Darkness Driger Burst Ver.

And that's awesome news! So many people wanted Driger and couldn't get the RBV4. And we'll get another manga chapter! I'm honestly happy about all this! Grin
(I was needing another Driger anyway.)
(Mar. 14, 2017  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: See, I knew that we were getting a new Driger S recolour through a fan service and a new manga chapter just because TAKARA-TOMY wanted to promote the white Dragoon S in wbba. stores right now...
You're true. Dragoon was very week and a lot of store has a lot of stock than they think
This image is really so nice...

[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Driger_SDarkness.jpg]
Not sure whether to order this, or wait for the 6 booster vol. 4 I've got backordered.
Happy we have another chance to get a red Heavy Disk through this too.
Looks awesome, I like how they're releasing these recolours for the old gen beyblades in burst. If we're lucky hopefully they could make an anime based on the old gen.
(Mar. 16, 2017  11:29 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: so no darkness driger came out??

The application form came with this month's CoroCoro Aniki and it just got published. So no, it will take minimum a month before we see any fan photographs of that recolour, because CoroCoro ships them in batches too.
Kind of disappointed the driver isn't opaque black like the AR.
(Mar. 15, 2017  8:34 PM)Kei Wrote: Happy we have another chance to get a red Heavy Disk through this too.

I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to buy this...
And then you said this thing.

And now...
(Mar. 17, 2017  4:25 PM)cadney Wrote: I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to buy this...
And then you said this thing.

And now...

In that case, good thing I've ordered three? ;)
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:09 AM)Kei Wrote: In that case, good thing I've ordered three? Wink

YES, but I will PM you as well and be a model human.
(Mar. 21, 2017  7:59 PM)cadney Wrote: YES, but I will PM you as well and be a model human.

Can't wait to get mine. I pre-ordered it last Wednesday. So worth the money
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:09 AM)Kei Wrote: In that case, good thing I've ordered three? Wink

Please tell me where you ordered it from ?
(Mar. 26, 2017  10:55 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Please tell me where you ordered it from ?

I ordered them with the help of @[OkinawamTS].
I think this is the first live Darkness Driger we see, so they started getting shipped!

[Image: C9YPbvwUwAI5L2b.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/daichi031003/status/...2989432833
This Bey is such a beauty. <3
(Apr. 15, 2017  10:21 AM)marutti Wrote:

Thank you for the video. It really looks amazing. Smile

Darkness Driger's lock become little weaker than other Driger.
hey, i need a little help, somehow i have made a purchase and only got an AR for darkness driger, where can i buy its driver and fusion disk?
(Jun. 20, 2017  1:28 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: hey, i need a little help, somehow i have made a purchase and only got an AR for darkness driger, where can i buy its driver and fusion disk?

Probably the same place, assuming you used Yahoo! Japan Auctions. The Beyblade came as a whole, so there would be no reason for you to get only the Attack Ring... 

By the way, your avatar is a Japanese fanart that you probably do not have permission to use from the artist. You need to remove it and use official pictures only.