Deathscyther AND Dark Deathscyther banned in Japan!

I know Ive been out of the game for a month or so, but I do feel like banning D2 would be a viable option. From what Ive seen of the winning combos list its been in almost all of the winning combo results over the last several months. Ive used it on many occasions in the past and I loved it. But when one combo is winning most events, its time to look at making some changes.

Personally I would love if something was done before Anime North.
D2 was over used, unoriginal, op, and kinda boring, and people were gonna figure how to counter it *Dragoon and Longinus* and sweep tournaments
(May. 12, 2017  4:34 AM)darkelf Wrote: D2 was over used, unoriginal, op, and kinda boring, and people were gonna figure how to counter it  *Dragoon and Longinus* and sweep tournaments

I'm not sure what your position on this is but I'm just gonna say it anyways :p
Dragoon and Lost Longinus aren't reliable counters so you can't say they would "sweep" tournaments
(May. 12, 2017  4:34 AM)darkelf Wrote: D2 was over used, unoriginal, op, and kinda boring, and people were gonna figure how to counter it  *Dragoon and Longinus* and sweep tournaments

It my experience D2 shuts down my Longinus every time
Wheres the final verdict?? Please dont stall it...
We will definitely make an announcement very soon.
(May. 12, 2017  11:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

It my experience D2 shuts down my Longinus every time

well except for that time you lost to a stock L2 with D2.2G.D  Wink
(May. 12, 2017  12:22 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  11:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It my experience D2 shuts down my Longinus every time

well except for that time you lost to a stock L2 with D2.2G.D  Wink

I wish I won that match...
not only Dark Deathscyther was too good but also AWESOMELY SCARY AND DEADLY
(Jun. 07, 2017  2:55 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: not only Dark Deathscyther was too good but also AWESOMELY SCARY AND DEADLY

Not in real life though. Kind reminder that you are currently posting in the Beyblade General forum, which is about the hobby, not the anime.
(Jun. 07, 2017  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2017  2:55 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: not only Dark Deathscyther was too good but also AWESOMELY SCARY AND DEADLY

Not in real life though. Kind reminder that you are currently posting in the Beyblade General forum, which is about the hobby, not the anime.

even when its the first time you look at it in real life your reminded of the grim reaper
Why is D2GD the go to D2 combo, why not D2HD ? Are there any advantages gravity offer that heavy doesn't ?
(Jun. 09, 2017  5:52 PM)chips556 Wrote: Why is D2GD the go to D2 combo, why not D2HD ? Are there any advantages gravity offer that heavy doesn't ?

More stamina, traded for less burst resistance. D2 does not have to worry much about bursts anyways, so the decrease in resistance is not a big thing, while the increase in stamina certainly helps.