Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

I've never hear of a gogogo deck lol, odes it have something to do with GoGoGO Golem or GaGaGa Magician or something XD
Yup, its based on easily, and quickly summoning rank 4 xyz. It somewhat controls the grave with gogogo giant.
Sounds like a good deck Grin I'm kinda hating on Xyz decks for some reason.. I only like ones that get the "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" out, but it's really hard to...
sorry for super necro but hey, yugioh is dying, and flash gordon is here to save us all!

Anyhow, i have been having some nice consistency with this deck, and also using some cards unheard of in lightsworns (Guardian of Order)

Deck (40

Monsters: (20)
3x Judgment Dragon
1x Gorz
1x Guardian Of Order
1x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Lumina
1x Jain
2x Aurkus
1x Garoth
1x Honest
2x Wulf
3x Necro Gardina
1x Sangan
1x Spirit reaper

Spells (16)
1x Charge
1x Solar Recharge (Getting 2 more sooner or later)
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Creature Swap
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Scapegoat
1x monster reincarnation
1x Smashing ground
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x MST
1x Gold Sarco

Traps (7)
1x Defense Draw
1x Compulse
1x torrential
1x Coth
1x Horn of Heaven
1x Beckoning Light
1x Bottomless

Side Board:
2x Thunder King
1x Maxx C

1x soul release
1x spell shattering arrow
1x Exchange (Those pesky Exodia decks at my locals)
1x System Down
1x Necrovalley
1x Dimensional Fissure
1x Mind Control
1x Book of moon
1x Prohibition
1x Card Destruction

1x Royal Decree
1x Mind Crush
1x Macro Cosmos

Extra deck:

3x Acid Golem (Not the best idea)
1x Muzurhythm
1x Maestroke
1x terrorbyte
1x Shock Master
1x Zenmaines

This is a fairly interesting format with fire fists and merlantians for me. Also, i have been playing preety well, going 3-1 before having to drop. Anyhow, i hope the yugioh community here rises again.

Once again, sorry for the necro bump XD
I always try to use a well balance deck, I mostly go on the defense then once I've obtained the cards that I need for counterattack or a very great combo then I go for the attack, however I mostly love doing combinations of chains of cards. My most favorite cards to use and combinations are down below.
1) My Most Favorite combinations
- Activate Painful Choice send mostly monster cards with this spell card, send monster cards like Dandylion, Treeborn Frog, Shield Warrior, however mostly zombie type monster cards.
- Synchro Drill Warrior with Quick Draw Synchron and Dandylion, then discard Sinister Serpent from your hand to activate Drill Warrior's effect. I'm sure you can pretty much figure out this awesome endless loop haha.
2) Favorite cards
- Stardust Dragon, my favorite Synchro monster card mostly because of it's effect for tributing itself to protect a card on your own field then it be special summon back onto the field as long it was originally synchro summon not by special summoning.
- Drill Warrior, as I've explained above about the awesome endless combo you could do with this card on your side.
- Black Rose Dragon, this synchro monster card always gets me out of of trouble situations, haha.
i have a couple of decks like light, dinosaur, zombie, and ancients gears tho i haven't used my light and ancient gears yet i love to swarm people with my zombie deck and stomping my opponents into the ground with my dinosaurs
So what do you guys think about this deck (I'm still testing it and it is not final)
T.G Deck
Try Photon veil. A personal favorite card of mine, haha.
Could somebody critique this Gravekeeper's deck that I whipped up? There is like 44 cards in all I think.
Do you think that it would matter if I put banned cards in it even if I don't plan on going to tournaments? And MST is banned, right?
The tuners are in there because I leant my freind a Stygian Sergeants card which I plan on getting back someday.
Also I might order Marik's deck to take some cards from that, and if I do then I'm gonna add Three of a Kind to the deck, and I might get Gravekeeper's Recruiter to add to it as well.

Are the monster cards too weak?
@ H3LLO Here's a current banlist http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html MST is not banned. You should run a Malefic Stardust/Cyber-end instead of the earthbound. Giant trunade is banned so use heavy storm. I prefer using Smashing ground instead of fissure, But i see that your deck doesnt have dark hole. Dark hole is way better than those 2. Btw sangan is banned in this format. Also, you might want to put necrovalley @ 3 and have more terraformings or Gravekeeper's Commandant. The monsters really need that 500 atk boost + Necrovalley shuts down Many plays from many decks. Use bottomless trap hole instead of trap hole, Torrential Tribute, Solemn Warming, Solemn Judgment, Mirror force or D-Prison. There are many spells, traps, monsters that are not useful in this deck that i havent mentioned. Also, try to put a extra deck to your deck, it will help this deck alot

ive recently built a Destiny End Dragoon deck, Anyone want to rate it?

