Destabiliser Thread

McFrown, PLEASE TEST YOU CLAIMS. Show me some results that you have made. I can do them myself and prove you wrong. You are not understanding a word I have said. The combo attacks with the clear wheel. It is not made for stamina.
No need, from speculation I can gurantee you your combo sucks, and McFrowns is awesome Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote: No need, from speculation I can gurantee you your combo sucks, and McFrowns is awesome Tongue_out_wink

And that is exactly why you fail and you are a bandwagon. Speculation only makes a person look really dumb when they are wrong.
I forget if it was with Flame or Earth mold 2, but we both used mint WD's and 145 always beat 230.
And yes, we switched combos halfway through so it wasn't one of us sucking at launching.
Point proven. Smug
Chipz, I am quite sure Bluezee and McFrown can duke it out on their own, just stay out of it. Speechless
Yeah sure, I get harmed emotionally easily, I don't like it when people call me a bandwagon :"(

lol

MF-L Earth [2] Bull AD145WD DOMINATES against MF-L Earth [2] Bull 230WD
LOL then don't post.
Haha, edited with some "content"

Sure, UltraB
Wow I come back to my thread and I find this here. Do some testing if you really want to prove your points. If this combo can get a decent win rate vs a 230 it will most likely be able to defeat a 230RS defence combo by destabilisation and outspin.
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:50 AM)littlechipz Wrote: MF-L Earth [2] Bull AD145WD DOMINATES against MF-L Earth [2] Bull 230WD
I thought we knew about 145 heights being effective against 230 heights already?
(Not sure about it 'dominating' though, hah.)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-230-Track-Discussion
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wow I come back to my thread and I find this here. Do some testing if you really want to prove your points. If this combo can get a decent win rate vs a 230 it will most likely be able to defeat a 230RS defence combo by destabilisation and outspin.

Thank you Ultra. Sorry for kinda messing up your thread. I tried to stop this early but of course, people will be people and make unnecessary and pointless comments that state the obvious. BTW, I have done more testing with my combo and it has some pretty promising results if 7/10 wins against LL Drago CH120RF mean anything to you.=) I appreciate you making this thread. Destabilizers really do need some shine because they are indeed relevant.
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wow I come back to my thread and I find this here. Do some testing if you really want to prove your points. If this combo can get a decent win rate vs a 230 it will most likely be able to defeat a 230RS defence combo by destabilisation and outspin.

Thank you Ultra. Sorry for kinda messing up your thread. I tried to stop this early but of course, people will be people and make unnecessary and pointless comments that state the obvious. BTW, I have done more testing with my combo and it has some pretty promising results if 7/10 wins against LL Drago CH120RF mean anything to you.=) I appreciate you making this thread. Destabilizers really do need some shine because they are indeed relevant.

Wow. I did not expect that. May I see the details?
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:

Yes, just give me some time today. I'm getting ready for the NY tourney today so I need to pack up.

(Jan. 02, 2011  2:54 PM)Diamond Wrote: I thought we knew about 145 heights being effective against 230 heights already?

Apparently Bluezee doesn't.

And Bluezee, I'll bet you have a camera.
Video please, unedited, 10 battles. Killer Bull M145WD vs. MF LL Drago (Upper Mode) CH120 (120 Height)RF/R2F
Genuine intrest here, not skepticism.
How about do it against a 230 combo cause there's very little chance that it will win against that combo. I'm much more interested in seeing if it can get a decent win rate against a 230 combo since that is what it is made to do...
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:47 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:

Yes, just give me some time today. I'm getting ready for the NY tourney today so I need to pack up.

Wait, is that your reply? I didn't write that... And I'm on Long Island! Good luck at the NY tourney! But, ok, I'll wait. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How about do it against a 230 combo cause there's very little chance that it will win against that combo. I'm much more interested in seeing if it can get a decent win rate against a 230 combo since that is what it is made to do...

I agree. Since we are dealing with 230, I think we should try 135 as a compromise between the usual low and the 145 combos that can beat 230. Could someone do testing using Flame Cancer/Meteo L-Drago 135SF against Earth Bull 230SD/WD and Earth Bull DF145SD/WD please? I would except I don't have a 230 track. Thank you!
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Venumelion Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How about do it against a 230 combo cause there's very little chance that it will win against that combo. I'm much more interested in seeing if it can get a decent win rate against a 230 combo since that is what it is made to do...

I agree. Since we are dealing with 230, I think we should try 135 as a compromise between the usual low and the 145 combos that can beat 230. Could someone do testing using Flame Cancer/Meteo L-Drago 135SF against Earth Bull 230SD/WD and Earth Bull DF145SD/WD please? I would except I don't have a 230 track. Thank you!

You do know 135 is outclassed right? Have you read the Burn Phoenix 135MS draft on the Beywiki project forum? It's near completion anywho. But back on topic, I can't do it. All I have are 2 Storm Pegasis' and 1 LL Drago... I'll see if I can get someone else to do it.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: You do know 135 is outclassed right?

Has it been tested against 230 though?
Here's some tests, tho I don't have 85 or 90 so I used 100. This might have affected Ray's performance. I will do more tomorrow, namely Ray 100WD.

I used Wolf just to make everything the same, but I can redo them tomorrow with whatever Clear Wheel would be better (check my collection) because I'm not really sure.

Takara Tomy Attack Stadium

Bey Launcher+3 Segment Grip. HF Always Shot Second, WD Always Shot Alternating.

Flame Wolf 100HF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Flame Wolf 100HF vs Earth Bull 145WD (Click to View)
Flame Wolf 100WD vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Ray Wolf 100HF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Ray Wolf 100HF vs Earth Bull 145WD....I didn't finish this...well you can see why (Click to View)
I tested the F bottom.
Burn Bull 145WD vs Flame Bull 100F
Equipment used: beylauncher, TT MFB attack stadium
Launching conditions Burn always launched first WD semi worn both combos launched at 100%
detailed results
Flame win rate: 13/20
Burn win rate: 7/20
Awesome thanks guys. I'll update the OP sometime today.
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:21 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: You do know 135 is outclassed right?

Has it been tested against 230 though?

TBh I don't think it's been tested at all.

He could always do both if he has the time?

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Venumelion Wrote: I agree. Since we are dealing with 230, I think we should try 135 as a compromise between the usual low and the 145 combos that can beat 230. Could someone do testing using Flame Cancer/Meteo L-Drago 135SF against Earth Bull 230SD/WD and Earth Bull DF145SD/WD please? I would except I don't have a 230 track. Thank you!

Venumelion just say your idea does prove useful against 230 opponents for 135 tracks to be truly useful your idea will need to perform quite consistently and achieve good win rates against traditional 145 opponents and MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F as well.
In the mean time since you don't have a 230 track you could begin testing against traditional opponents.

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: BTW, I have done more testing with my combo and it has some pretty promising results if 7/10 wins against LL Drago CH120RF mean anything to you.=) I appreciate you making this thread. Destabilizers really do need some shine because they are indeed relevant.

Like Mc Frown I would be extremely interested to see 10 unedited battles against MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F. It’s not that I’m sceptical of your results but rather if this combo proves to be quite effective against LLDrago and 230 then there might be a chance of this combo cementing a spot within the meta game.
Updated the results.