Disney TVA

Poll: Should Lumity (Luz and Amity) happen?

Yes
43.24%
No
56.76%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:34 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Or because they had a hot dog?

Because they are just in general really cool.

There is no book for that. Or is that new.
Anyone think Hooty deserves a little more attention hoot hoot?
Owls<penguins<toucans<pigeons right GreenK
Pigeons are a beast, they go through so much mental breakdown due to the people of ny shouting “Sky rat!” And “Rat with wings!” And lots more things with the word rat in them-
(Sep. 19, 2020  11:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Owls<penguins<toucans<pigeons right GreenK

Yep, got it.

(Sep. 19, 2020  11:08 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Anyone think Hooty deserves a little more attention hoot hoot?

Yeah. ikr.
But like, Braxus is best boi
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But like, Braxus is best boi

Ok
Honestly I think Hooty is a very good comic relief character. He's actually pretty funny and there have been some interesting hints of deeper lore. PS sorry i havnt been posting recently, I have been busy with stuff lol
The show really goes downhill for me after episode 6. I probably won’t watch season 2.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The show really goes downhill for me after episode 6. I probably won’t watch season 2.

There’s no season 2 right now, but how far did you get? 7 is really good, at least for a lotta people, but 8, 9, 10, and 11 can be a little slow, but the rest is really good.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The show really goes downhill for me after episode 6. I probably won’t watch season 2.

There’s no season 2 right now, but how far did you get? 7 is really good, at least for a lotta people, but 8, 9, 10, and 11 can be a little slow, but the rest is really good.

I finished the entire first season. It went downhill for me. If you can enjoy it that’s great, but it just didn’t appeal to me.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s no season 2 right now, but how far did you get? 7 is really good, at least for a lotta people, but 8, 9, 10, and 11 can be a little slow, but the rest is really good.

I finished the entire first season. It went downhill for me. If you can enjoy it that’s great, but it just didn’t appeal to me.
Impossible what didn’t appeal to you?
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I finished the entire first season. It went downhill for me. If you can enjoy it that’s great, but it just didn’t appeal to me.
Impossible what didn’t appeal to you?

It’s really corny for starters, and it tends to be like traditional Disney shows (not really my type). Furthermore the characters don’t show any change except for Amity and kind of Eda. Hooty and King were also wastes of a character.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Impossible what didn’t appeal to you?

It’s really corny for starters, and it tends to be like traditional Disney shows (not really my type). Furthermore the characters don’t show any change except for Amity and kind of Eda. Hooty and King were also wastes of a character.
Not even close to a traditional Disney show. Willow and Lilith had a bit of change too. And Hooty isn’t even in the main cast so he can’t just have half of every episode to himself, and there’s season two as well. Hooty just didn’t have a plot role in season one, and King is gonna have more exploration in season two. 

They can’t just cram everything into one season smh.
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s really corny for starters, and it tends to be like traditional Disney shows (not really my type). Furthermore the characters don’t show any change except for Amity and kind of Eda. Hooty and King were also wastes of a character.
Not even close to a traditional Disney show. Willow and Lilith had a bit of change too. And Hooty isn’t even in the main cast so he can’t just have half of every episode to himself, and there’s season two as well. Hooty just didn’t have a plot role in season one, and King is gonna have more exploration in season two. 

There’s no sense of danger in the show for the most part, and it always ends happily ever after just like most Disney shows smh (how does it feel I used your secret strat against you)
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not even close to a traditional Disney show. Willow and Lilith had a bit of change too. And Hooty isn’t even in the main cast so he can’t just have half of every episode to himself, and there’s season two as well. Hooty just didn’t have a plot role in season one, and King is gonna have more exploration in season two. 

There’s no sense of danger in the show for the most part, and it always ends happily ever after just like most Disney shows smh (how does it feel I used your secret strat against you)
Yes because Eda’s curse, the Emperor’s Coven, and Amity’s parents are all friendly things. And because it’s the end of a season, they have the solve the main goal/issue of the season. Episode 18 didn’t have a happy ending anyways. You didn’t even use it against me smh
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There’s no sense of danger in the show for the most part, and it always ends happily ever after just like most Disney shows smh (how does it feel I used your secret strat against you)
Yes because Eda’s curse, the Emperor’s Coven, and Amity’s parents are all friendly things. And because it’s the end of a season, they have the solve the main goal/issue of the season. Episode 18 didn’t have a happy ending anyways. You didn’t even use it against me smh

None of those created a sense of danger for me, and episode 18’s endings could’ve been sadder. Also there’s nothing new that I’ve seen in the show. The show wasn’t that gripping to me as other shows smh.
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes because Eda’s curse, the Emperor’s Coven, and Amity’s parents are all friendly things. And because it’s the end of a season, they have the solve the main goal/issue of the season. Episode 18 didn’t have a happy ending anyways. You didn’t even use it against me smh

None of those created a sense of danger for me, and episode 18’s endings could’ve been sadder. Also there’s nothing new that I’ve seen in the show. The show wasn’t that gripping to me as other shows smh.

I bet that you didn’t actually look into the dangers of them or watch decent videos about them. I recommend It’s Rebecca Rose for TOH videos. Is Disney having a LGBT+ main character not new? There were plenty of new mixes of themes and stuff. And you’re not even using smh correctly smh
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: None of those created a sense of danger for me, and episode 18’s endings could’ve been sadder. Also there’s nothing new that I’ve seen in the show. The show wasn’t that gripping to me as other shows smh.

I bet that you didn’t actually look into the dangers of them or watch decent videos about them. I recommend It’s Rebecca Rose for TOH videos. Is Disney having a LGBT+ main character not new? There were plenty of new mixes of themes and stuff. And you’re not even using smh correctly smh

Nothing I haven’t seen before (except for the abominations and hooty) smh
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I bet that you didn’t actually look into the dangers of them or watch decent videos about them. I recommend It’s Rebecca Rose for TOH videos. Is Disney having a LGBT+ main character not new? There were plenty of new mixes of themes and stuff. And you’re not even using smh correctly smh

Nothing I haven’t seen before (except for the abominations and hooty) smh

Literally all of the characters there are original.
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nothing I haven’t seen before (except for the abominations and hooty) smh

Literally all of the characters there are original.

Not really. Luz is the classic over energetic protagonist, Eda is the classic mysterious sensei, Amity is just the person who acts mean but has a soft side, and King is the traditional mascot. Nothing really new. It’s great that you can enjoy it, but I can’t.
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Literally all of the characters there are original.

Not really. Luz is the classic over energetic protagonist, Eda is the classic mysterious sensei, Amity is just the person who acts mean but has a soft side, and King is the traditional mascot. Nothing really new. It’s great that you can enjoy it, but I can’t.

I meant the designs and such. And I swear- if you think King is a mascot- then no. Just no. Lilith was pretty original, from what I’ve seen.
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not really. Luz is the classic over energetic protagonist, Eda is the classic mysterious sensei, Amity is just the person who acts mean but has a soft side, and King is the traditional mascot. Nothing really new. It’s great that you can enjoy it, but I can’t.

I meant the designs and such. And I swear- if you think King is a mascot- then no. Just no. Lilith was pretty original, from what I’ve seen.

Hooty, where my boi at?
recently watched this for the first time. so far i think it's pretty good but i think it will take more than 1 episode to really draw me in.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: recently watched this for the first time. so far i think it's pretty good but i think it will take more than 1 episode to really draw me in.

WATCH TEH OTHERS