Monsters :
3 Diamond Dudes
2 Dogma
2 Plasma
3 Veilers
3 Prisma
1 Stratos

Spells:
1 Book of moon
1 Dark hole
2 D draw
2 E-call
3 Fusion sage
1 Heavy storm
2 Magical Mallet
1 Reborn
3 MST
3 Polymerisation
1 ROTA
3 Upstart goblin
1 Miracle Fusion

Traps:
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn warning

Extra:
2 Catastor
2 Vision hero Adoration
2 Shining
1 Great Tornado
2 Escuridao
2 Destiny End Dragoon
1 Excalibur
1 Utopia
1 Maestroke
1 Blade Armor NInja
Gosh, I sure do miss the old yugioh. I recently purchased some new yugioh cards consisting of a lot of over powered monsters and spell cards,,
I just got back into Yugioh; running a Gusto deck. Absolutely loving it. I have 3 of each of the main searchers, 3 copies of Sphreez, all the other Synchro cards for Gusto, a Hyper Psychic Blaster, a few miscellaneous cards from the Dragunity Legion deck (like Creature Swap and Wind Art) and to top it all off, a few cards from Legendary Collection 3, including Gaurdian Eatos, Card Destruction, etc.
(May. 30, 2013  11:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I just got back into Yugioh; running a Gusto deck. Absolutely loving it. I have 3 of each of the main searchers, 3 copies of Sphreez, all the other Synchro cards for Gusto, a Hyper Psychic Blaster, a few miscellaneous cards from the Dragunity Legion deck (like Creature Swap and Wind Art) and to top it all off, a few cards from Legendary Collection 3, including Gaurdian Eatos, Card Destruction, etc.
That seems like an awesome deck. Have you tried to see if any Xyz cards will work with your deck?
The deck itself isnt that great in terms of competitiveness...it has a lot of exploitable weaknesses...but if played well it can catch any player by surprise, especially since it is rather uncommon.

Yes. There are actually 2 XYZ cards for Gusto; Daigusto Emeral and Daigusto Phoenix. But they were crazy expensive, and aren't really even that great of cards. Their effects also don't help Gustos themselves.

Daigusto refers to all the Synchro and XYZ Gusto cards. All Daigusto Synchros form from 1 tuner and one or more non-tuner Gusto monsters. There is a level 4, 5, 6, and 7 Daigusto card, allowing for some easy and flexible synchros, given that all Gusto monsters are level 4 and lower, with the exception of one level 5 and 6. The recycle nature of the deck also easily gets monsters on the field one at a time, allowing me to always get some kind of synchro card out if a searcher keeps getting killed. Then other gusto cards, even the synchros themselves, use their abilities to shuffle the gusto monsters back into the deck from the grave and to activate other abilities.

Daigusto Emeral and Phoenix are XYZ cards, and are actually crossovers from the Gem-Knight and Laval archetype. Emeral works pretty well in almost any deck; there are no really specific requirements, although it does work better in the Gusto deck and Gem Knight deck. It is pretty weak though. Its really just meant to help thin out the deck and build a better hand. Phoenix allows wind monsters to attack twice, but phoenix is also a bit weak, and is useless in Laval decks.

My stratagy with Gusto decks;

The best cards to have in any Gusto deck are Creature Swap/Reeze of Gusto, so that you can use enemy monsters to kill your weaker cards and then have your cards trigger their effects and help you summon more cards, and the cards required to summon Daigusto Sphreez, a synchro card that cannot be destroyed by battle, and all battle damage involving gusto and daigusto monsters goes to the opponent. I summon Sphreez, attack with my low level searchers, and it is even possible to OTK, since even though the battle damage goes to the opponent, your gusto cards still get killed, thus triggering their effects to summon another monster mid battle phase. And weaker cards mean more battle damage
I use a hierarchy/galaxy deck, its like $100.00 total, its a good thing i get a lot of money for my birthday, but hierarchy dragons and neo galaxy eyes work really well together like with inferno reckless summon and the sun dragon overloud out really fast.
Recently found out about Dueling Network/YGOPro so I checked into some of the newer cards.

I am kind of getting back into it.

Other than XYZ Monsters and a few other cards, a lot of the top tier decks are very inexpensive to make.
Examples: Gadget, Macro Monarch, Frog Monarch, etc.

