Darkness Driger Burst Ver.

Darkness Driger will release on Corocoro Aniki 8th issue which will release on March 15th.
You can buy it like Gold Dragoon, Legend God Bey or Gold God Bey on Magazine
https://twitter.com/ar_urara052/status/8...3366905857
[Image: yMqO3LS.jpg]
Thank you for the news Marutti
Thanks for the news, Marutti! This is some greats news to hear.

It makes me wonder if it will be black, or just painted with a metallic paint. Either way, this is pretty exciting news Grin
Woah, that's neat. I really hope this means we might see more variants of the S-Series remakes. Hopefully this is also a sign that we may get more BSB Rising? (prolly not Tongue_out)

Thanks for the info, marutti!
Really cool news. Hoping for more exciting stuff like this!
I really hope it's black! It might be like the xcalibur layer from Corocoro.
Well, posting here to let you know that marutti updated the first post with a picture of the black Driger S Burst ver. called "Darkness Driger", hah.
Wow this looks better than the limited to 100 gold burst driger release. Usually it's the other way round.
Sorry to be off topic here, but does this mean we're going to get a third Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising chapter? I'm only asking since the Darkness Driger Bey shown on the cover in the March issue of Aniki and in the middle of the page it says Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising, then something else in Japanese.
(Mar. 10, 2017  8:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry to be off topic here, but does this mean we're going to get a third Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising chapter? I'm only asking since the Darkness Driger Bey shown on the cover in the March issue of Aniki and in the middle of the page it says Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising, then something else in Japanese.

This is already clarified in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising topic.
OW THE EDGE

I mean it looks cool, and I'll def be picking up one of these, but they could have been more subtle. Tongue_out
Darkness Driger looks SOOOO GOOD! I really need to pick this up (mostly for collection purposes). I am so excited for this, and hopefully I can actually get this!!

Thanks for sharing the image, Marutti Grin
This is rather Interesting. Another to add to my buy list.
omg, it's beautiful

Thanks for sharing, marutti!

(Mar. 09, 2017  5:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Another way to get the best attack layer in the game Grin

Just wondering, what makes Driger S the best Attack Layer in the game to you? I've been wondering for a while and haven't tested it that much for Attack myself, so I'm curious since you have more experience with it in that respect that I do. From what I can remember, in the little time I have spent testing it for Attack against competitive combos like those that use D2 and Deathscyther, I wasn't very impressed.
Thank you so much for sharing marutti. I love this recolor so much! Grin
The bit have similarities with the Dark Driger one, or at least it reminds me of it.
So so so so many releases..

but either way, hyped!
A picture showing more of this recolour:
Mh, even if the bit is similar to the one from Dark Driger it seems that the sticker palette is completely different.
An even better image thanks to marutti:

[Image: Burst_Darkness_Driger2.jpg]
This looks sooo sick! :D
See, I knew that we were getting a new Driger S recolour through a fan service and a new manga chapter just because TAKARA-TOMY wanted to promote the white Dragoon S in wbba. stores right now...