Detroit, Michigan (Hang Out)

Anyone just wanna hang out and blade in metro Detroit? Like doesn't have to be a tournament just chill, trade, and blade.
Hey, do you think you can host one in Big rapids sometime?
How about Traverse City?
Yo guys, I was thinking about hosting a tournament at Cobo Center in Detroit Michigan during Youmacon (since it is coming up very soon) at the riverview hall at Cobo Arena. Got in contact with the convention organizers so they may get in contact with me very soon. What do y'all think about it?
Awesome! There were a few guys from Michigan during this past weekend's tournament in Toronto so something local would be great. Is there someone in the Detroit area that is a tournament organizer? I have done local unofficial ones in the Grosse Pointe area (Grosse Pointe Beyblade club on facebook). To be official there is a bunch of stuff... I am trying to be an official organizer it just takes time.

one thing you need is 50+ posts so lets have some back and forth discussion on this

(Jan. 22, 2019  4:28 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Anyone just wanna hang out and blade in metro Detroit? Like doesn't have to be a tournament just chill, trade, and blade.

Are you still interested?

(Feb. 15, 2019  10:54 PM)Username0000 Wrote: Hey, do you think you can host one in Big rapids sometime?

Would you drive to an event in Cobo, Detroit, downtown?

(Sep. 15, 2019  6:47 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Yo guys, I was thinking about hosting a tournament at Cobo Center in Detroit Michigan during Youmacon (since it is coming up very soon) at the riverview hall at Cobo Arena. Got in contact with the convention organizers so they may get in contact with me very soon. What do y'all think about it?

Sounds great, do you have organizer status?
(Sep. 15, 2019  6:47 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Yo guys, I was thinking about hosting a tournament at Cobo Center in Detroit Michigan during Youmacon (since it is coming up very soon) at the riverview hall at Cobo Arena. Got in contact with the convention organizers so they may get in contact with me very soon. What do y'all think about it?

Great! Any updates? Also have you heard about Hasbro format vs WBO format?
I live in super close to Detroit, I be able to go :3
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:55 PM)Flashh Wrote: I live in super close to Detroit, I be able to go :3

Flashh were you at the Toronto tournament this past weekend?

We need at least 4 bladers interested in the tournament before it can be posted. Let’s start getting to that number!
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:55 AM)JPennar Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:55 PM)Flashh Wrote: I live in super close to Detroit, I be able to go :3

Flashh were you at the Toronto tournament this past weekend?

We need at least 4 bladers interested in the tournament before it can be posted. Let’s start getting to that number!

I’m definitely down to go to this tournament. And yeah, I go to Toronto for tournaments very frequently
Technically I'm not exactly sure if Youmacon is gonna respond to it.

But if you are all interested in it, then let's get the plans for the event into action.
(Jan. 22, 2019  4:28 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Anyone just wanna hang out and blade in metro Detroit? Like doesn't have to be a tournament just chill, trade, and blade.

Dude we could get some guys and hang out, let’s do it
(Sep. 22, 2019  6:20 PM)Flashh Wrote:

Dude we could get some guys and hang out, let’s do it

Hell yeah!
(Sep. 22, 2019  11:13 PM)BladerOwl Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  6:20 PM)Flashh Wrote: Dude we could get some guys and hang out, let’s do it

Hell yeah!

Alright, so, where do you wanna meet up, and what time, maybe at a park or something? And could we get any other people to come?
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  11:13 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Hell yeah!

Alright, so, where do you wanna meet up, and what time, maybe at a park or something? And could we get any other people to come?
I'd say that we can meet up during the summer at Belle Isle.
Would anybody be able to host something closer to the Muskegon Grand Rapids area? I don’t have any burst beys yet, but I’ve got a ton of metal fight!

(Sep. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  11:13 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Hell yeah!

Has this happened yet?
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:08 AM)Flashh Wrote: Nope it hasn’t.

Can you add me on discord @ Swift#1955
Yo dudes. We've got some stuff that emerged recently on YouTube coming straight outta Youmacon this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts6J31RqtwA
Hey guys My son and I live in Detroit and we would be down to get with some locals and play