Debating

Galman is in general, fine as it is. Though I notice if it gets bashed a bit much, It starts turning on its side and scrapes the stadium after a while.

Tried 10 and 8 heavy, tried a magnet disk, tried 6-wide, tried 6 heavy.

Was thinking maybe a 10 next. But otherwise he's not doing too good.

My termanology is probably way different from yours in weight disks, but thats how i roll.
The problem is that SG Sharp has terrible balance and always will. There isn't really a way to fix this. I read that you own Wolborg 2, so use that BB and SG with Galman's AR for a pretty good defense combo (though IMO Galeon's AR would suit it better). Generally, we just don't use parts from Galman.
Bey Brad Wrote:The problem is that SG Sharp has terrible balance and always will. There isn't really a way to fix this. I read that you own Wolborg 2, so use that BB and SG with Galman's AR for a pretty good defense combo (though IMO Galeon's AR would suit it better). Generally, we just don't use parts from Galman.

Galmans AR is normally fine for defense. Same problem happens to master draciel, though his AR is fantastic.

Glad you said W2, I cant stand his first.
You probably have a Hasbro Wolborg. Hasbro changed the mold of the tip so it sucks. The Takara one is good for survival.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:The problem is that SG Sharp has terrible balance and always will. There isn't really a way to fix this. I read that you own Wolborg 2, so use that BB and SG with Galman's AR for a pretty good defense combo (though IMO Galeon's AR would suit it better). Generally, we just don't use parts from Galman.

Galmans AR is normally fine for defense. Same problem happens to master draciel, though his AR is fantastic.

Glad you said W2, I cant stand his first.

It's fine, but ... Galeon's AR has almost the same amount of Defense but a lot more Survival ability.
Fair plizzle. I look more into the performance against different blades, which is probably why I never thought about Galeon.
My boyfriend uses a galeon, but I dont remember his combo, it put up a fight against Geki (Gekiryu).

and yerr, I have the hasbro wolborg. the entertainer refused to stock Takaras eventhough theyre better
Wolborg 2's rubber tip/shaft piece is very nice for adding additional defense with a sacrifice of a bit of survival. It is one of my favorite parts from the Plastic generation.
bugturtles Wrote:Wolborg 2's rubber tip/shaft piece is very nice for adding additional defense with a sacrifice of a bit of survival. It is one of my favorite parts from the Plastic generation.
I never considered Wolborg 2 to be any good, but Im assuming its his Attack ring that makes him rubbish, ne?
Gekiryu Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Wolborg 2's rubber tip/shaft piece is very nice for adding additional defense with a sacrifice of a bit of survival. It is one of my favorite parts from the Plastic generation.
I never considered Wolborg 2 to be any good, but Im assuming its his Attack ring that makes him rubbish, ne?

Yes. The BB and SG are two of the best parts ever. We don't think of a Beyblade's usefulness in the sense of its ability uncustomized, but the value of its parts.
Gekiryu Wrote:

Never really used it's attack ring since I only got it for it's BB and shaft/casings (and bearings too lol).
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

Yes. The BB and SG are two of the best parts ever. We don't think of a Beyblade's usefulness in the sense of its ability uncustomized, but the value of its parts.

Now that just reminds me of King and Queen from the anime. Except less assholeish than them.
Yes, well ... that's a cartoon and real Beyblades don't have feelings. Speechless
Bey Brad Wrote:Yes, well ... that's a cartoon and real Beyblades don't have feelings. Speechless

I knew that.
just saying.

I've loved Geki since I first bought him, so i'm happy using him.

My boyfriend is obsessed with using Trygles base for carp and giggles because he laughs when it gets slaughtered.
I personally like it's attack ring.
Trygle's AR is very popular among Smash Attack Beyblades. Personally, it's my favourite Attack-type AR.
Smash attacks are fun, but if your opponent is defensive, its awkward.
my personal fave AR is Kerberous.
Gekiryu Wrote:Smash attacks are fun, but if your opponent is defensive, its awkward.

Kerberus's AR is very bad ... because, it has three kinds of attack on it, but it doesn't do any of them particularly well.

And obviously, you don't use an Attack type against a Defense type.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:Smash attacks are fun, but if your opponent is defensive, its awkward.

Kerberus's AR is very bad ... because, it has three kinds of attack on it, but it doesn't do any of them particularly well.

And obviously, you don't use an Attack type against a Defense type.

I know. In a tournament though, you wouldnt have chance to really think about changing when your match arrives unless youve already scoped your player.

My Kerberous hasnt arrived, I just thought the attack ring looked nice. It should arrive in the next few days. Along with my metal driger.
Well, the strategy is usually to place a Beyblade in front of you to make it look like you will use that one. Then wait for your opponent to put theirs on their launcher, and take out your actual Beyblade. Once your Beyblade's attached to the launcher, you can't switch it out.
Bey Brad Wrote:Well, the strategy is usually to place a Beyblade in front of you to make it look like you will use that one. Then wait for your opponent to put theirs on their launcher, and take out your actual Beyblade. Once your Beyblade's attached to the launcher, you can't switch it out.

I know. Ive been to several tournaments and gotten pretty far in them.

I have a few on hand, set infront of me, its generally my opponent thats the idiot doing the attack against a defense.

Example of my match that I remember:
Their Dragoon S against my Master Draciel. Typically, I slaughtered them.
Neither of you used a great Beyblade, in that case. :-P
Bey Brad Wrote:Neither of you used a great Beyblade, in that case. :-P

what do you expect? I was 9 years old.
Like you said. everyone started somewhere.
Gekiryu Wrote:My Kerberous hasnt arrived, I just thought the attack ring looked nice. It should arrive in the next few days. Along with my metal driger.
Wow! what a coincidence, I just ordered a Burning Kerberous last night since i don't have any blades and kerberous looks like a great starter.

I observed some of its battles on youtube and found that its good for suddenly forcing the opponent off ballance, and its smash ability is most prominent when it itself is knocked off ballance and is wobbling about.

Its defence seems to be its only downfall because it can knock its own self out of the ring if it does a smash attack, and it appears to get pushed around easily, maybe i should switch the weight disc to a heavy if it all ready doesn't come with one. In any case, i am sorry if i strayed from the topic.

EDIT: Make sure if you order a japanese blade that it doesn't have the TT hongli logo on the box, because those blades are fake. Also make sure the d-rights logo is somewhere on the box.
Guys, you should be buying BK for it's BB (Customize Bearing Base), not the AR (Triple Attacker).
Kei Wrote:Guys, you should be buying BK for it's BB (Customize Bearing Base), not the AR (Triple Attacker).

Plus it comes with that nifty shaft and a NSK bearing and bushing.

Good to have extras of those.

The AR was never really good because it never prioritized on one single type of attack. Instead of doing one thing very well, it does three things poorly.
Gekiryu Wrote:My Kerberous hasnt arrived, I just thought the attack ring looked nice. It should arrive in the next few days. Along with my metal driger.

Please tell me it's Takara

Kei Wrote:Guys, you should be buying BK for it's BB (Customize Bearing Base), not the AR (Triple Attacker).

Clarification: For its SG =P

I don't find much use for Customize Bearing except when used for high speed attack with Wolborg2 shaft.

bugturtles Wrote:Plus it comes with that nifty shaft and a NSK bearing and bushing.

Good to have extras of those.

Right. All of mine are horribly worn down. I assume it's the plastic that they're using, it seems to be different.