Defence, Attack, Endurance, Combination blades

I'm trying to create a defense, attack, endurance, and combination blade.

Attack
AR: Driger F
WD: Strata Dragoon V
BB: Strata Dragoon V

Defense
AR:Galeon attacker, wing defenser, or vortex ape
WD: Vortex ape (not magnet)
BB: Draciel F

Endurance
AR: Galeon attacker
WD:Vortex ape (not magnet)
BB:Wolborg

Combination
AR: Dranzer S (would use Driger S but I don't have one)
BB:Gekiryu-oh!

I don't really know how to make combos, just want some feedback.
And what are the weight disks called? Like 10 heavy, wide...etc.
Also, what does BND and CWD stand for?
10, 8, or no number represents the number of sides the WD has (no number referring to 6 sides)

Heavy is the smallest, Balance is the one with a circular "crater" (I don't know what to call it, lol), and the Wide is the widest and lightest one.

CWD is Customize WD, which refers to the special HMS WDs with plastic attack parts.

BND is Beyblade's Not Dead (?)

update your WD sections, so I understand what you're talking about (don't know the WDs of every beyblade)

BTW, Driger F doesn't have that much attack ability. (no upper, ?mediocre smash?)
Blade12 Wrote:I'm trying to create a defense, attack, endurance, and combination blade.

Attack
AR: Driger F
WD: Strata Dragoon V
BB: Strata Dragoon V

Defense
AR:Galeon attacker, wing defenser, or vortex ape
WD: Vortex ape (not magnet)
BB: Draciel F

Endurance
AR: Galeon attacker
BB:Wolborg

Combination
AR: Dranzer S (would use Driger S but I don't have one)
BB:Gekiryu-oh!

I don't really know how to make combos, just want some feedback.
And what are the weight disks called? Like 10 heavy, wide...etc.
Also, what does BND and CWD stand for?

Uncustomized Strata Dragoon V is better than your first combo.
There are way better choices than Draciel F base.
Your third one is okay. I'd definitely use a different base.
I'm sure about the last one. I can't recall what kind of base Gekiryu has.

If you could list your parts I'd be able to help you a lot better.

There are several weight disks. The more common ones are the wide weight disks, the heavy weight disks, and the balance weight disks. They are named by how many sides they have (e.g. 10 Wide, 10 Heavy, 10 Balance). Generally, they are better than their predecesors (8 sided, and 6 sided weight disks).

BND stands for Beyblade's Not Dead. A beyblade event that will be held at the Anime North Convention in May. There is a thread about this event in the beyblade hobby section.

CWD stands for Customize Weight Disk. This is a type of weight disk in the HMS series that has a plastic part attatched to the metal piece.
Post your parts list so we can help you. Smile
Draciel S base would be A LOT better than Draciel F, at least that's what I heard.
Wolborg's base isn't stable, putting the Wolborg SG into something like Dragoon V2 BB would make the combo better, and Gekiryu has a semi-flat I think, the same BB as Frostic Dranzer and Bistool
White Gabriel G
Seaborg
Wing Defenser
Galeon Attacker
Wolborg 4
Driger G
DragoonGT
Auto Change Balancer
Rock Bison
Ultimate Saizo
Dragoon Storm
Dranzer S
Torch Pegasus
Dragoon Fighter
Dranzer F
Driger F
Draciel F
Master Driger
Master Dragoon
Master Dranzer
Wolborg
Gekiryu-oh
Knight Dranzer
Wyborg
Strata Dragoon V
Guardian Driger
Lucky =_=

I wish I had your beyblades

Awesome combo G presented to me

AR = Dranzer F
WD = 10 heavy
SG = MG core or regular right SG, you decide Chocked
BB = SG Flat

Fast, upper, tada

Also, great upper attack combo.

AR = Master Dragoon
WD = 10 heavy (maybe?)
SG = Right SG
BB = Dragoon S

I'm sure you make a great combo using the wolborg 4 bb, but I've never used it before, so I wouldn't know.

(sleepy time, g'night)
Elmo Wrote:10, 8, or no number represents the number of sides the WD has (no number referring to 6 sides)

Heavy is the smallest, Balance is the one with a circular "crater" (I don't know what to call it, lol), and the Wide is the widest and lightest one.

CWD is Customize WD, which refers to the special HMS WDs with plastic attack parts.

BND is Beyblade's Not Dead (?)

update your WD sections, so I understand what you're talking about (don't know the WDs of every beyblade)

BTW, Driger F doesn't have that much attack ability. (no upper, ?mediocre smash?)

I can't update, still don't know what weight disks they are. I only have two kinds of weight disks there, both have 10 sides. Not sure if it's heavy, balance, or wide. I thought it has good attack since it has four claw things sticking out...explain upper, mediocre, smash.
Elmo Wrote:Lucky =_=

I wish I had your beyblades

Awesome combo G presented to me

AR = Dranzer F
WD = 10 heavy
SG = MG core or regular right SG, you decide Chocked
BB = SG Flat

Fast, upper, tada

Also, great upper attack combo.

AR = Master Dragoon
WD = 10 heavy (maybe?)
SG = Right SG
BB = Dragoon S

I'm sure you make a great combo using the wolborg 4 bb, but I've never used it before, so I wouldn't know.

