking to get my son a Hasbro cross collision arena and wondered if the Tommy beys could use the rails.  Or do I need to stick to getting him Hasbro switch strike beys.

Thanks

VCD

Get him Takara Tomy Lord Spriggan for complete dominance over his friends
If You buy/bought the Cross Collision Stadium, I recommend You to buy Hasbro Turbo Slingshock Beys (Slingshock, not Switchstrike).

Only the Slingshock Series has special tips which can be set to Railrush Mode. But some Beys are also strong in the Battle Ring Mode (like Hercules H4 and Kraken K4 which beat some of my Takara Tomy beys).

Suckara Tomy beys (oops, I meant Takara... this one goes to all the Hasbruhs) dominate in competitive play because they are heavier than Hasbro beys, but in my experience kids prefer lightweight beys (or maybe just dads do - caring for their children). TT with 60 grams are almost weapons and no longer toys ;-)

If You wanna go pro, choose TT. If you like the Anime, chose TT. But if You dont wanna put tiny stickers on a bey, and are just looking for simple plastic toys for Your son to have some fun, choose Hasbro.
Honestly youll still have a blast with the Hasbro Beys. People worry way to much about having them "anime correct". Screw it just play and have fun.
Lol. “Suckera Tomy”
I’ll commend ya for yer effort, but Hasbruh still takes the cake!
(I actually used to say “Hasbronies”.... but then I noticed that I was insulting a certain aspect of myself... so I stuck with
Hasbruh)

Another thing, I’m pretty sure that the reason why parents get their kids Hasbruh over TT is (((not))) because of the weight, that’s a Swiss cheese argument, the reasons are these:

Price:
We all know that TT beys Are way more expensive than Hasbruh... but this argument is like trying to question why
Diamonds are more expensive than rhinestones...
it’s cuz diamonds are reeeeel.. and hard to obtain,
And rhinestones are cheap, plain, copies of the reeel thang...
TT & Hasbruh are no different..

Availability:
its a lot more easier to just go to the Toy section in Walmart , and grab dem Hasbruh beys, than searching eBay/Amazon, searching for trustworthy sellers, avoiding fakes, paying for shipping, and waiting for 3 to 4 weeks to actually have the beyblade...
But even though it’s easier to just go to Whole Foods, and buy some salmon, rather than going to a river where they’re swimming, and catching one, you won’t get the same (((quality))) from the store bought salmon, as you would get
From the True Wild-Caught salmon... why?
Cuz you got it straight from its original source...
TT &!hasbruh are no different...

And prolly that beyblade app.... which can be carpy at times...

I’ll say this:
If your son isn’t worrying about quality, standard parts,
Or having the Pro Sauce, but just want beyblades that...
Well... beyblade... then get hasbro, it will more than suffice,

But if he wants the Pro Sauce, the True, Original Sauce,
From the source of it all...
If he wants The same high quality beys that look Exactly like the ones in the anime... that he see the Great YouTube Bladers, like BBG, Marutti, Leo Burst, DrigerGT, ilinnuc, Jpot, Etc, Etc, Etc... and would want to join actual beyblade tournaments and actually have a chance at winning...

Then come, and kneel, and sacrifice all yer muneyz upon the
Altar of TakaraTomy, then you will summon the great TT beys of Standard, Justice, and EpicSauce, upon your son,
Then he will be great, a Blader of renown, and will whoop on all dem Hasbruhs until they submit to TakaraTomy, the one,
True creator of Beyblade!!!

And I think that I kinda went just a lil bit overboard...
But I couldn’t help it... I was on a roll..
XD