Dead Phoenix Evolution?

I think I heard that hades got a evolution at some point, but is there any evolution of revive/dead phoenix to get one?
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: I think I heard that hades got a evolution at some point, but is there any evolution of revive/dead phoenix to get one?
Perfect Phoenix
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: I think I heard that hades got a evolution at some point, but is there any evolution of revive/dead phoenix to get one?
Perfect Phoenix

Not an evolution, that’s just combining Dead armor and Revive core.
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Perfect Phoenix

Not an evolution, that’s just combining Dead armor and Revive core.

Oh I thought it was considered a evolution
Is dead phoenix still competitive today? With all the sparking beys out now and all
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:45 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: Is dead phoenix still competitive today? With all the sparking beys out now and all

I don’t think so. The only comp bey from cho z is really perfect Phoenix
Based on some of the testing post on here, it appears to be.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:45 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: Is dead phoenix still competitive today? With all the sparking beys out now and all

Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius seems to still be a competitive combo but idk for how much longer. pP is getting a little long in the tooth.
This could possibly go into random beyblade thoughts or wishful thinking/speculation. Sparking Phoenix would be OP, that’s all I’m going to say.

Hades never got an evolution.

Dead Phoenix wasn't very competitive upon release. The only real reason to get Dead Phoenix was to use its armor with a Revive Phoenix Core to create Perfect Phoenix instead. Dead Phoenix was just too much lighter that Revive Phoenix to work out on its own, even with its improved shape.
Blistering Phoenix
Ghoul Hades

Are these good names?
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Hades never got an evolution.

maybe judgment. kinda sorta.
No Superking Phoenix yet, but Phi is one of the legend bladers so there will probably be one eventually.
It would be so cool if we got a Hades and Phoenix evolution!
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Hades never got an evolution.

maybe judgment. kinda sorta.
Completely different Bey.
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: maybe judgment. kinda sorta.
Completely different Bey.

both had turn, had two scythes, were balance types, and judgement seemed like an upgrade to hades. Joe was a semi-bad guy, same as Hyde. Both also had excessive attack power in their excessive amounts of one material (rubber/metal). Trick's attack mode is sorta like Zephyr'. Judgement is a Hades evolution in the way that Apocalypse is an Xcalibur evolution. Or at least in m opinion.