Did you know Tyson from the Bakuten Shoot Series was featured in a fighting game

Tyson Granger also known as Takao in Japan was featured in a Smash Bros like fighting game on the Nintendo Gamecube. The game is pretty sweet you could also fight Optimus Prime, Bomberman, and various other characters that are popular in Japan. This game was unfortunately only released in Japan so to play it you will have to emulate it or Region Free mod your Gamecube/Wii or use an NTSC J variant. The game is also quite expensive and sought after, but there are other means of obtaining it. Which i cannot go further into detail with. https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube...odel/5188/

Update it's also on the PS2.
I dont think this need a thread
but what is the game's name?
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:23 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think this need a thread

Really, Tyson in a fighting game, definitely deserves a post. The game is called [font="Linux Libertine", Georgia, Times, serif]DreamMix TV World Fighters.[/font]
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:41 AM)8BitNation Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:23 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think this need a thread

Really, Tyson in a fighting game, definitely deserves a post. The game is called [font="Linux Libertine", Georgia, Times, serif]DreamMix TV World Fighters.[/font]

thanks
What the? I mean.......cool I guess?????? But this is just weird.
Tyson also fought once supposedly in super smash bros too
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What the? I mean.......cool I guess?????? But this is just weird.

Yeah, kind of is. A Beyblade character in a fighting game going up against characters like Optimus Prime but then again Tyson has Dragoon and Pokemon trainer in a Smash game is also kind of weird.

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson also fought once supposedly in super smash bros too

Assuming a romhack/mod right?
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson also fought once supposedly in super smash bros too

Not officially no.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Not officially no.

lol it would be funny if he did so
I'd think he fit right in with Pokemon Trainer. There are many other funny/weird characters in Smash. Like Rob the Robot, Mr Game and Watch, Ness, Slippy, Steve.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:14 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Tyson Granger also known as Takao in Japan was featured in a Smash Bros like fighting game on the Nintendo Gamecube. The game is pretty sweet you could also fight Optimus Prime, Bomberman, and various other characters that are popular in Japan. This game was unfortunately only released in Japan so to play it you will have to emulate it or Region Free mod your Gamecube/Wii or use an NTSC J variant. The game is also quite expensive and sought after, but there are other means of obtaining it. Which i cannot go further into detail with. https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube...odel/5188/

I know! It's pretty sweet! You could also pit Tyson up against Solid Snake!
Nintendo should add tyson to Smash bros ultimate

Wait no. VALT
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:49 AM)8BitNation Wrote: I'd think he fit right in with Pokemon Trainer. There are many other funny/weird characters in Smash. Like Rob the Robot, Mr Game and Watch, Ness, Slippy, Steve.

And Dedede (crouching animation).
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:49 AM)8BitNation Wrote: I'd think he fit right in with Pokemon Trainer. There are many other funny/weird characters in Smash. Like Rob the Robot, Mr Game and Watch, Ness, Slippy, Steve.

I know a hundred percent not funny smash character. Let's go.............
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Not officially no.

(Dec. 25, 2020  6:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Nintendo should add tyson to Smash bros ultimate

Wait no. VALT

And Gingka, Zyro

(Dec. 25, 2020  6:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:14 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Tyson Granger also known as Takao in Japan was featured in a Smash Bros like fighting game on the Nintendo Gamecube. The game is pretty sweet you could also fight Optimus Prime, Bomberman, and various other characters that are popular in Japan. This game was unfortunately only released in Japan so to play it you will have to emulate it or Region Free mod your Gamecube/Wii or use an NTSC J variant. The game is also quite expensive and sought after, but there are other means of obtaining it. Which i cannot go further into detail with. https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube...odel/5188/

I know! It's pretty sweet! You could also pit Tyson up against Solid Snake!

Yes this is a game by Konami. The closest we can get to having a Beyblade Character in a Smash Bros game.