Different beyblades

This may of been asked before, but what are the differences with PhantomForce beyblades and also Hyperblades and i mean not just the colour. How rare are they now and what price rnage are they at?

I'm interested in their look, especially the Hyperblade Wolborg2, but do they act differently?

p.s Sorry for posting in the wrong board before.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I'm not sure if I'm right, but I think the Phantom Force beys had stronger plastic. The Hyperblades were just recolors. And contact bigturtles for a Burning Kerberous.
G Wrote:And contact bigturtles for a Burning Kerberous.

someone ranggggg? :O
phantom force defffinately had stronger plastic
So PF series had stronger plastic. Did a lot of people use them when they came out, or just for collecting purposes?
Phantom Force was the best ...

And to think, they did it all because of OtC. Smile
Bey Brad Wrote:Phantom Force was the best ...

And to think, they did it all because of OtC. Smile

OtC?
Off the Chain, my old Beyblade website, the biggest in the world. We made a poll asking which Beyblades users would like to see re-released ...

Every Beyblade listed was released as the Phantom Force series.
Bey Brad Wrote:Off the Chain, my old Beyblade website, the biggest in the world. We made a poll asking which Beyblades users would like to see re-released ...

Every Beyblade listed was released as the Phantom Force series.

Wow, awesome.
I recently saw a PF Seaborg new/sealed go for £15, do you think that's around about the right price for that?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:IT&ih=012

I'm thinking of maybe getting a PF beyblade out of curiosity and collecting sake.
Maybe for Wolborg or Bearing Stinger, I'd pay that ... for Seaborg though? No use.
Still too much to pay for it.