World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Django, "The Beypointer" - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Django, "The Beypointer" (/Thread-Django-The-Beypointer)

Pages: 1 2 3

Django, "The Beypointer" - Django Pizakanu - Jun. 21, 2011

Hello bladers, I am Django or as some people call me. "The Beypointer." I am called that because I am a beyblade trainer. I have trained many bladers from across the world. Surprisingly I haven't found this place.

I come here with the Elite Blader group White Lotus. We go around the US fighting in tournaments. I am their leader, Django. So I hope, bladers, that we can have a good friendship.

My usual bey is BB-44 Stardust Pegasis 100RF; I have a Digital Power Launcher, Pegasis Theme; and I love, as you may have noticed, collecting RARE beys.

Thanks!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - LeoneLione - Jun. 21, 2011

Welcome to the WBO! But I doubt that you go around the US to do tournaments, if it is true, were do you get the money to fly to each state? In your profile you say that you have "the original stadium", do you mean BB-10 Attack Stadium? And by saying you have, "a real Beypointer" do you mean BB-16? You also say that you are "famous" for using Stardust Pegasus... Not to disappoint you but, you aren't the only one, and a lot of people probably had it before you.
You are also "the most elite blader of all time"... Try being realistic.

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Giga-Impact - Jun. 21, 2011

Welcome!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Card Tricks - Jun. 21, 2011

this sounds like an introduction to a story haha

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Ultimatefry - Jun. 21, 2011

Geddit? BeyPOINTER? Lawls.

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Hytyjin - Jun. 21, 2011

what um... HELLO Stupid

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Ray Striker - Jun. 24, 2011

Welcome to the WBO!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Itachi8 - Jun. 24, 2011

Welcome I hop you enjoy the site

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Glad Hatter - Jun. 24, 2011

Welcome to the WBO, the happiest bey-place on earth.

Use this to ask for a combo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
And use this for questions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Jun. 24, 2011

Welcome Grin Hope to battleing you some day!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Guardian - Jun. 25, 2011

Hope you enjoy the WBO

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - leonebest - Jun. 25, 2011

welcome to wbo and im sure i could beet you just because im 11 dosent mean im a realy good blader. Wink

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - ControL_s SouL_ - Jun. 25, 2011

Django... I could have sworn I've seen that name somewhere... Either way welcome to the WBO!!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - tomtomjj - Jun. 25, 2011

welcome to the wbo!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Shika blade - Jun. 25, 2011

Welcome. BTW don't you have any other beys?

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - youngredzzz - Jun. 25, 2011

welcome and i hope we can battle some day.

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Galaxxy - Jun. 25, 2011

Welcome to the WBO!!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Xlr8 - Jun. 27, 2011

[Image: cooltext531817888.png]

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - CyberBlader27 - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:51 AM)leone=best Wrote: welcome to wbo and im sure i could beet you just because im 11 dosent mean im a realy good blader. Wink

Haha. or...

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:51 AM)leone=best Wrote: welcome to wbo and im sure i could beet you just because im 11, dosent mean im a realy good blader. Wink

Maybe that was meant to be an insult?

(Jun. 25, 2011  8:30 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Django... I could have sworn I've seen that name somewhere... Either way welcome to the WBO!!

It's a popular name. As I recall, Django from the Boktai Gameboy series? Although it is a real-life name, I know a few Djangos
(jhan-GO)

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - drakio - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  8:45 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! But I doubt that you go around the US to do tournaments, if it is true, were do you get the money to fly to each state? In your profile you say that you have "the original stadium", do you mean BB-10 Attack Stadium? And by saying you have, "a real Beypointer" do you mean BB-16? You also say that you are "famous" for using Stardust Pegasus... Not to disappoint you but, you aren't the only one, and a lot of people probably had it before you.
You are also "the most elite blader of all time"... Try being realistic.
yeah!! that was nice. I bet my Ray striker(Ray unicorn) could take his pegasus easy.

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Raigeko13 - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  8:30 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Django... I could have sworn I've seen that name somewhere... Either way welcome to the WBO!!

Probably from Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hands!
That's where I've heard of it Wink
And welcome Django! Somehow I think I've heard of you as well! (not from Boktai lol)

@go pegasus12345
Stop being so naive, this is a welcome thread, not the Beyblade Facebook fanpage where you say "I BET MY ROCK LEONE WOULD BEAT ALL OF YOU!"

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Django Pizakanu - Jul. 04, 2011

Thanks guys I feel popular already Hehe! Well I honestly don't think you could beat me. I have a real beypointer with over 873,000 beypoints on it (Yeah I've been doing this since the original series. I'm a veteran) AND the fact I've never lost. I learned from my trainer he is THE BEST IN ALL TIME (He's dead now Unhappy I LUV U MAKAZUMI!!!) Anyways he never lost and neither have I!

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Chaos Kingxx - Jul. 04, 2011

Welcome to the wbo and if u really are good u wouldnt mind training would ya

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Chaos Kingxx - Jul. 04, 2011

Welcome to the wbo and if u really are good u wouldnt mind training would ya

RE: Django, "The Beypointer" - Deikailo - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  4:09 AM)Django Wrote: Thanks guys I feel popular already Hehe! Well I honestly don't think you could beat me. I have a real beypointer with over 873,000 beypoints on it (Yeah I've been doing this since the original series. I'm a veteran) AND the fact I've never lost. I learned from my trainer he is THE BEST IN ALL TIME (He's dead now Unhappy I LUV U MAKAZUMI!!!) Anyways he never lost and neither have I!
The original series never had beypointers. Uncertain

This isn't an anime. Unfortunately, I'm probably the closest one living the "Beyblader anime life" or whatever because I travel the east coast time to time hustling Beyblades to afford food and gas. Seriously, you're 14.