Diablo Aquario SP230GF [anti-attack/balance?]

Hours? I think you are exaggerating on that XD. I got the hang of it in less than 20 minutes. But anyways, you still have to be able to control it well to even KO stamina combos.
Thanks for the tests guys. Maybe it's just SP230. There's still hope that tornado stallers will work when not using SP230.
(Jun. 03, 2013  4:13 AM)Tri Wrote: Hours? I think you are exaggerating on that XD. I got the hang of it in less than 20 minutes. But anyways, you still have to be able to control it well to even KO stamina combos.

No, I actually mean hours. Tongue_out when I first got it, I just locked myself in my room every day after school and launched over and over (yah, I was obsessed with how fast it was! XD). I reached the point where I could KO Killerken Balro A230WB 4 times in a row with gladiator bahamdia. I think that's pretty good! Smile

Remember, I was intentionally stalling, 'cause ultra wanted to check out its stamina
I did the same thing when I got SP230 XD I LOVE it. E230 is wobbly, but it's good for defense although it loses a lot of stamina when hit. Which is why I like SP230. It's like a higher up BD145, it protects the metal from getting hit, and it has more stamina for my defense/stamina combos <3
I wonder how SA165 would do with this combo? I just wanna test what Ultra said about maybe it being SP230. I'll try SA165 later.
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:37 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I did the same thing when I got SP230 XD I LOVE it. E230 is wobbly, but it's good for defense although it loses a lot of stamina when hit. Which is why I like SP230. It's like a higher up BD145, it protects the metal from getting hit, and it has more stamina for my defense/stamina combos <3

Maybe I interpreted what you said wrongly but I found E230 to beat SP230 by miles for stamina. E230 isn't one solid piece so it takes minor hits which happen in stamina battles a lot better. Also I don't see how it has higher stamina than BD145. It's the exact same thing but higher. If anything it would have worse stamina since it's one whole piece whereas BD145 is two.
(Jun. 03, 2013  5:48 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:37 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I did the same thing when I got SP230 XD I LOVE it. E230 is wobbly, but it's good for defense although it loses a lot of stamina when hit. Which is why I like SP230. It's like a higher up BD145, it protects the metal from getting hit, and it has more stamina for my defense/stamina combos <3

Maybe I interpreted what you said wrongly but I found E230 to beat SP230 by miles for stamina. E230 isn't one solid piece so it takes minor hits which happen in stamina battles a lot better. Also I don't see how it has higher stamina than BD145. It's the exact same thing but higher. If anything it would have worse stamina since it's one whole piece whereas BD145 is two.
Sorry, most combos haha.
Things that are really top-heavy like MSF Wyvang^2 or something like that is better with E230 because the disk balances it out Tongue_out
I guess it just depends on the combo used at the time ^-^
On the topic of it being the track that doesn't allow it to OS...

MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85GF vs. MF-H Duo Gasher SA165EWD

- Phantom in Stamina Mode
- Just Tornado Stalling

Cygnus: 9 Win (2 KO, 8 OS)
Gasher: 1 Win (0 KO, 1 OS)
Cygnus Win Percentage: 90%

MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85GF vs. MF-H Duo Gasher B:D

- Phantom in Stamina Mode
- Just Tornado Stalling

Cygnus: 0 Win (0 KO, 0 OS)
Gasher: 10 Win (0 KO, 10 OS)
Cygnus Win Percentage: 0%

GF cannot fight the pure stall power of B:D, too powerful, but it shouldn't be hard tornado-stalling EWD and WD, with Phantom at least.
Okay i'm sorry but those tests are very misleading.

Firstly Duo Gasher SA165EWD is not a top tier stamina combo. What SA165 does is provide better LAD than top tier stamina tracks. In essence in BB-10 it's only uses are Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD and possibly on Duo and Phantom as a defence against that and maybe other dragoon spin stealers (I say maybe because can my duo and phantom can only draw against my Dragoon BD145 combo which shows potential though because i've never seen it lose to stamina ever) and B:D combos since B:D does poorly against that height. It will not be able to compete against a top tier stamina type and therefore it is not a top tier stamina track and as sure neither is that combo. As for the second test B:D has height advantage on 85 so that could be a major factor on why it won.

