Destabiliser Thread

WD needs to get dumped off of the bottoms list.

(Jan. 02, 2011  1:07 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Ohh, ok. So now the question is whether Killer Bull M145WD can get at 145 combos for defense and stamina.
Might I ask what combos Killer Bull M145WD is supposedly going to trump?
Don't give me any flack or wordiness, I just want a straight up answer.
It was built to defeat 230 based opponents. Bluezee posted some preliminary results which seem promising but the question is whether or not this combo will prove useful in a competitive sense instead of being a one trick pony so to speak.
he posted results with M145?
and against 230?

I think 230 would have more definitive counters that could also beat other combos. Why would you pull out a bey at a tournament to counter one combo no one is yet using? Especially if it beats nothing else consistently.
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)clericlaw Wrote: cant, i dont have 230. can try agaisnt lower hights to see if its decent at all

You can try...But the main reason was to see of this can defeat 230 combos. Of course, if it's hopping in place, and M145 could sometimes bounce over a 145, maybe it would land on the edge of another bey and destabilize it? Eh, who knows. But give it a try, and don't forget proper format! Joyful_2

well if i only works against one type of bey, it wont be really be all that great
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: he posted results with M145?
and against 230?

I think 230 would have more definitive counters that could also beat other combos. Why would you pull out a bey at a tournament to counter one combo no one is yet using? Especially if it beats nothing else consistently.

Honestly, I think you just like seeing what you post now. I could have sworn, if you actually took time to read everything, that I would be testing it against other things to see if it is only a one hit wonder so to speak. No one knows what else this can beat because it has not been tested yet.
I had thought of that Fyuoor, and to be honest I had not come up with a conclusion because, in fact, there is none.
If it does prove successful, it could be a niche combo? I think it will not have much of a value at all, but we will see.
I have a feeling 230 will not set in so soon the rest of the populace, keeping a few tournaments untouched. Though unfortunately I have a feeling when I attend a TO tournament, I will see a few 230's..

Edit: If a lot of people start picking up 230's and start a Libra trend, this will probably be really useful.. Until more testing is done, I guess LLD CH120RF is our resident balanced type/230 rival.
Bluezee: What do you have in mind for the combo? What do you plan for it to defeat?
Any 230 I think he means.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: he posted results with M145?
and against 230?

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: MF-M Killer Bull M145WD vs. Burn Bull 230WD
Killer: 7/10
Burn: 3/10

(Jan. 02, 2011  1:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think 230 would have more definitive counters that could also beat other combos. Why would you pull out a bey at a tournament to counter one combo no one is yet using? Especially if it beats nothing else consistently.

That was my point exactly in a post further up the page. It's disadvantageous to use a combo which only has one purpose in a competitive sense as opposed to MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F which already can defeat 230 based opponents while achieving incredible win rates against all Beyblade attributes.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Any 230 I think he means.

Thank you for saying this before I did. Good to know you took time to read. 230 is clearly a problem. I figured that I would find something, whether it was able to be used for more than one purpose and try to take it down. Now that I see there is so much concern, I just have to test it. It's no big deal to me.
your combo has a few problems
1.) It probably can't beat anything else
2.) It's already outclassed by /Stamina Wheel/ Bull 145WD
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: your combo has a few problems
1.) It probably can't beat anything else
2.) It's already outclassed by /Stamina Wheel/ Bull 145WD

Are you not comprehending? We do not know what else it can beat. It is not meant to outclass any stamina types. IT IS MEANT TO DESTABILIZE AND TAKE OUT 230. I mean, I dont see why you cant see that clearly. We addressed the issue of it possibly being a combo that may only beat one thing. We have established this almost a whole page ago.
you should have some idea of what it might be capable of beating

anyways, if all it does is beat 230 with that meh win rate its worthless. having a combo that only beats one thing sucks, especially when another thing already beats that combo and others with better win rates.
He is basically bringing up the problem Fyuoor proposed; Even if it takes down 230, in a tournament scene it will be hung out to dry by other combinations, and very few people have 230 as of yet so right now, the combination is inert.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: you should have some idea of what it might be capable of beating

anyways, if all it does is beat 230 with that meh win rate its worthless. having a combo that only beats one thing sucks, especially when another thing already beats that combo and others with better win rates.

You keep saying the same thing over and over about things that have already been addressed multiple times. Then you keep labeling things worthless. 70% is worthless? Are you expecting 100% from every combo to make it useful? If so, you have the wrong website/ forum/ thread. If I just said that I need to test it against other things, how would I know what else it can or can not beat if I only tried it against one thing? We know what already beats 230. I am looking for something other than an attacker. Is that easier for you to get? I'm trying to be as positive as possible but with you constantly repeating the same things over and over and stating the obvious really is annoying. Besides, this thread is about all destabilizers, not just my sole combo. Can we just leave this alone until I provide more testing on other combos?
Well /Stamina Wheel/ Bull 145WD seems to beat /Same Stamina Wheel/ Bull 230WD with 100% effeciency.
So your combo is outclassed upon creation
EVen if it can beat 230 opponents, I assume its only meant to defeat stamina customs using 230? Just think about it, the majority of people will be using AD145 or 85 for stamina, people really only use 230 paired with an RS. If so then why not use a low stamina type? Practically anything can knock RS off balance or outspin it Uncertain
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well /Stamina Wheel/ Bull 145WD seems to beat /Same Stamina Wheel/ Bull 230WD with 100% effeciency.
So your combo is outclassed upon creation

OK McFrown. You clearly are not understanding anything.
And Chipz, I got it when McFrown said it. Dont bandwagon.
exactlyyyyyyyyy
unless Killer Bull M145WD beats something besides 230 stuff it's worthless because it sucks against 230 anyways.
The Killer Metal Wheel is probably party of the problem as well.

(Jan. 02, 2011  2:23 AM)Bluezee Wrote: OK McFrown. You clearly are not understanding anything.
Please, do divulge what I am apparently missing. I'd honestly love to know.

"Bluezee Wrote:And Chipz, I got it when McFrown said it. Dont bandwagon.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)Bluezee Wrote: you dont seem to understand the things that everyone else is apparently understanding considering its common sense.
maybe chipz just has common sense?
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: exactlyyyyyyyyy
unless Killer Bull M145WD beats something besides 230 stuff it's worthless because it sucks against 230 anyways.
The Killer Metal Wheel is probably party of the problem as well.

So 70% sucks now?
Compared to 100% yeah.
I think I'd take an A+ over a C-.
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:23 AM)Bluezee Wrote: And Chipz, I got it when McFrown said it. Dont bandwagon.

Dumb Rimshot
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:27 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Compared to 100% yeah.

What combo do you know on this thread that achieves a 100% win rate against its intended target?
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Cancer > Bull imo
MF usage depends on the combo
Quetz is bad at this, and Rock is meh. Stamina Wheels work best.
And did you mean to put Gemios or Killer?

Cancer is my sign, so yes, Cancer > Bull
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:29 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:27 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Compared to 100% yeah.

What combo do you know on this thread that achieves a 100% win rate against its intended target?

maybe the one i mentioned three posts prior?

/Good Stamina Wheel/ Bull 145WD