Django, "The Beypointer"

This post is kinda getting funny. Also its very easy to cheat with the beypointer. All you need is 2 beypointers and you can have as many points as you want. Its just a matter of time until this thread is closed.
Django Pizakanu Wrote:I always go to japan to meet the Beyblade creative director
Do you even know the name of the Beyblade creative director?
You really don't know how to use beys idiot... I have a bey hybrid making chamber. So thats how I make a 4D Stardust
Just leave will you? No one wants to read your idiotic lies any longer
Illegal. Show us the picture.
Kantaro Tomiyama 富山幹太郎 Tomiyama Kantaro, one of my best friends and always will be!
Kantaro Tomiyama 富山幹太郎 Tomiyama Kantaro, one of my best friends and always will be!
People, don't post in this thread. Ignore this troll. Don't feed the troll.
Shika blade, he's lying. There's no such thing. Let's just leave this pathetic soul to wallow in his filthy lies.
Dude im ten what does gay mean. Oh i search it it means happy.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:10 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: You really don't know how to use beys idiot... I have a bey hybrid making chamber. So thats how I make a 4D Stardust

Ok first off you call us all idiots, but some of us have been playing since the very beginning of beyblade. I have been playing since 2001/2002. DeiKailo was at the first US national Championship in 2004. Ive played her before and she is awesome. I would go as far and say she is one of the best in the USA. Your 14, and your joking about being homeless. I work with the homeless in my spare time. its not something to joke about.
Sorry. Uhh.... Do you use beypointer or digital power launcher beypointer. It seems you use digital power launcher, but in the picture it uses beypointer. Sorry for the bad post my friend is using it.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:13 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: You all are gay carp now shut up!
Yes I am.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: DeiKailo was at the first US national Championship in 2004.
Wait, what? I was? This. Is. Awesome. Cool

But seriously guys, enough fun, let's go back to the Beyblade General and Organized Play Sections where we belong, shall we?
Good Riddance.