Django, "The Beypointer"

Django, you're too self absorbed. Ex:
"I HAD A BEYBLADE-SENSEI!"
"I HAVE A REAL (seriously, wtf...) BEYPOINTER"
"I HAVE 873,000 BEY-POINTS" On this site you don't. Kei is in the lead with like 4,000... (I think)
"I'M THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!"
"I'M A BEY-VETERAN!" <-Not to us...
"I NEVER LOSE!" <-Most likely a lie, if you need a Beyblade teacher, you must've sucked at a point.
And because of assumption, "I'M FROM THE ANIME!"

Really? Oh, and Battlechip, Django SP, slot in! (MegaMan reference)

Sorry if that was mean, I just don't like overly self absorbed people.
Lol so confident. Hah, stardust is no competition. Show us a pic of your beypoints so we know youre not lying.
Welcome to the WBO Django! Tongue_out
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:30 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Django, you're too self absorbed. Ex:
"I HAD A BEYBLADE-SENSEI!"
"I HAVE A REAL (seriously, wtf...) BEYPOINTER"
"I HAVE 873,000 BEY-POINTS" On this site you don't. Kei is in the lead with like 4,000... (I think)
"I'M THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!"
"I'M A BEY-VETERAN!" <-Not to us...
"I NEVER LOSE!" <-Most likely a lie, if you need a Beyblade teacher, you must've sucked at a point.
And because of assumption, "I'M FROM THE ANIME!"

Really? Oh, and Battlechip, Django SP, slot in! (MegaMan reference)

Sorry if that was mean, I just don't like overly self absorbed people.

I didn't need a beyblade techer I just saw him with a epic looking top one day and thought it was awesome. Then tons of people came to battle him and he beasted them all so I asked him what it was and he taught me. Also I don't care if I don't have the beypoints here it doesn't matter this is just a video game. Seriously dude get into real life... I never lose... Well yeah it's true I've only lost to my sensei. Noone else has beaten me. I don't get what you mean by (Seriously... wtf) Because I have the digital launcher and look it up on ebay it's real I got mine for $40 bucks. And to the guy saying he can beat me. Well you're just making this thread sound like a show. Anyways guys please don't post hate comments here. And I'm not so self-absorbed I'm just introducing myself and I hope to battle you all in real life!

==================Japanese Version====================

私はちょうど叙事詩探しのトップ一日と彼を見て、それが素晴らしいと思ったベイブレードtecherを必要としなかった。その後、人々のトンは彼と戦うために来て、私はそれがあったと彼は私を教えた彼に尋ねたので、彼はそれらすべてをbeasted。また、私はここにbeypointsを持っていない場合、これは単なるビデオゲームでも問題はありません気にしない。真剣に男現実の生活になる...私は失うことはない...よくそうそれは私が唯一の私の先生に紛失したことは事実です。誰も私を暴行していない。私はそれが私が$40ドルのための鉱山を持って本物だ私はデジタルランチャーを持っているため(Seriously... WTF)あなたがが何を意味するのか取得し、ebayでそれを見ていない。と言って男に彼は私を打つことができる。さてあなたはちょうどショーのようにこのスレッドの音を作っている。とにかくの連中はここにコメントを憎む投稿しないでください。そして私は自分のことに没頭し、私はちょうど自分自身を紹介していますではないと私は、実際の生活の中であなたのすべてを戦うために願っています!

---And heres a pic of my beypointer! (I know it say 87,300 But it's really 873,000 bcuz if you notice there are three dots at the end)
[Image: 2j647b4.jpg]
Okay, Django. What area do you live in? Because I'd really like to see how you'd do in a local tournament. No lies. If you live within 600 miles of me, I'll gladly battle you.
1. Seriously, stop lying, there is no "Beyblade World Champion", there's Kei, the blader that has the most wins on the WBO, but no "World Champion".
2. Most of the people here can demolish Stardust Pegasus, all it is is Storm Pegasus 100RF, Storm is outclassed, so how do you expect to win against a Basalt...
3. There is no "Beyblade Sensei", and yes, you probably never lost, because you probably just play against kid's in your neighborhood. Try going to a Real tournament... There is no "Best of all time" bladers.
4. There are no "real" Beypointers, it's just BB-16 or a Digital Launcher (Which have Beypoints that you can only use to get prizes, but thats all), which most serious bladers have! 873,000 is practically impossible to have on BB-16! You probably just put Beypoint codes, which wouldn't ever make 873,000!