(sleepy time, g'night)

Really? Most of them are old beyblades. I picked some of the worst blades. I have master Dragoon, Driger, and Dranzer and I heard Draciel was the best out of them. And I got Dragoon S and Dranzer S when Driger and Draciel S are better...I always wanted Driger S and Draciel S. (more than Dragoon and Dranzer) -rambles on-

Do I even have a 10 heavy?
And I have no magnets.
What he meant is that Driger F's AR (Cross Fang) has no upper ability and medicore (average) smash attack ability.

You have some really good Beyblades, but don't seem to know how to use them. Try this out:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: 10-Heavy
BB: Auto Change Base (Dranzer Auto Change Balancer) - make sure to set it to sharp-tip only

I'm sure some nostalgic members might remember this. XD
Tamer Brad Wrote:What he meant is that Driger F's AR (Cross Fang) has no upper ability and medicore (average) smash attack ability.

You have some really good Beyblades, but don't seem to know how to use them. Try this out:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
BB: Auto Change Base (Dranzer Auto Change Balancer) - make sure to set it to sharp-tip only

I'm sure some nostalgic members might remember this. XD

Does that mean all attack rings that are flat and have things sticking out are considered bad? Like Dragoon F for example?

Auto Change Balancer…my favourite base.
Back then, I had this combo:
AR: Fake Dragoon F
WD: Fake round TT hongli weight disk
BB: Auto change balancer (real, with tip sticking out)

I win with it easily against other blades with those fake weight disks.
It even beat this blade that had wolborgs tip, only metal. And that was a really good blade I couldn't beat before. But that was the past. I didn't know the beyblades were fake.

Two days ago, I tested Auto Change Balancer's BB with Galeon Attackers/Wing defenser attack ring. It kept on losing to Vortex ape...and/or the wolborg combo I had. The attack ring got blown off once. My favourite Blade Base Betrayed me. Unhappy

And now the Auto Change/Galeon combo shows up...I'm going have to test this again. What beyblade does a 10-heavy come from, and is there something wrong with Auto's base? To have the tip out while lauching, my attack ring isn't fitted on properly and I can't use a bit chip or the AR might get stuck.
Quote:Does that mean all attack rings that are flat and have things sticking out are considered bad? Like Dragoon F for example?

No. We don't make such generalizations like that. Each part has its own individual attributes.

Quote:What beyblade does a 10-heavy come from, and is there something wrong with Auto's base? To have the tip out while lauching, my attack ring isn't fitted on properly and I can't use a bit chip or the AR might get stuck.

It was already said in this topic how to see a 10-Heavy WD. Please find it yourself.

I don't remember how to get the tip to stay out, but if I recall you just have to turn the SG a certain way before placing the AR on ...

Try this as an attack combo:

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
SG: Neo-Right + MG Core (for weight)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)
I only have two type 10 weight disks...I think it's either 10 wide and 10 balance or 10 wide and 10 heavy. I can't really compare since I don't have three versions with 10 sides. I can get the tip to stay out but sometimes it doesn't stay on the launcher. It looks like it's meant to be launched in attack mode. Though I still prefer tip out.
Dragoon GT/Wolborg 4 - come with 10-Wide

Rock Bison - comes with 10-Heavy

Driger G - comes with 10-Balance

Not sure which WDs come with Gaia Dragoon V, Gabriel and Guardian Driger, but right now you have at least one of each kind from the 10 series.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I don't remember how to get the tip to stay out, but if I recall you just have to turn the SG a certain way before placing the AR on ...

Turning the attack ring slightly loose helps. Not all the way, just slightly. I'll go find it and take a picture later.
King of Darkness Wrote:Dragoon GT/Wolborg 4 - come with 10-Wide

Not sure which WDs come with Gaia Dragoon V, Gabriel and Guardian Driger, but right now you have at least one of each kind from the 10 series.

GDV has 10 wide
Hasbro Gabriel has 10 wide
G. Driger has 8 heavy
And the Hasbro VA has 10 balance for anyone who is wondering.
SexyMichael Wrote:And the Hasbro VA has 10 balance for anyone who is wondering.
Really? When did this change happen? My old Hasbro VA came with MG WD.
The championship series release had the WD change.
King of Darkness Wrote:Dragoon GT/Wolborg 4 - come with 10-Wide

Cool. In that case, I only have one 10-Heavy.
The Gabriel has 10 wide but the picture on the back of the box has this WD with bumps. Yeah, I forgot to mention all of them are Hasbro.
King of Darkness Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:And the Hasbro VA has 10 balance for anyone who is wondering.
Really? When did this change happen? My old Hasbro VA came with MG WD.

I think there are two versions. The Magnet one and the not magnet one.
This might not help, but
[Image: 01disk.jpg]
That's an 8 wide. The 10 wide is similar but has 10 sides, and has two little notches

8 heavy is a lot smaller than that one, and balance is in-between (the other two sizes), with a circular pit.

Better image!

[Image: large]
I believe the top three are regular balance WDs, while the bottom three are 8 balance WDs.
The balance and wide ones have pits.

And Heavys don't?
Blade12 Wrote:The balance and wide ones have pits.

And Heavys don't?

correct.
I always thought heavys sucked since they're so small.