It is actually really funny to know that these decks are still overpowered.

I am wanting to make a Fire King deck though.
My favorite card has always been Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, and i have always had a deck that revolves around it, but the support that came in the Onslaught of the Fire Kings Structure Deck is perfect for phoenix.
Only downside to it is that two really god cards for the deck are not out in the US, but I think the deck can still work.
(Jun. 27, 2013  8:04 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Recently found out about Dueling Network/YGOPro so I checked into some of the newer cards.

I am kind of getting back into it.

Other than XYZ Monsters and a few other cards, a lot of the top tier decks are very inexpensive to make.
Examples: Gadget, Macro Monarch, Frog Monarch, etc.

It is actually really funny to know that these decks are still overpowered.

I am wanting to make a Fire King deck though.
My favorite card has always been Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, and i have always had a deck that revolves around it, but the support that came in the Onslaught of the Fire Kings Structure Deck is perfect for phoenix.
Only downside to it is that two really god cards for the deck are not out in the US, but I think the deck can still work.

Fire kings are the legit bomb. That's why i hate them Grin
Haha Iove the fire kings started running this year I love the chain betteen fire king high avatar garunix and sacred of nephys first destroy garunix he comes back destroys all monsters on the field including nepthys she comes back destroys all spells and traps heheh or the new monster fire king avatar garunix which can let you special summon back up or it can be back up when its ally is destroyed on the field you can special summon him high tide on fire island is also a great new support.that when you basicly have your boss monster you can destroy.one monster on the field which could be your boss monster for a chain and then discard a card which can be.aslo a chain with circle of the firekings which destroys a monster on your field and swap it with one in the grave yard
Also kai hiwatari you may want to get the lords of tachyon galaxy booster so you can get fire king avater garunix and the fire elemental dragon blaster dragon ruler of infernos as well as his little form something dragon ruler of sparks can't remember the first part but those cards will work extremely well with this deck Ihave yet to get blaster however
Blaster is a beast with Fire Kings! I have been testing him recently. Im not too impressed with Garunix right now, but I have not really tested a deck for IRL play. Since I will be missing at least 5 monsters, I may try him out whenever I get the chance to build a deck IRL.
Yeah I usaully play garunix though he is my favorite after nephthys cuz they do tend to get him with bottomless trap hole or the most iratating moster reborn so I make sure I have lots of counters for those and we really need for fire king. Yaksha to come to america already he is one of the main staples of the deck.and we don't have him its really disapointing he wasent released with thr lords of tachyon booster with fire king avatar garunix though hazy flames are good with fire kings we need yaksha here to do real damage
Here is what I am considering, once the cards are released:

3 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
2 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos

3 Fire King Avatar Yaksha
2 Fire King Avatar Barong
2 Excentric Beast Wolfberk
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Maxx "C"

3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3 Circle of the Fire Kings
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Rekindling
1 Trade-In
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality

2 Call of the Haunted
2 Torrential Tribute

Something like this. It has worked well on DN and YGOPro, I will probably continue to tinker around with it more.
That's a really good build I personally would keep kirin cuz it helps get your heavy hitters in the graveyard a nd ready to go though I would put two blasters there just in case and its pre from overall that's a really good.build also interplanitarypurpllythorny dragon works well when you monsterd are destroyed my effects or battle.you can special summon it
Yeah, like I said, I am going to continue to try different things in it. I am kind of iffy about the 2 Blasters since I would like to have targets in the grave for Wolfberk, and removing Garunix or Nephthys is frowned upon unless I am sure I have game. But, like I said, I may try it out. I know two can work as I have played against someone who used two(Granted he topdecked into them simultaneously) Still a while though to work on it since it will be a little while before Wolfberk or Yaksha are released.
Well all there is to do know is wait darn I want yaksha badly I bet there gonna make it extremely rare when it gets here any ways what is you current build for your fire kings deck
Still working with it and on top of that I have yet to really get majority of the cards for it, but when I do, I am thinking:

3 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
2 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos

2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
3 Fire King Avatar Barong
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Maxx "C"

3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3 Circle of the Fire Kings
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Rekindling
1 Trade-In
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality

2 Call of the Haunted
2 Torrential Tribute

Not much of a change, I will mainly be looking for things to sub out for Yaksha and Wolfberk. I feel like the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist cards can kind of do that, but the deck just does not have the speed and power that Yaksha and Wolfberk provide. I may just stick to some other build until Yaksha and Wolfberk are released.