Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
Wicked.......
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:41 AM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: Wow...zombie, spirit or never dead!I have no idea!Just to bad its ending...

if thats your guess for the plot twist think harder
Episode Idea... Sai( My char) V.S Epsilon. *hint**hint* Sai should win and avenge Kevin, not knowing he is alive now. Or Sai should break out of the evil organization and destroy their base
I'm sorry if it is too late to post new characters but here

Name: Jackson
Bey: Lunar Raven (or Corus) AGBD 145 (Armor Gravity Bowl Defense) WSD (Wide Semi Defense).
Special attacks:Lunar barrage, which is when Lunar Raven's speed increases rotation and glows black to give the illusion of it disappearing and then it starts it's attack run by making a figure 8 then switching to a flower pattern while attacking viciously. Solar Eclipse, when lunar raven moves to the middle of the stadium and then emits waves of energy out in walls to defend itself while pushing the opponent away from itself. Lunar eclipse, is when the lunar raven (usually after solar eclipse) Is in the center and balances out to unleash significantly smaller waves of energy and waits for the opponent to attack. once the the enemy is near enough it emits a strong series of energy waves under itself to launch itself into the air with the opposing bey and then making a quick flip it smashes the opposing bey into the stadium floor using it's tip.

sorry for the long details on the three special attacks.

Character personality: He is good tempered, good humored, and a team player. He only uses his ultimate special attack (lunar barrage) when he has to. He is also a masamune wanna be. (like sora is with ginga)

Team: Genesis Bladers.
deleted
maybe maybe to bathg vampire 123 nd jack.but i am going to have to make the char evil
deleted...
i might do it.
gotcha
okay
CHAPTER 33
We were the last surviving members of the team. Me, Ethan, and Thalia. But we vowed to make that change. We were going to find the rest of the team. After warm mugs of hot cocoa Thalia laid out a map of the area on a table. "Ok," Ethan began. "We are...." He traced his finger along the map until he reached a house near a stream. "Here. Now, after you.......died, I scoped around the area and found out their new base, where they hold captives. It's right over...." He then moved his finger over to the north, up to what used to be an empty property, now a big base, the size of a mall. "Here. So if we set out late tomorrow afternoon, we can reach their by nightfall" Thalia and I nodded. "And then," Thalia began. "We can infiltrate the base and save the gang!" I looked up at them. "It won't be easy," I stated. "But I have confidence we can do it!" They nodded in agreement. "We should get some shut eye for tonight" Ethan pointed out. "We'll leave tomorrow, so pack your gear and everything we might need"Hang in there guys, I thought. Help is on the way.

When we finally arrived at the base, the sun was setting. It was a blazing purple, infused with pink. It was beautiful. Just like Thalia, I thought. I shook my head. No, gotta focus. I shifted my pack. "You guys ready?" They nodded. "Let's go"

We walked inside. That was it, no alarms or anything. Just, walked in. The whole place seemed deserted. All that was in the lobby was a giant room, black as the now night sky. But their were cells, rows upon rows, lining the walls. We split up. Ethan and I took the left, Thalia took the right. After what seemed like eternity searching the cells, I heard a moan. When I saw the source, it was.....Sid! And next him was Sai! And the rest of the gang! "Yo!" I shouted, waving my hands. They all looked at me, shocked. Sai just groaned. "So we're dead now" He moaned. Ethan climbed up the stairs to their cells. "No, you're not. I'd love to explain, but we don't have time. We've got to leave" He looked around the place for a minute, and found a key, in the open, sitting there. "What do you know!" He said. I wish I were as exited as you, I thought. Something does not feel right. Ethan unlocked the gang, and we were on our way out when someone jumped from out of nowhere, blocking the only exit. It was Jake! Ethan growled. "Get out of our way!" He said. Jake tsked. "I knew you were all dumb, but this was too easy! We made it simple to get in here because we were baiting you. And you bit like fish!" He turned to me. "So you're alive after all! Well, I have to admit, I am shocked. Not that you were any good anyways" Ethan growled again. "That's it buddy! I'm tired of you!" He raised his launcher. "I beat you, you move! Got that!" Jake chuckled. "If I win, you all win permanent homes in those cells. Deal?" Ethan clicked Dranzer onto his launcher. "Deal!"
a big shoutout to sparta who did this chapter and i just proofread it
Nice. They found them. Umm... yay!?
go sparta!
Came out awesome. Story's rockin' and rollin'
yup it is.yup it is nd its going to get even mo rocking some
thank you.very much
thanks
I hope Sai battles soon! And great chapter!
hey remeber guys i didnt write the last chapter sparta did
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:51 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey remeber guys i didnt write the last chapter sparta did
I know, I'm thanking Sparta from your thread! Oh and btw Sparta, I still love your story too!
i am just telling everybody
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:23 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i am just telling everybody
kk. hope to see the next chapter soon!
it'll probaly be up tody or torrow
[gdyegcyusdgcdy] dhd] uf6duw6wy767hoijeirewyhrgudrfirfejurwOL
what the hell