Can anyone else test this? Because I find it very odd that Killerken dragooon D125GF can beat Duo B:D yet GD on a proper stamina combo can't. I think it should be able to. Considering mold vary considerably for Duo, Phantom and B:D it could be down to that. A 7 minute mold B:D is the ultimate in stamina. It can beat regular stamina hands down that a worse mold would get trounced by it could be that your B:D is a very good mold (hard to come by). And like I said it may be the track having a disadvantage to B:D.
With the combos having very minimal contact, the height of B : D shouldn't have done too much.
And for those tests, I was simply replacing the MF from Ingulit's popular combo with a GF to see if the added stalling time would help.
As for my mold, I can't even remember the mold, but I know it was for sure over 5 minutes.
I can test my mold and do other tests once I get home from my dad's.
Well fine but like I said I find it odd that Dragoon on GF can win through stalling but phantom can't. If you could switch the track to a higher one like AD145 or W145 and test it again that would be great. If it still loses then there's it's likely that Phantom can't work on GF.
I actually disagree Ultra. I've tried it, and Killerken Genbull SA165WD is a complete boss. Back in February, Stormscorpio1 almost took 1st at Beyblade Coliseum using only Reviser Genbull SA165W2D. I can attest to it, because it totally trashed me. Tongue_out

However, I don't think those tests against SA165EWD are accurate. NO offense whatsoever, but I don't find Giga Flat to be that good at tornado stall. I'm gonna try this out and see if I get similar results.

P.S. @zancrow You put down 9 wins for phantom, but it says 2 KO and 8 OS. Might want to fix that. Smile

MF-H Duo Cancer SA165EWD vs. MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85GF
Beys alternated launching first. Cygnus STALLED.
Cancer: wins, 10/10 (9 OS, 1 self-KO)
Cygnus: wins, 0/10
MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85GF win rate: 0%

I don't know why, but we just got completely opposite results. Unhappy Again, IMO MF-H and EWD on Duo don't work so great, so I think this would get trashed by a Duo/Phantom W145WD settup.
Um there's a reason for that. Genbull is top tier for stamina. Anything else will most likely suck. I'll do some comparison testing tomorrow with flame or something since I don't have two SA165s to do proper testing with. Also people seem to forget that the molds for Duo and Phantom can vary quite a lot. It's not as simple as one is better than the other. It all depends on the mold of the two metal wheels. Can you do solo spins using those with both of them on the same setup please. It could be something else but it's likely to be the molds.
Not to be rude or anything (trust me I'm in no position to judge) but this thread is kinda turning into a GF disscusion, u guys should move this conversation to that thread, as this thread is for Diablo Aquario SP230 GF not how well GF stalls with different metal wheels. Again not trying to be rude.
I was literally just gonna say that. Tongue_out Let's keep this exclusively for Tri's combo.
(Jun. 04, 2013  12:48 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Not to be rude or anything (trust me I'm in no position to judge) but this thread is kinda turning into a GF disscusion, u guys should move this conversation to that thread, as this thread is for Diablo Aquario SP230 GF not how well GF stalls with different metal wheels. Again not trying to be rude.

Sorry. I got a little distracted. Any new tests I asked for not relating to this combo should be posted in the Giga Flat thread. Thanks
Thanks everyone I thought it was getting a little out of hand.

Anyways, I would still like help with this testing. I will post a video if possible.
Okay, here is the video. Sorry, I rushed it.

Nice video. Do you have a CS tip? If you do that would be good to test since you were beating RS by OS and CS has better stamina than RS.
Yeah I will do some tests when I get home. I didn't post it, but it OSed CS pretty good from the few tests I did.