I seriously hate when people lie like crazy. You're probably just a 14 year old were in his neighborhood they have a make believe team, make believe Sensei.

Sorry if I seem mean, but it's just that I hate so much and get really ticked off when people say all of these make believe things.

Deikailo:
I would love to see that! Him not believing he lost in like 5 minutes.Grin
Actually, Noland C. is the current World Champion, although he openly admitted years ago that he has resigned from the game. The World Championship match consisted of two Dragoon MS battling in an overly large stadium with a rotating center, making contact nearly impossible. It made me literally cringe when I watched that match.

By the way, Django, this isn't a "video game". The Beypoints we have here are simply records of our wins/losses during actual events we all host.
He's just some Japan obsessed kid who thinks the anime is real and hacked his beypointer to get that many points.
If you want to be a good blader then read around. I bet Stardust Pegasus is his only blade, cause he believes in "partner beys"
He can't have that many Beypoints. They only go up to 5 digits.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Okay, Django. What area do you live in? Because I'd really like to see how you'd do in a local tournament. No lies. If you live within 600 miles of me, I'll gladly battle you.

Umm yeah about that... Hahaheh umm well you see I kinda don't live anywhere... I'm homeless... How I eat and sleep is this: Well I was popular in school so I know a TON of people. I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK. Sounds dumb but I can't afford it... and I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world bcuz my winning I always go to japan to meet the Beyblade creative director and we hang out until I get my winnings to come home... Thats how I know japanese.
He can't read. That 87,300. Uncertain lol dimsum have 125,000 points. We can see the dots are fake. Lol you must a baby here, get real. Sorry if i sound harsh and if you say im just a kid i am.

Edit: lol he has a passport and money to FLY to japan. No money to have a house. Money to go to school. No house. He post here. No house= random internet at cafe. No money to go anywhere but can go to japan. big LOL LIAR YOU ARE A HORRIBLE LIAR!!!!!! Iceburn i shall keep POSTPOSTPOST until you stop LYING!
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:50 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: He's just some Japan obsessed kid who thinks the anime is real and hacked his beypointer to get that many points.
If you want to be a good blader then read around. I bet Stardust Pegasus is his only blade, cause he believes in "partner beys"

And your some closet perv who wants to make out with people's wives bi***! Now shutup about how I blade! I don't think you've been on a winning streak since you were 23 have you?!
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Actually, Noland C. is the current World Champion, although he openly admitted years ago that he has resigned from the game. The World Championship match consisted of two Dragoon MS battling in an overly large stadium with a rotating center, making contact nearly impossible. It made me literally cringe when I watched that match.

By the way, Django, this isn't a "video game". The Beypoints we have here are simply records of our wins/losses during actual events we all host.

DO you have a video or anything of the final match?
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: Umm yeah about that... Hahaheh umm well you see I kinda don't live anywhere... I'm homeless... How I eat and sleep is this: Well I was popular in school so I know a TON of people. I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK. Sounds dumb but I can't afford it... and I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world bcuz my winning I always go to japan to meet the Beyblade creative director and we hang out until I get my winnings to come home... Thats how I know japanese.

Stupidest post I've ever seen. You're such a liar, unless you change you can just get out
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Okay, Django. What area do you live in? Because I'd really like to see how you'd do in a local tournament. No lies. If you live within 600 miles of me, I'll gladly battle you.

