Difference between Hasbro and TT parts (disks and drivers) Please read

so there are some people that are confusing Hasbro's and Takara Tomy's parts
so here we post some pictures that will show the difference (if this is not needed, pls go ahead and close this)

This is Hasbro's sting, a very light disk and can have a frame
[Image: Disk-Sting-Hasbro.png]
this is normal sting, a really heavy disk, but you cant put a frame, the gimmick is that it is spring loaded and can have good counter attacks
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Imma put some on later, just wait a minute
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so there are some people that are confusing Hasbro's and Takara Tomy's parts
so here we post some pictures that will show the difference (if this is not needed, pls go ahead and close this)

This is Hasbro's sting, a very light disk and can have a frame
[Image: Disk-Sting-Hasbro.png]
this is normal sting, a really heavy disk, but you cant put a frame
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Imma put some on later, just wait a minute
Have you seen ratchet for hasbro? It's ridiculous. By the way, good thread idea.
This is ratchet from hasbro, really light and can have a frame on it
[Image: Disk-Ratchet-Hasbro.png]
this is ratchet: a very heavy disc that has a free spin ring that only spins one way
[Image: Disk-Ratchet.png]
I just want to say that the layers for hasbro have gotten SO much worse. That is why I do not like hypersphere because it is when they cheaping out on drivers and layers because takara tomy was in Japan to they were not contested. Of course, all the true bladers got takara tomy beys anyway. Just a side note this was a rant but I actually enjoy hasbro products alot.
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)USN Wrote: I just want to say that the layers for hasbro have gotten SO much worse. That is why I do not like hypersphere because it is when they cheaping out on drivers and layers because takara tomy was in Japan to they were not contested. Of course, all the true bladers got takara tomy beys anyway.  Just a side note this was a rant but I actually enjoy hasbro products alot.

The G is hasbro is for good layers
Is it just me, or does hasbro directly take takara tomys design and then fuse all the gimmicks into it so that they dont work?
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)USN Wrote: I just want to say that the layers for hasbro have gotten SO much worse. That is why I do not like hypersphere because it is when they cheaping out on drivers and layers because takara tomy was in Japan to they were not contested. Of course, all the true bladers got takara tomy beys anyway. Just a side note this was a rant but I actually enjoy hasbro products alot.

Yeah The HS disks are about as low-budget as a FlipAClip animation. I don't really mind the weird drivers anymore.

(Apr. 06, 2021  6:09 PM)USN Wrote: Is it just me, or does hasbro directly take takara tomys design and then fuse all the gimmicks into it so that they dont work?

Congrats you just summarized all of HyperSphere and some of SpeedStorm.
the hypersphere wasnt that baaaaaddd. i ecen have one. but the disk was REALLY light.
Give an inch, take a mile:

Hasbro Burst History
Single layer and Double Layer:  Softer plastic and slopes (slopes have some pros/cons)

God/Evolution:  Above + no God chips

Chouzetsu/Turbo:  Above + absence or lack of metal.  Inability to use dash performance tips.

GT/Rise:  Above + remove of the layer weight system.  Disc gimmicks removed and altered.  Performance tips big and rounded.

Sparking/Surge:  Removal of chassis system and chip core system. Alteration to the Wheel disc to be smaller and lighter. Alteration of performance tips to become more aggressive.

I joked for years about Hasbro predictions on how’d they differentiate from TT with each generation.  They’ve kept hitting my worst case scenario predictions and exceeded them.
this is xceed SP from habsro, it is taller for the speed storm system
it has the free spin ring but no rubber at the tip, it has ok springs (there is also the SPM version which has weaker springs but has metal)
(I could not find the xceed SP image, this is xceed SPM version)
[Image: Driver-Xceed-SPM.png]

This is TT's xceed, is shorter than hasbro's, have good springs and the free spin ring can be blocked by the +X chip
it also has rubber
[Image: Driver-Xceed.png]
if you arent a SERIOUS blader hasbro is fine to stick with right?
A lot of people call Hasbro lazy for not doing what TT does, but if they just do what TT doesn’t that make them lazy? As for the hs disks, I see this as genius. They took away the gimmicks from them and reused a new gimmick (basically giving aero company), I mean like they made frames useful still. I get people don’t like Hasbro being unique and skipping gimmicks, but if TT is what you want then either get TT or fakes.

(Apr. 06, 2021  6:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: if you arent a SERIOUS blader hasbro is fine to stick with right?

For sure.
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A lot of people call Hasbro lazy for not doing what TT does, but if they just do what TT doesn’t that make them lazy? 

Except when this is literally what their job is supposed to be.
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:25 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A lot of people call Hasbro lazy for not doing what TT does, but if they just do what TT doesn’t that make them lazy? 

exaclty
what if you are a serious blader but your poor and can't get a job so you can't get any tt beys so you have to stick with hasbro
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:58 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: what if you are a serious blader but your poor and can't get a job so you can't get any tt beys so you have to stick with hasbro

Thats fine. You should not feel bad. Hasbro is great just sometimes it makes me very frustrated.
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:58 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: what if you are a serious blader but your poor and can't get a job so you can't get any tt beys so you have to stick with hasbro

You're basically out of luck. Hasbros meta is still stuck in SwitchStrike.
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:25 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

That’s not true at all. TT themselves work with Hasbro. Hasbro’s job isn’t to replicate the TT, but rather to boost Beyblade in America.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:25 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Except when this is literally what their job is supposed to be.

That’s not true at all. TT themselves work with Hasbro. Hasbro’s job isn’t to replicate the TT, but rather to boost Beyblade in America.

Yeah?and there's literally no reason for Hasbruh to massively deviate from the source because they're using the license for Beyblade. To begin with, If they wanted to create massive differences from the original to the point that the only thing that's even similar being their top view portion of the beyblades, then they might as well have created their own spinning top line that isn't directly called beyblade like Battle Strikers or something.

Admittedly, lazy isn't the correct word to use like what the original guy who you replied to said, but it certainly shows that they're cheap, and that they don't really care.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:07 AM)USN Wrote:

Thats fine. You should not feel bad. Hasbro is great just sometimes it makes me very frustrated.

but TT looks so cool and i've seen that its also stronger than hasbro