Denver/Colorado, USA Any bladers?

Hello, I wanted to see if there were any beybladers in Colorado. I was looking for some people to battle, and if there are enough people, even start some tournaments. Im kinda of new to beyblading, but it would be really cool to meet new people and battle. I live around Denver.
Then do not post here.
TheGalaxyBlader: Thanks for taking time to view and respond. I appreciate your response.

Hazel: I'm glad to get some progress and helpful feedback. I just know there are enough people who play Beyblades, especially rare Beys in Colorado's stores like Hells Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo. I will be on the look out for players. I got back into Beyblade because the Anime and the new designs/pieces for strategies caught my attention.
JoeyHD, you should ask for some Promo Cards so that you can perhaps leave some at those local toy stores for others to pick up.
There are plenty of places to leave the promo cards JoeyHD. Last time we hung out we saw a good amount of people playing beyblade. You would get a good amount of people for sure if you handed out the cards in places like target or toys r us. Good luck JoeyHD
Ok, first of all, I don't remeber commenting this. Second, if you're old enough to drive, you should come over one day!

are there any tournaments in Colorado near aurora
I'm in Aurora
WE live in Pueblo but would totally drive up for a tournament if held on a weekend
thinking about hosting for beydays.
I'm a blader and I'v been doing it for a long time now
All I'v got to say theres a lot of people to start a tournament
I'm a blader I live near Denver and aurora

We should all meat up in one place
This weekend
And make a tournament !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I live down in Centennial :D

Just sitting here and tryin to make the strongest bet Ivan with the 3 I have XD

Does anyone know of upcoming tournaments here in CO? It's so boring battling with yourself XD
Coming to the springs after christmas
Hey there, I'm Tim, and I live in the Denver/Thornton area and I'm fairly new into BB as well. I'd love to do some battling with some ppl and I'd also love to contribute into creating a WBBO branch in Colorado. How old are you?
Haven't been on this site for so long... still haven't met any of you guys. If you guys want to meet or just chat, email me. thegalaxyblader@gmail.com. Ever since Zero G, Beyblade has been dying out. We should do something guys.
(Jan. 20, 2014  9:24 AM)TheGalaxyBlader Wrote: Haven't been on this site for so long... still haven't met any of you guys. If you guys want to meet or just chat, email me. thegalaxyblader@gmail.com. Ever since Zero G, Beyblade has been dying out. We should do something guys.

There was actually nothing in Colorado before either. Some areas are still active, and others have in fact started becoming active only since, but the fact does remain that if Colorado can organise an event, that would be great. It is never too late.
Well I live in colorado springs. but thats like an hour or 2 away. If there was a tournament id drive anywhere within 2 and 1/2 hours
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:05 AM)JoeyHD Wrote: Hello, I wanted to see if there were any beybladers in Colorado. I was looking for some people to battle, and if there are enough people, even start some tournaments. Im kinda of new to beyblading, but it would be really cool to meet new people and battle. I live around Denver.
hi yeah I live near Denver

Dude I live in Denver. Can I bring my friends. And wer is it in Denver. Can u do a tournament in march sometime.
Hi I'm going to Estes Park, Colorado on June 16-19 and I was wondering if any Colorado Bladers could set up a tournament?Smile but my mom said she doesn't know if we'll have time for it, but if someone could set one up I'd be gladJoyful_3
Hey, I am Sean, and I live in thornton CO. I would LOVE to battle some people and probs make some friends! if you live near me (look at the Beyblade map to see near where I live) then I would love to hear from you! Hope I talk to you soon!
IM AURORA CAN YOU PLEASE START A BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT
Hmm I hear about seven people in this thread. IMA DO THIS. But seriously ill set up a tourney in the springs. Quote me if you are willing to drive to the springs. If we get seven people I'll try my best to make this work. Smile