Death (defense mode) Leone AD145 EWD

Death Nemesis AD145WB vs. Duo Nemesis AD145WB
Beys alternated launching first.
Death: wins, 0/10
Duo: wins, 10/10 (1 KO, 9 OS)
Death Nemesis AD145WB win rate: 0%

Don't ask me how that KO happened. Tongue_out

Ultra: I acknowledge you as a very excellent and highly-skilled balder, I really do, as do plenty of the other members here.

1) I would not be suprised that your brain is very high-functional. You're very smart and knowledgable. Smile

2) However, nodbody's perfect... No matter how much like a computer your brain is, it can't draw logical conclusions based on ideas that are not actually backed up by any logical/scientific evidence whatsoever... even a supercomputer needs someone to feed it information before it can evaluate anything.

3) So what if you happened to get one thing wrong in your time as a member? You're much more knowledgeable than most of the people here. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes...

4) Just for the record, I'm not saying that Death is a bad wheel... It's just not overwhelmingly top tier for same-spin stamina. If there was a section on the tier list for right-rotating spin-steal, Death would be at the very, very top. It's a great piece. Smile
I really couldn't put any of that better theblackdragon. That was the single best summary this thread could have hoped for lol
(Jun. 16, 2013  2:57 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Death Nemesis AD145WB vs. Duo Nemesis AD145WB
Beys alternated launching first.
Death: wins, 0/10
Duo: wins, 10/10 (1 KO, 9 OS)
Death Nemesis AD145WB win rate: 0%

Don't ask me how that KO happened. Tongue_out

Ultra: I acknowledge you as a very excellent and highly-skilled balder, I really do, as do plenty of the other members here.

1) I would not be suprised that your brain is very high-functional. You're very smart and knowledgable. Smile

2) However, nodbody's perfect... No matter how much like a computer your brain is, it can't draw logical conclusions based on ideas that are not actually backed up by any logical/scientific evidence whatsoever... even a supercomputer needs someone to feed it information before it can evaluate anything.

3) So what if you happened to get one thing wrong in your time as a member? You're much more knowledgeable than most of the people here. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes...

4) Just for the record, I'm not saying that Death is a bad wheel... It's just not overwhelmingly top tier for same-spin stamina. If there was a section on the tier list for right-rotating spin-steal, Death would be at the very, very top. It's a great piece. Smile

Would you mind using ewd, just for the heck of ending or reopening discussion of it being top-tier stamina, but that fact aside it is still a great combo... Perhaps tier-list level?
Umm I sorta doubt it. It really only beats Dragooon stamina types(and if all you want is LAD, might as well just use straight up Death B:D.
It handles defense, can successfully deal with phantom (talking about the combo, not mirror matches) and does not lose to a single one of the proposed balance combos, I think so...
Anything with any stamina whatsoever can beat Defense.

What about Phantom 230 D? It hasn't been tested against that IIRC.

I can easily KO it with Phantom MF and 90% positive I could with Gryph BSF, so that is most likely your launch.....
I'd suggest someone just try a 'mirror match' with duo cancer ad145EWD (or a similarly good CW for duo, in case it is a matter of Leone working well with death), but I might just do it myself.
My stadium isn't in legal condition as there's a crack in the wall that is taped on both sides, but it should provide a pretty accurate idea of things. I'll give revizer dragooon sa165 ewd a shot too but if Death looks to be doing well against it early on I probably won't do full testing just because I've got other things to do and death beating that isn't new. I'll also give phantom 90MF a shot against it seeing as I'm generally handy with metal flat tips but I'm kinda busy with other generations atm so I would really rather not have to test that in full.

BTW, personally I've found a lot of things can beat Revizer Dragooon B: D if they use EWD, sometimes not even needing SA165 (it's LAD isn't actually all that great to me - perhaps it's just because of me coming from a plastics background but most round pre-ZG wheels have pretty similar LAD already), RD B: D actually seems like a pretty mediocre combo in BB-10 to me lol.

Oh and yes as for the Attack results, those are extremely low. Attack results are also quite random in general thanks to their nature which is a big part of why 20 tests are required.
Mirror matches would be fantastic, and while I am in no way well versed in older gens I'd like to say I can see what you're saying about SA165's LAD compared to beys of old lol

Time, just for future threads, you really did need to do 20 tests. Also, while I agree that Death is good, I don't honestly see a reason this thread was made instead of the Death discussion necroed...
So, um... I'd hate to be the rain on your parade but this combo has been known, for quite awhile...
(Jun. 16, 2013  4:40 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: So, um... I'd hate to be the rain on your parade but this combo has been known, for quite awhile...

That's actually true and half the point, haha! We're bringing it up again since we've been discussing it in the Public Competitive Customs Discussion thread.

Ah okay, well I'll contribute all of what I've gotten from the tournament point of view. My specific combo is MF Death Susanoow AD145 WD, it's okay for stamina, beats defense and spin-stealers, and mediocre stamina types. There not much this combo can be used for except for doing really swell against spin stealers, it almost always will fail against Duo btw. So, yeah.
Alright, got some tests up! Smile

Sorry there are only 10 each. Unhappy We had company over, and I didn't have time. I thought the losses were extreme enough to still post the results. Smile
This has become another Death Discussion, so everyone please start posting in here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Death-Di...pid1127128

That thread also has all the old tests so people don't have to keep reinventing the wheel.