Disney TVA

Poll: Should Lumity (Luz and Amity) happen?

Yes
43.24%
No
56.76%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:02 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: recently watched this for the first time. so far i think it's pretty good but i think it will take more than 1 episode to really draw me in.

WATCH TEH OTHERS

i plan on it, an episode is coming on tomorrow night
Watched it over fall break and im officially hooked. King and Hooty are hilarious!! XD
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Watched it over fall break and im officially hooked. King and Hooty are hilarious!! XD

The opposite happened for me, but that’s great for you. I’ll stick to the adorable world of pingu and Pokémon (much cuter than Harry or King, change my mind)
im just now realizing Luz is a girl.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im just now realizing Luz is a girl.
Me too. Wait so i was shipping two girls together. That's kinda home
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:49 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im just now realizing Luz is a girl.
Me too. Wait so i was shipping two girls together. That's kinda home

yea, i mean theres really nothing wrong with that. it just shows how LGBTQ+ lives do matter.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Me too. Wait so i was shipping two girls together. That's kinda home

yea, i mean theres really nothing wrong with that. it just shows how LGBTQ+ lives do matter.
I meant to say hot not home lol. Amity is kinda hot not gonna lie
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yea, i mean theres really nothing wrong with that. it just shows how LGBTQ+ lives do matter.
I meant to say hot not home lol. Amity is kinda hot not gonna lie

yes, Amity is best girl and Lumity is best ship.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: I meant to say hot not home lol. Amity is kinda hot not gonna lie

It is the best ship!
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: I meant to say hot not home lol. Amity is kinda hot not gonna lie

Let’s not jump to conclusions here Olaf x Sven or Motu x patlu is the best.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yes, Amity is best girl and Lumity is best ship.

Let’s not jump to conclusions here Olaf x Sven or Motu x patlu is the best.

Sven can do much better than Olaf.

Lumity actually is a nice ship, Vinera is growing on me, and I despise Boschlow.
This thread is open for all Disney TVA shows (a few restrictions in the first post). I’m excited for The Owl House season 2, and the rest of Amphibia season 2.
That one moment when you can’t go to YouTube to watch floofy doggos because some people are posting leaks of the Amphibia season finale
(May. 18, 2021  11:08 PM)WorldKai Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYqzwDPczqs
Season two Owl House trailer LETS GOOO

Only the new intro but it’s still really good. Season two on June 12th

Also like the animation is really smooth-
Which one better Disney or Nickelodeon
(May. 19, 2021  12:01 AM)JJustice Wrote: Which one better Disney or Nickelodeon

Disney absolutely. They can actually help shows run, although they have been a little sketchy lately *cough* Amphibia *cough*

Nickelodeon cancels like any show that doesn’t do better than Spongebob, both live action and animation
Disney Channel and Disney Jr are getting shut down lmfao, what are they doing.
This is gonna get taken down in like 3 hours but-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1pSXG_Rcwg

Hopefully I don’t get banned for this...

Can I get banned for this-

IM FREAKING OUT MAN
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:25 AM)WorldKai Wrote: This is gonna get taken down in like 3 hours but-

IM FREAKING OUT MAN

Don’t post leaks here
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:25 AM)WorldKai Wrote: This is gonna get taken down in like 3 hours but-

IM FREAKING OUT MAN

Don’t post leaks here

Agreed
Man the shipping cringe in this is off the charts I hate shipping because it causes a lot of toxicity also Luz and Amity are 14 for crying out loud (yay I semi-necroposted)
isnt this like gravity falls? that was a good show. I honestly dont like any other shows form these ppl. pre ttg cartoon network was better