Umm yeah about that... Hahaheh umm well you see I kinda don't live anywhere... I'm homeless... How I eat and sleep is this: Well I was popular in school so I know a TON of people. I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK. Sounds dumb but I can't afford it... and I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world bcuz my winning I always go to japan to meet the Beyblade creative director and we hang out until I get my winnings to come home... Thats how I know japanese.
Yeah, see, I know what it's like to be homeless. Stop glorifying it because when you are homeless, it's a completely different world.

get out

Seriously, you're not making friends here.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:56 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: Umm yeah about that... Hahaheh umm well you see I kinda don't live anywhere... I'm homeless... How I eat and sleep is this: Well I was popular in school so I know a TON of people. I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK. Sounds dumb but I can't afford it... and I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world bcuz my winning I always go to japan to meet the Beyblade creative director and we hang out until I get my winnings to come home... Thats how I know japanese.

Stupidest post I've ever seen. You're such a liar, unless you change you can just get out

OK! THEN WHOEVER WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME COME TO LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY IN 6 WEEKS BECAUSE THATS MY NEXT STOP! I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU AND PROVE MYSELF! (And for now I'm quitting being on WBO. I really hate people who are jealous of me that they have to "Prove me wrong" or say I'm "A Fu***** retard"
Good riddance. I'm sure no one will miss you
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:55 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:50 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: He's just some Japan obsessed kid who thinks the anime is real and hacked his beypointer to get that many points.

And your some closet perv who wants to make out with people's wives bi***! Now shutup about how I blade! I don't think you've been on a winning streak since you were 23 have you?!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR YOU SON OF A BI***! GO LIE SOMEWHERE ELSE! No home liar son of a b**** wait till he meets ours combos and let kai-v see this carp
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: "Prove me wrong" or say I'm "A Fu***** retard"
We never called you that. You just called yourself that.

Oh, you're a Kentucky blader? Well, that would be why you beat everyone. Case closed.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK.

(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world
You walk and spend half your time either side of the world? You should be a marathon walker if you can walk so much, haha.
Also, beypointers aren't used anymore, not even in Japan, BeyPoint Cards are used there now.
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote:

Yeah, see, I know what it's like to be homeless. Stop glorifying it because when you are homeless, it's a completely different world.

get out

Seriously, you're not making friends here.

Then I will just get out and if you all are really as strong as you say you are THEN COME TO LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY IN SIX WEEKS THAT'S MY NEXT STOP AND IF YOUR REALLY THIS STRONG YOU'LL COME AND FIGHT ME! Everyone who's coming bring $300 Dollars! Because thats how much it cost to get in. Winner takes everyone's $300 dollars. And when I win I'm going back to Japan again AND STAYING. *Sighs* Ugh I wish you all would just shut up I hate Fu***** retards who say I stink. I bet my new 4D Legendary Stardust Pegasus Could beat you all against me with 5 seconds!
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote:

OK! THEN WHOEVER WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME COME TO LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY IN 6 WEEKS BECAUSE THATS MY NEXT STOP! I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU AND PROVE MYSELF! (And for now I'm quitting being on WBO. I really hate people who are jealous of me that they have to "Prove me wrong" or say I'm "A Fu***** retard"

WHERE ARE YOU NOW COME TO JAKARTA DON'T COMPLAIN NO MONEY YOU CAN GO TO JAPAN YOU CAN GO HERE! GINKA HAGANE! ( he acts like one. And yayz he quit im outta here)
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:05 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: I go around living with friends and no I don't fly or drive, I WALK.

(Jul. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote: I spend half of my time on th eother side of the world
You walk and spend half your time either side of the world? You should be a marathon walker if you can walk so much, haha.
Also, beypointers aren't used anymore, not even in Japan, BeyPoint Cards are used there now.

I know beypointers arent used anymore thats why I wanna beat you all and get the money to go to Japan!
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:06 PM)Shika blade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)Django Pizakanu Wrote:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW COME TO JAKARTA DON'T COMPLAIN NO MONEY YOU CAN GO TO JAPAN YOU CAN GO HERE! GINKA HAGANE! ( he acts like one. And yayz he quit im outta here)

So now that I quit I don't care if I'm banned so carp YOU ALL BASTARDZ
God, and the prize for most idiotic member goes to...DJANGO PIZAKANU!
No one is going to pay 300 bucks to meet and play an idiot who uses a "4D Stardust Pegasus" which doesn't exist. And I thought you were leaving.
I just reported myself and cussed saying hwy so see ya losers!